Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 20. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dear Cryptopians

We are pleased to announce support for the upcoming ANON (ANON) fork.

All users holding Zclassic (ZCL) or Bitcoin (BTC) balances on Cryptopia at the time of the snapshot (1:00 AM UTC on 11 September 2018) will be airdropped ANON. BTC holders will receive 1 ANON per 1 BTC (1:1 ratio) and ZCL holders will receive 2 ANON per 1 ZCL (2:1 ratio).

Please complete any ZCL and/or BTC deposit and trades on Cryptopia before 11 September 2018 at 1:00 AM (UTC) for them to be taken into account for the snapshot. Any additional balances held after this time will not be counted towards the ANON airdrop.

Once the snapshot is complete, we will implement the ANON wallet and airdrop ANON to eligible Cryptopia users. We are unable to provide an exact listing date at thistime; however, we will provide further updates as they become available.

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team

Link to this ad on Cryptopia: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=62334448db10eb8032a664a14a9619d4

Great news!

Activity: 59
10 days until the fork >.<
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how long the wallet has been in maintenance in Coinexchnage.io?
Unfortunately, this happens on every exchange, regardless of the exchange, there are technical stops. But all this is temporary.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Dear Cryptopians

We are pleased to announce support for the upcoming ANON (ANON) fork.

All users holding Zclassic (ZCL) or Bitcoin (BTC) balances on Cryptopia at the time of the snapshot (1:00 AM UTC on 11 September 2018) will be airdropped ANON. BTC holders will receive 1 ANON per 1 BTC (1:1 ratio) and ZCL holders will receive 2 ANON per 1 ZCL (2:1 ratio).

Please complete any ZCL and/or BTC deposit and trades on Cryptopia before 11 September 2018 at 1:00 AM (UTC) for them to be taken into account for the snapshot. Any additional balances held after this time will not be counted towards the ANON airdrop.

Once the snapshot is complete, we will implement the ANON wallet and airdrop ANON to eligible Cryptopia users. We are unable to provide an exact listing date at thistime; however, we will provide further updates as they become available.

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Does anyone know how long the wallet has been in maintenance in Coinexchnage.io?
Activity: 53
Great crashed..buy the dip.. Sell higher.. Zcl just like that.. Don't think about use case, more exchange.. The lazy marketing ever.. Again, buy this pnd alt right now :p
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
It's a funny situation where a clone is being more useful than the real one! However, there are few examples in cryptos where a clone becomes more usable than the origin, however, we all know it's a conditional situation, hence 2 years, ZEC will be infitively useful, applicable, superior, rare, and expensive! Until then, I'll use ZCL for some activities. Smiley
Clone, what did you mean?
I guess you implied that ZCL is a clone from ZEC, and by now ZCL has shown its better usages in real life of crypto enthusiasts.

Those usages are which and where? For now neither ZEC nor ZCL have shown anything of high importance. Both are experiments and time will tell which one (if any of those two) has a chance to survive.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
It's a funny situation where a clone is being more useful than the real one! However, there are few examples in cryptos where a clone becomes more usable than the origin, however, we all know it's a conditional situation, hence 2 years, ZEC will be infitively useful, applicable, superior, rare, and expensive! Until then, I'll use ZCL for some activities. Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
SELL your ZCL asap scam project

Thanks for your suggestion majority of the people already know about the nature of this coin. Just quote this for future reference can you please explain what is the facts behind this statement?
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
SELL your ZCL asap scam project
Activity: 186
CVC ALIAS CIVIC BIG NEWS
Activity: 116
zcl wallet offline in bittrex no withdrawal and deposit HuhHuhHuh?/

Seems it came back right now.  Grin

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
WoW... What dump was that one....  Undecided Undecided

image loading...

It will come back later.
Give it time and keep calm over the dumps, you will lose your money at any extent.
Activity: 2
zcl wallet offline in bittrex no withdrawal and deposit HuhHuhHuh?/
Activity: 116

image loading...

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
....were one wallet to another computer.?

I didn't understand this question.

how do I transfer my wallet to another computer?
Hi;

I guess you have your wallet's seeds, do you? If so, you only need to enter your seeds to new walet.

Kind regards

well, I'll try

sid did it, thank you.

Hi;

I guess you have your wallet's seeds, do you? If so, you only need to enter your seeds to new walet.

Kind regards

well, I'll try
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Hi;

Kind regards

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Pages:
Jump to: