Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 19. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I bought more than 100 coins by investing 0.08 BTC for upcoming forks but this time whales are pumping this for this. It is good to buy and get huge portion from that fork coin and that is crazy distribution plan.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Good to see ZCL is not pumping crazily right now like it was pumping back in February when Bitcoin Private was scheduled to fork. Seems like people have learned enough from Bitcoin Private and not willing to be the part of the trap once again. Roll Eyes

There is no reason at all for the coin to pump. No advancements, nothing. Not sure why you are even mentioning the possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Good to see ZCL is not pumping crazily right now like it was pumping back in February when Bitcoin Private was scheduled to fork. Seems like people have learned enough from Bitcoin Private and not willing to be the part of the trap once again. Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

As I mentioned in my earlier argument, I think this fork will damage to ZCL project. I hope ZCL Classic CE will not give any other chance to any harfork project in future.

Kind regards

What chance? There is no 'chance'. ZCL is an open source project and people can fork it left & right (like Bitcoin) if they want. CE team or ZCL team can't do much about it. The only reason a forking project lives or dies is whether it is suported by the likes of you & me. If nobody supports the fork, it will die.
Hi;

Yes you are right. I forget that part. Previous Bitcoin private hard fork confused me.

Kind regards
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
With a different vision can we have confidence and believe in ZClassic? Leaving criticism aside and using the pro-open source qualities is an advantage to this fork and we could discuss this for days. But the team need focus on an essential aspect to attract new sympathizers, in this case the utility. So what differences in large scale between ZClassic and ZCash?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

SoloPool.org - profitable solo mining pools. We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight.

Our pools have already found more than 800.000 blocks!

Solo Mining Pool for Zclassic - https://zcl.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Support NiceHash (special port)
  • Support MiningRigRentals
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink

I get an error when trying to mine here:

ZEC: Share rejected!
ZEC: Authorization failed
:    {"id":2,"result":false,"error":null}
ZEC: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

I've doublechecked, and doublechecked the batch file:
SETX GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
SETX GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
SETX GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SETX GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SETX GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool s4.solopool.org:8004 -zwal MYADDRESSISHERE -zpsw x -allpools 1

I've tried on several occasions/days...  same thing.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Zclassic is landing in a range where it usually bounces back at least twice it has done in past. It seems that this is range from where easily double fold can be done by the big tokens holders who has capital too to move the market when it needs. Let's see in how much time next spike happens.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This fork drama is not helping the pumpers to create FOMO now people are more smart and had a lesson from the fork of BTCP. Don't know who make that kind of nonsense structure how ZCL will be valued at 0.50BTC this part making it suspicious.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hi;

As I mentioned in my earlier argument, I think this fork will damage to ZCL project. I hope ZCL Classic CE will not give any other chance to any harfork project in future.

Kind regards

What chance? There is no 'chance'. ZCL is an open source project and people can fork it left & right (like Bitcoin) if they want. CE team or ZCL team can't do much about it. The only reason a forking project lives or dies is whether it is suported by the likes of you & me. If nobody supports the fork, it will die.

yes, you are right . Zclassic is also a fork of Zcash so it's still open source . However the target of fork is belong to developers and whether they really want their products to be useful for our life or not ?  when a certain coin has been forked , the original coin will loss its value except bitcoin .
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Hi;

Kind regards

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
To all the ZCL community, please find our latest communication.

https://medium.com/@ZclassicCE/zclassic-the-next-chapter-ea9fa422df9

Have fun !

Vic.
ZclassicCE Core team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The crypto world is just so amazing. I never believed this coin would perform so well like it did
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind regards
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Anon website/whitepaper info:

https://www.anonfork.io/

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
    Both ANON and ZCL have had many successes this month:

• The ANON Testnets went live August 10th.
    • The ANON Full Node wallet was released on our GitHub.
    • The ANON ratio for ZCL holders was increased to 2:1.
    • Masternode requirements were increased from 100 to 500 ANON, decreasing the total MNs by 500%.
    • The ANON project was noticed by John McAfee (Organic Marketing).

• TradeSatoshi announced support and listing of ANON.
    • Cryptopia announced support and listing of ANON.
    • The team worked endless hours to guarantee ANON was listed on exchanges, in wallets, and most importantly would have long-term utility.
    • The Whitepaper was updated to include all our advisors and minor edits.
    • ZCL passed their GitHub to Nimbosa of ZCL Classic CE (no longer in BTCP hands).
    • Bounty payments of over 5000 ZCL have been successfully sent and well received by winners. Congratulations!
    • ZCL’s Twitter has expressed acknowledgment of the ANON fork and has become active.

Link to the source (Anonymous-Bitcoin[ANON] on the Medium.com): https://medium.com/anonymous-bitcoin/wallets-exchanges-anon-pay-platform-development-on-track-as-privacy-centric-anon-readies-for-e050f32d582c
    [/list]
    Activity: 1274
    Merit: 520

Well lets hope this great news will bring some pump for ZCL., I wonder why they always ZCL, whats with this coin. When will people learn that zcl has been a money machine on most developers. forking it left and right and now the ANON

You are right if we take this coin as pump and dump the is nature of this project it is being created for this purpose. We had some events which exposed this coin so badly and now nobody taking this as serious investment instead of pump and dump. Look at current structure of distribution for that upcoming fork but this won't work this time.

I would say that almost 100% of the coins fit into the pump and dump category. Even Bitcoin is manipulated and could be called pump and dump if you will. All the big guys sold the top and then bashed it to buy in lower again.
    Activity: 8
    Merit: 0
    ANON's Compilation Video May - September (Devs, Conferences, Traveling, Tech)

https://youtu.be/SYBSlgKYGhU
    legendary
    Activity: 1162
    Merit: 1000

Well lets hope this great news will bring some pump for ZCL., I wonder why they always ZCL, whats with this coin. When will people learn that zcl has been a money machine on most developers. forking it left and right and now the ANON

This is an opportunity if there is a coin that is experiencing a hard fork and there is a benefit to it all. I only saw cryptopia that supports the ANON snapshot process, bittrex does not support this.
    legendary
    Activity: 1554
    Merit: 1001

You are right if we take this coin as pump and dump the is nature of this project it is being created for this purpose. We had some events which exposed this coin so badly and now nobody taking this as serious investment instead of pump and dump. Look at current structure of distribution for that upcoming fork but this won't work this time.
    Activity: 1316
    Merit: 514

Pages:
    Jump to: