Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 187. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Was there any evidence the "secret key" was destroyed as it was with the original ZCash? Or do we have to fear that new coins will just appear out of nowhere?

It is not that they appear just out of nowhere? Crypto coins are open-source, like ZCash. Thankfully, that's how ZClassic emerged right after ZCash code was released.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Was there any evidence the "secret key" was destroyed as it was with the original ZCash? Or do we have to fear that new coins will just appear out of nowhere?
I rememberd in january, it was like 0.07$ or something, and i curiously looked today to check the price after seeing a small growing on zcash, and i tought it was 0.09$ and then I SAW 0.9$ and freaked out!!!  Cheesy
This is the pirate coin lol
It may even overcome the original coin, who knows? Network effects are the only thing that matters.

I think there's gonna be a small dump now, i'm gonna wait so i can buy more Cheesy

The small "dump" did happen today, 3 days after your post! Rocketed at 14E-4 BTC, almost double of where it was on 28 Feb.
Time to buy some more now!
Can someone explain why this was forked to begin with?  Was it just to remove the 20%. Looks like it has slightly higher supply.
no founders tax and no slow start which ZEC had

In short, while having all advantages of Zcash, Zclassic remains true to the spirit of what a cryptocurrency should be. 
I rememberd in january, it was like 0.07$ or something, and i curiously looked today to check the price after seeing a small growing on zcash, and i tought it was 0.09$ and then I SAW 0.9$ and freaked out!!!  Cheesy

0.07$ ?? ZCL? hahha
Activity: 30
Hi guys, I put that Zclassic brief online on imgur to share. Hope you like it:
http://imgur.com/a/sZJMT
direct link to picture for insertion: https://i.imgur.com/EabFjO4.gif

Great interview btw.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Welcome to the new pool zcl - zclmine.pro
FEE - 0%
Location - Europe
Activity: 2
Hi,

We totally rebrand our website.
The interview of Zclassic is now aviable at this adress > https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zclassic/

Have a nice day, almost as it seems to be for Zclassic  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Is the wallet encryption non-functional? the zcash-cli encryptwallet command doesn't seem to be working

error: {"code":-16,"message":"Error: wallet encryption is disabled."}
yes encryption is off at moment , see https://github.com/zcash/zcash/blob/master/doc/security-warnings.md
Activity: 30
ZCL showing some nice resillience
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Is the wallet encryption non-functional? the zcash-cli encryptwallet command doesn't seem to be working

error: {"code":-16,"message":"Error: wallet encryption is disabled."}
legendary
Can someone explain why this was forked to begin with?  Was it just to remove the 20%. Looks like it has slightly higher supply.
no founders tax and no slow start which ZEC had
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
It may even overcome the original coin, who knows? Network effects are the only thing that matters.

I think there's gonna be a small dump now, i'm gonna wait so i can buy more Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Zclassic is a very good project .. much better than zcash at the governance level.

And specifically for zero knowledge technology, I have more confidence in the community than in a company. Wink

Let us make the time and the strength of the community!
legendary

Bring a chair for him because standing up will get tired, lol

ZCL Rising and rising

yup and its still 40-50 X cheaper than ZEC , so still much room for growth!! Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
into 0.0001btc, i will consider buying it

u still waiting for 0.0001 ?? Smiley

LOL

Good to see new buyers on the coin.
Let's keep on educating the crypto community about ZCL benefits!

Bring a chair for him because standing up will get tired, lol

ZCL Rising and rising
Jump to: