Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 188. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
into 0.0001btc, i will consider buying it

u still waiting for 0.0001 ?? Smiley

LOL

Good to see new buyers on the coin.
Let's keep on educating the crypto community about ZCL benefits!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Well... I did warn him that time... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How much shit talk just to lower the value and buy low, damn scammers !!!
Worse, he does not have the work to do a little research on the projects and believes in these shit.
Activity: 106

Zclassic very much has its website: Try zclassic.org
This said, Zclassic better buys the .com url to make sure nobody gets mislead!

...or maybe invest all that money on actual development instead of buying that domain name.

These things are considered before the beginning of real game. This domain name should have been bought a long time ago by the developer, but since that is missed, I don't see a reason of purchasing it for that crazy price.

There are talks of a re-brand at some point. So it makes no sense in investing developer funds into a ".com" site, when the whole freakin currency is going to be re-branded....

dar dar dar dar dar

As far as I know, rebranding isn't a priority right now, but that could change whenever.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Yes and no!

They want to buy when the risk is limited, so when the currency crypto is already recognized ..

So too late .. Wink
What prospects,zclassic? vloume is 2-5 btc every day. except miners and fools, nobody wants to buy it i think. lol

Actually fools wait for a volume of 100 btc and buy too late...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

In that case, I don't think you'll ever get a chance of buying it.

Buy now at lower price, I don't think so that there is going to be any decline after maximum of 0.0003.

I'm seeing 0.000399998 right now. Good luck catching the knife at 0.0003. It won't stop at even 0.0001.

Both ZEC and ZCL was over hyped and now are slowly bleeding due to inflation, 7200 new coins are being mined everyday until the halving in next 4 years. We will have 10.5 million coins in circulation after 4 years instead of 750k at the moment.
legendary

In that case, I don't think you'll ever get a chance of buying it.

Buy now at lower price, I don't think so that there is going to be any decline after maximum of 0.0003.
Activity: 39
Activity: 106
Activity: 39
What prospects,zclassic? vloume is 2-5 btc every day. except miners and fools, nobody wants to buy it i think. lol
Dear ZCL developers

How long and how costly would it be to implement Segwit to the algorithm ?

That would be a huge plus for ZCL compared to other cryptos.

Thank you
legendary

...or maybe invest all that money on actual development instead of buying that domain name.

These things are considered before the beginning of real game. This domain name should have been bought a long time ago by the developer, but since that is missed, I don't see a reason of purchasing it for that crazy price.
Activity: 10

Activity: 109

Thanks for sharing. A must-read if u want to understand Zclassic's advantages over Zcash (and some others) in the long run.

Actually I had been interested in ZClassic before but this article was a huge turnoff for me.

Specifically the quote about DASH governance was very disturbing. DASH governance is horrible and masternodes continually vote for expensive proposals (many under their control) that are wasteful failures.

Look at Decred for a vastly improved governance model.
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/825138178591821825

If you repeat this statement, you will lose interest from most XMR supporters some of whom may be interested in zksnarks but hate the 20% dev tax for the first 4 years.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Because so many idiots try to boycott a currency, only to pay lower, this is Zclassic's website and more alive than ever.

Damn scammers

http://Http://zclassic.org/
The right address
http://zclassic.org/
Activity: 96
Because so many idiots try to boycott a currency, only to pay lower, this is Zclassic's website and more alive than ever.

Damn scammers

http://Http://zclassic.org/
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We would need a statement saying that the Zcoin bug has no impact on ZCL

ZCoin has nothing to do with ZCLassic or ZCash, why making such association ?
because people do not read a lot before their investment. This three projects are diferent, and have only one similar - anonymity transactions.
Jump to: