Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 41. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't seem to get my ZClassic Electrum wallet to see the network anymore.  I have some ZCL locked away in there from before the BTCP fork which I want to move.  Can someone please steer me in the right direction for this?

I have been searching but have come up empty handed.

Thank you kindly
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
What are the chances of zclassic recovery after that huge record drop from top to bottom
With all the restoration of the overall trend of the market in growth, perhaps the chance to grow in this coin on the recovery and further growth. Here unless the developer still does not make something bad within the project, it should all turn out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hello to all ZCL Community, some update and progress on our work, please read https://medium.com/@zclassicce/zcl-wallet-the-new-beginnings-ebf790d03f8f , have fun !
Good job! It is nice to see that there is new development for ZCL!

Maybe you didn't read this article and never visit the given link. You must read that article before make any comment I don't think this that is great kind of development work what are you saying there.

http://zclassic-ce.org/Web
I know, it it not a great development. It is just a model of what the future wallet is going to look like. There is going to be a web wallet, also a new desktop wallet. That's a beginning. How many months did we wait before seeing new development of ZCL?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hello to all ZCL Community, some update and progress on our work, please read https://medium.com/@zclassicce/zcl-wallet-the-new-beginnings-ebf790d03f8f , have fun !

Maybe you didn't read this article and never visit the given link. You must read that article before make any comment I don't think this that is great kind of development work what are you saying there.

http://zclassic-ce.org/Web
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I don't touch forked coins at first place, second there was clear picture from the start that ZCL will be used for something else which is called BTCP. That was alarming situation to stay away at least when it went through the roof. Two controlled coins from the same people behind the scene were going to drop one and that was ZCL to be left in the middle of way.

One more thing, he controls more coins other than ZCL/BTCP, and not even one of all these is in active development. Cheater needs to be taught a lesson.

He is going for quite a risky strategy given that the legal environment where he is located might be tightening.

For sure.

I also think he is intentionally misleading many people and he did it to cash in big times on the BTCP fork now. I wonder if that is his last project or whether he will come up with yet another idea for another fork soon.

Anyone involved in ZCL should have been very careful about profiting from the fork otherwise they could face serious legal issues to include imprisonment.  I would tend to believe things are on the up and up until proven otherwise.  A lot of people here simply say whatever and have no proof.   That's just not right.  I think many people are here purely to sway the market Sad

I wouldn't believe anything I read on these forums unfortunately.  Trust but verify.

I would say that it depends on the specific circumstances in any individual case. If someone had an unfair advantage over others and exploited it, that would be a reason to be imprisoned but who can prove that?

Fair point, but if serious investigations will be launched against the initiators of this scheme I think they could find something out.
Dev has become rich with ZCL and now losers can only sucking his dick!

Edit: Of course, when I think a little more about it, I see that they can't even sucking his dick!!!  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I don't touch forked coins at first place, second there was clear picture from the start that ZCL will be used for something else which is called BTCP. That was alarming situation to stay away at least when it went through the roof. Two controlled coins from the same people behind the scene were going to drop one and that was ZCL to be left in the middle of way.

One more thing, he controls more coins other than ZCL/BTCP, and not even one of all these is in active development. Cheater needs to be taught a lesson.

He is going for quite a risky strategy given that the legal environment where he is located might be tightening.

For sure.

I also think he is intentionally misleading many people and he did it to cash in big times on the BTCP fork now. I wonder if that is his last project or whether he will come up with yet another idea for another fork soon.

Anyone involved in ZCL should have been very careful about profiting from the fork otherwise they could face serious legal issues to include imprisonment.  I would tend to believe things are on the up and up until proven otherwise.  A lot of people here simply say whatever and have no proof.   That's just not right.  I think many people are here purely to sway the market Sad

I wouldn't believe anything I read on these forums unfortunately.  Trust but verify.

I would say that it depends on the specific circumstances in any individual case. If someone had an unfair advantage over others and exploited it, that would be a reason to be imprisoned but who can prove that?

Fair point, but if serious investigations will be launched against the initiators of this scheme I think they could find something out.

so says the token shill !!  Wink lol
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

For sure.

Anyone involved in ZCL should have been very careful about profiting from the fork otherwise they could face serious legal issues to include imprisonment.  I would tend to believe things are on the up and up until proven otherwise.  A lot of people here simply say whatever and have no proof.   That's just not right.  I think many people are here purely to sway the market Sad

I wouldn't believe anything I read on these forums unfortunately.  Trust but verify.

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

For sure.

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
he founders and many other pumpers got rich doing this premeditated move, pumping up zcl with btcp hopes then making a profit before fork

Even though BTCP is going up it looks like there is so much going on regarding insider trading. Many here have stated that before and i can only agree.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
he founders and many other pumpers got rich doing this premeditated move, pumping up zcl with btcp hopes then making a profit before fork

bittrex got rich now fudding for buy-back before next fork Wink *rinse&repeat*
legendary
Activity: 1120
btcp is best fork in past few weeks. Wait for decentralized dex and merchant integration.
legendary
Activity: 1260
It was used already very well by the people those forked it and they have moved to next fork coin which is BTCP. Unfortunately, we will not get rid of this coin this easily as people are claiming for this to die and burst. After what big players filled their pockets now small manipulators will keep moving this market periodically by buying at low and dumping on those will come in active pumps.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 66
Zclassic needs another Fork otherwise it will slowy die
Activity: 29
sounds great!!

Any exchangers at this moment?
Activity: 32
fuck zcl , fuck zcl , fuck zcl , fuck dev , fuck dev , fuck dev , fuck this shitfork , fuck this shitfork, fuck this shitfork , fuck zcl , die bitch
here is one more - who lost a lot of money on the sudden growth and fall of this sudden coin ... I think that the coin will be pierced more than once - of course, it is still far to the full bottom - but we will wait Wink

For real.

Anyway, an acquaintance of mine wanted me to say: you all were not literally f'd by this fork.

Seems obvious, but he means it in the figurative sense, too
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
fuck zcl , fuck zcl , fuck zcl , fuck dev , fuck dev , fuck dev , fuck this shitfork , fuck this shitfork, fuck this shitfork , fuck zcl , die bitch
here is one more - who lost a lot of money on the sudden growth and fall of this sudden coin ... I think that the coin will be pierced more than once - of course, it is still far to the full bottom - but we will wait Wink
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: