Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 183. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
bought back all my coins..and added more.. this will follow xzc.. and we will get zen too.. win win.. see ya at 400k..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Open wallet zclassic and wallet cant connect with daemon.What must to do be working?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
helloo which wallet to use eleos_winv0.0.1_installer.exe or zclassic_winv1.0.5_installer.exe

any of those two, I picked winv1.0.05
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
helloo which wallet to use eleos_winv0.0.1_installer.exe or zclassic_winv1.0.5_installer.exe
so correct me if im wrong , Steps i need to do to get my zen

1- Move my zcl to my local wallet

2-Wait until block 100k Hit

3-Download zen wallet

4- Put zcl wallet.dat as zen private key

5- open both wallet

6- i will have both my balances on zcl and zen

Huh  Huh

yes you got it right , a guide will be published once they are close to release.
anyone itnerested in OTC  ? Would pay up to 0.0008 per zcl
yep really need more coins Smiley
Activity: 197
Why do you say that?

The ZEN project is just born of the developer's desire to create a new and different project. Add features and a different business model, without harming the spirit of zclassic.

Zclassic remains a very good community project and the Zen project is absolutely not a competitor of Zclassic but a complementary project using the same technology.

There is no point in criticizing or making threats here, if you want to sell, do what you have to do ..

I keep all confidence in zclassic and I look forward to seeing the evolution of Zen, and so of the whole!

I have seen worse. This kind of style these con artist use is not new. don't be blind. one rule to remember in this shitcointalk, they all want btc, in any way they can they will get it.

Im sorry. its not threat. because price is up by near block 100k, why I not sell at that very good price? I will jut sell it first before them. you know. Grin

PLEASE sell all you coins , there will be many who will gladly buy them from you, me included!!

Ok I will if price is good by then, catch it all.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Why do you say that?

The ZEN project is just born of the developer's desire to create a new and different project. Add features and a different business model, without harming the spirit of zclassic.

Zclassic remains a very good community project and the Zen project is absolutely not a competitor of Zclassic but a complementary project using the same technology.

There is no point in criticizing or making threats here, if you want to sell, do what you have to do ..

I keep all confidence in zclassic and I look forward to seeing the evolution of Zen, and so of the whole!

I have seen worse. This kind of style these con artist use is not new. don't be blind. one rule to remember in this shitcointalk, they all want btc, in any way they can they will get it.

Im sorry. its not threat. because price is up by near block 100k, why I not sell at that very good price? I will jut sell it first before them. you know. Grin

PLEASE sell all you coins , there will be many who will gladly buy them from you, me included!!
Why do you say that?

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Why do you say that?

I think this zen is a way for this con artist/people to stop others to sell their coins. I dont strategy of yours is effective. Make use of coin tech instead misbelieving people. price only go dwon if no use. dont fool us.

Now zcl is becoming a joke because of people like you. I will sell all my 8k zcl first before reach 100k block. I will sell it before you. maybe by that time i have about 13-14k then i will sell all the way down to the last coin and price go down. This strategy of you is to make believe people to hold their coin then you will say project is delayed then you dump your coins at high price. poor other who hold coin. dont believe this kind of people. all we want is btc and they want to sell their coin at the highest then leave you at the lowest. what kind of people are you?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
so correct me if im wrong , Steps i need to do to get my zen

1- Move my zcl to my local wallet

2-Wait until block 100k Hit

3-Download zen wallet

4- Put zcl wallet.dat as zen private key

5- open both wallet

6- i will have both my balances on zcl and zen

bought up to 92000 :s
as the zcl team created the first equihash windows wallet you can bet your ass on that there will be a windows zen wallet Wink
Activity: 168

This really is a game changer for ZCL in my mind.
Does anyone know if the wallet will also be usable by the ZEN fork?

Terrific work guys! There is no reason that ZCL cannot be valued at $8-10m with these constant innovations and improvements.

Cheers!
Activity: 242
what i like to do is move that zcashd from src to root, or in zclassic folder

did you tried to start daemon only with

./zcashd

?

Not yet.
Now I have next question
: How send money ZCL to bittrrex adress t1TRGZpFx5xJqteLzbLjoU9TQZfTtSD3nvU .
Bittrex not present for me ZADDR.
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
what i like to do is move that zcashd from src to root, or in zclassic folder

did you tried to start daemon only with

./zcashd

?

Activity: 242
torigm, your daemon did not connect properly

I run this with ./src/zcashd -daemon /

2).How encrypt wallet?
3)How do dumpprivkey (and which address most be t- or z- ?
For ZEN need will be privatekey from wich adress t_ or z_?

But 3 questions above.
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
torigm, your daemon did not connect properly

Jump to: