Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 45. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks promising, i follow.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Someone should take over ZCL project and everything will be fine  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 4
They decided to kill zclassic and do Bitcoin Private.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Why zclassic explorer not work?

at this moment yes,,
and the official site also dead ?
what happend with Zclassic ? is this coin the development still active ?
Activity: 4
Why zclassic explorer not work?
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
why is BTC private scammer not handing out the GITHUB keys for ZCL?

Another question, do we need that keys, really?
Activity: 74
After last fork of ZCL all people have yelled scam dead coin bla bla, and we all know what happened: An absolute killer pump never witnessed before.
and after the next pump they will buy again at ATH  Grin
Activity: 462
I've been reviewing all my altcoins, it's been a bigger correction than I would have expected
After last fork of ZCL all people have yelled scam dead coin bla bla, and we all know what happened: An absolute killer pump never witnessed before.
This was always a super classic project
Activity: 826
This isn't more bad than Bitconnect which isn't only surviving but also timely bounce back to victimize new greedy small investors. The purposes of this fork are clear after seeing what has happened to it but I still don't see it going at zero. This is will be kept alive for pump and dump purposes continuously by whales mark my words.
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Shit coin will be 0 (zero) value !!!! just waste your time!!  leave it!
Activity: 6
I think the ZClassic twitter account shall be given to the new devs because it has many followers.

Activity: 6
Just want to say hello.

I am a software developer for a big telecommunication firm. In my spare free time I am going to help and maintain Zclassic as competitor in anon sector of coins. Remember ZCL is ZEC without 20% dev fee!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Dev must contact Coinmarketcap because they link wrong explorer

There are 2 different explorer available but both are down at the moment that is why you think this one is wrong. If you visit the official website than you will find this link under explorer tab.
j62
Activity: 12

One reason was the laziness of devs to contact bittrex eariler or team up with other exchanges.

You are clearly misinformed. Exchanges were contacted plenty in advance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It is because of new advancement team developing, you men need to quit watching cost movement, graph patterns as well as hashrate.
Dev must contact Coinmarketcap because they link wrong explorer
Activity: 58
co ty pierdolisz BTCP to jeszcze wiekszy badziew niz BTG 😠
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I was amused of the mad pump of ZCL in order to get BTC private. But what is BTC private? BTC private is not more and not less than ZCL plus snapshot of btc chain. So at current state BTC private is not more developped or better than ZCL.

Well, if devs of BTC private are smart and can deveolop some new stuff for BTC private in the future then yes it will overtake ZCL.
As of now there is absolutelly no reason for not having both in the portfolio BTC private and ZCL.

The mad rise of ZCL before the snapshot was basically the expectation of what could BTC private have internal value at release.

A major point which adds value to a project is the availability and reachability. BTC private devs failed here brutally. No major exchange listed it. One reason was the laziness of devs to contact bittrex eariler or team up with other exchanges.

Whether BTC private can gain traction is very uncertain now.
I think we have to wait for the good time and have to look that what the developers are doing nowadays. You can see on their social media that they are much active for their project and roadmap of BTCP as they have designed for themselves. Before the fork they were not much active because they were extremely busy in their project and now when they got the project they are now working on the coin to become the best working coin for the crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: