Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 182. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 292
how I can install wallet zencash for ubuntu and use it?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Check out AlvBlock.com equihash server without register, 1% fee in zclassic, zdash, kmd, zero!!! Hurry!  Cheesy
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Thank you, but this is not what I seek.  Undecided
I want to read technical information on what ZClassic developers hope to achieve in near future.  The roadmap if such exists...

These documents is more like crypto history reviews, hopes, dreams and fears, personal thoughts on what could happen, what should happen, what may happen etc., etc. 

I seek info like "we (team links) are working" on A B and C and these features will be implemented until xwx date and here (link) is our weekly/monthly progress review…
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
feel free to join mining at

zpool.crypto.ba

Smiley we also got new miners today!

Activity: 72
Interesting. Waching this thread!  Smiley
Where can I find Zclassic's Roadmap? Where developers main focus is for nearest future?   Wink
Activity: 23
Hi all, core dev here. Great to see the nice market moves these past few days and all of the excitement happening.

As an update, I've recently just put in my resignation notice at my employer so that I can work on ZCL and Zen full time. I should have a new version of the Eleos wallet out sometime next week.

-movrcx

You are welcome  Grin
Activity: 7
Hi all, core dev here. Great to see the nice market moves these past few days and all of the excitement happening.

As an update, I've recently just put in my resignation notice at my employer so that I can work on ZCL and Zen full time. I should have a new version of the Eleos wallet out sometime next week.

-movrcx
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
after the breakout 250should be the next stop
Activity: 86

SunStruck
, All woke up with interest ZCL Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
breakout is here Smiley

Probably ZCL price goes straight to 20$

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
breakout is here Smiley
Activity: 61
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
on my pool also a bump of hashing power Smiley https://www2.coinmine.pl/zcl/ 90k!
legendary
will be biggest dump after snapshot

yeah at 400k ..to 200k? Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
will be biggest dump after snapshot
legendary
ppl will realise soon if they missed the xzc train there is another one..even better.. I hope we will break 200k soon
Activity: 23
Open wallet zclassic and wallet cant connect with daemon.What must to do be working?

Hi, I've got the same here, maybe we missed somethig?
Any help would be appreciated thanks  Wink

http://imgur.com/a/olTxB
legendary
moving nicely.. Smiley we will follow xzc soon.. I hope we can beat Cheesy
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hello I ended up downloading zclassic-windows-wallet-setup_full_v0.0.8.exe I hope that is good?

this my first time sending zclassic to a wallet and it is super fast  Shocked

do you think this coin will ever go to $10?

thanks you
Jump to: