Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 21. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi, please tell me how to sync the wallet 1.0.4 Electrum ZCL? no connections

Try connecting manually to any one of the following servers -

electrum.zclassic.community on port 50002
electrum.zclassicblue.org on port 50002
that there is no synchronization on these servers too

Then thee is something wrong with your network. I'm connected to community server and fully synced.

it works, then my antivirus blocks it. thank you were one wallet to another computer.?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
ZClassic's account for twitter was restored today. This indicates one thing that they are not going away quickly. Those can use the situation in their favor has potential and opportunity to make money or recover losses on their own risk. After watching this market it seems that it goes through cycles of ups and downs but will stay here for near future at least.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Is there any information about to keep this coin ASIC resistant? Like new algorithm?

Kind regards

The new algorithm will not help the producers of asic, as the example of the monero community token has shown, very quickly everything in asic producers is reconstructed under the new algorithm. This endless race as a result comes out for all without result.
Hi;

I am following Monere Community. By changing the mining algorithm, ASIC’s are now no longer able to mine the new XMR chain. To take this one step further, the hope is that mining companies will also stop developing ASIC’s for XMR completely because if they do, the PoW algorithm would simply be changed again. It seems to be it will on and on till a fundamental change.

In other hand some projects don't want to change their algorithm. It was really shocking when I heard that from first hand. I guess they think that is an opportunity for their project.

I am a just a curious about the ZCL's position. As I remeber they were waiting Zcash dev teams decisions.

Kind regards
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Then thee is something wrong with your network. I'm connected to community server and fully synced.

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Hi;

Is there any information about to keep this coin ASIC resistant? Like new algorithm?

Kind regards

The new algorithm will not help the producers of asic, as the example of the monero community token has shown, very quickly everything in asic producers is reconstructed under the new algorithm. This endless race as a result comes out for all without result.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
We need more Exchanges!

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Activity: 53
An expected.. Purely high risk during bear market.. I think no pump even after the fork.. Just buy anon after and not to rush.. Zcl would be 80k sat or maybe lower soon.. It's easy coz zcl itself just traded in 3 exchange and bittrex is bigger share.. This is horrible about zcl market.. Massive liquidity any time.. Making whales rich and more rich.. Just my noob..
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hi

Can you guys please tell me, what wallet for windows is fully functional for ZClassic now ? I'll gonna mine some more Smiley

Thanks

Zclassic Electrum Z
Hi - My 1.0.4 Electrum ZCL does not connect. I downloaded 1.0.5 zip, extracted, but cannot find .exe file
or remember how I got the earlier one to run. I assume if I get the 1.0.5 to work it will connect and I can
get my BTCP. I have lost about 5k to this coin and have some small hope for BTCP and would like to claim
them. Is it safe to send ZCL to ANON wallet? BTCP did not require a special wallet and I am
fearful to send coins to ANON wallet! Thanks.
You can't send ZCL to BTCP... They are not the same coin.
You have to get your private key and restore a new wallet in the BTCP wallet to get the BTCP.
There is surely instructions how to do it on the official BTCP website. It is going to be the same for ANON too i suppose.
You are not going to lose your ZCL by doing this. You can send your ZCL to another wallet or an exchange if you have a doubt about the BTCP wallet.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi

Can you guys please tell me, what wallet for windows is fully functional for ZClassic now ? I'll gonna mine some more Smiley

Thanks

Zclassic Electrum Z
Hi - My 1.0.4 Electrum ZCL does not connect. I downloaded 1.0.5 zip, extracted, but cannot find .exe file
or remember how I got the earlier one to run. I assume if I get the 1.0.5 to work it will connect and I can
get my BTCP. I have lost about 5k to this coin and have some small hope for BTCP and would like to claim
them. Is it safe to send ZCL to ANON wallet? BTCP did not require a special wallet and I am
fearful to send coins to ANON wallet! Thanks.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
This is a scam

1. because btc private

2. because pump and dump

Both are valid reasons nobody can deny these and that is clear there is still something fishy behind scene. I think Rhett is still around this coin and he is trying to take advantage again so let us see when next big pump will happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind regards
Activity: 154
What are the chances of recovering zclassic after a huge record falls from top to bottom? I'm beginning to doubt this project
Activity: 186
This is a scam

1. because btc private

2. because pump and dump
This is a scam
Activity: 126
I have a problem with my electronic wallet, how can I contact the management?
we need to get rid of this crap coin
Pages:
Jump to: