Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 44. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
🎯#TTC update good project .I thing it will nonstop pump up so fast 6>>10>>25>>35>>50sat up 900% soon 🚀🚀https://yobit.net/en/trade/TTC/BTC#6M
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think with ZCL's 95+/-% discount in price, it wouldn't hurt to take advantage of the sale... This goose could possibly lay another egg.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
What a great day for all Zclassic investors and holders. This coin maid about 100 % in the last 24 hours. This is very impressing at thes weak days. The coin supply is even very low. I will watch this coin from now on very close.
Activity: 136
any price prediction? how high this pump would be?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
After last fork of ZCL all people have yelled scam dead coin bla bla, and we all know what happened: An absolute killer pump never witnessed before.
and after the next pump they will buy again at ATH  Grin
  Yes it agrees, after the next pump most likely there will be a sale to ordinary hamsters. It is probably the system of the current market of cryptocurrencies. So and for what then still to pump up the pump if not for sale of coins? Same speculation in the market. This normal phenomenon.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin private sequel?
Activity: 7
Hello.
ZCL has news that fast ??
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

good project. Very strong developers.

What are you sayin man?  Cheesy This project is dead and waiting for someone to take over it
Or are you just trying to increase your post count to upgrade your ranking to Junior Member?
Activity: 44
Hi, everybody. Who knows what is the reason for such good growth Classic? Again, another Hartfork?
Just speculation, i think, no more
pump $ dummppp Cheesy
Activity: 138
Hi, everybody. Who knows what is the reason for such good growth Classic? Again, another Hartfork?
Just speculation, i think, no more
Activity: 19
One question... why?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
growth in 777 times per year, is in second place after NEO wich an increase of 2500 times, how can they refuse such a coin?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Why zclassic explorer not work?

at this moment yes,,
and the official site also dead ?
what happend with Zclassic ? is this coin the development still active ?

Nope the official site does work. They are looking for someone to take over the project and they are accepting proposals:

https://zclassic.org
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
i have a lot of money because the trading? what you learned? i lost around 70% of my investment... i started in this market at december
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Many dev teams are using a dozen of methods to gather much money from the crypto market.

1) The most usual are the icos and the airdrop ''cheese'' in order to catch unsuspecting buyers taking their money and abandoning the project for their next scam.

2) Other usual technique is the premining. They simply define a certain number of coins that  they assign to every address they wish BEFORE the coin goes out to the public.
They have this way a coin pile without mining and its extremely easy to get rich by simply selling their coins with the first chance (usually after a pump which THEY cause by spreading a bullish rumor for the coin!) and lefting the coin to dump afterwards!

3) Another one is having dev tax (some coins even 20%) so the team behind the coin is continuously gaining more money sanctioning the transactions which blockchain technology was supposed to free from the centralized crows like banks !!

4) The most tricky of all :
Hardfork !
Like with the ZCL scandal , some coins may seem fair , without the 3 first flaws of unfairness, but the devs are just making a new coin out of an older (by making a hard fork) which means that they make a new ''updated" blockchain after certain blocks of the old one !
Those who meet some requirements (like having certain old coins) , take  the new one and this way the rich are becoming richer and the guys who have critical information , know very well if the old coin is going to be abandoned and which time is the right to sell them off .

There are VERY FEW coins which are really FAIR without the 1-2-3 characteristics and EVEN LESS with honest dev teams which have desgned them EXCLUDING ANY hard fork possibility (characteristic 4).

Please be CAREFUL , trust ONLY cryptos without ALL of the 4 characteristics above !
BTCZ is the one I know.
No ico, no airdrops, no premine, no taxes , NO HARD FORKS.
It's time for all of us to adopt a PURE COMMUNITY DIGITAL COIN , to free the transactions worldwide like Satoshi had dreamed , but without the flaws of the BTC (like its low speed, its hard forks ,its centralized mining by sharks , its poor privacy options and its low max supply inflicting long non integer numbers 0.0000023 etc )
Btcz is called "BTC2" because it is perfectly designed in order to fullfill the vision of SATOSHI , delivering everything btc was meant to offer to the world in a completely FAIR WAY.

It has a strong community , ultra fast and safe android ewallet and zk snarks privacy options among the countless features which is offering.
And it is really  new and cheap right now.

Please follow me in twitter in order to be informed for btcz

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/979393298702962688?s=19

More info at
https://btcz.rocks
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Many dev teams are using a dozen of methods to gather much money from the crypto market.

1) The most usual are the icos and the airdrop ''cheese'' in order to catch unsuspecting buyers taking their money and abandoning the project for their next scam.

2) Other usual technique is the premining. They simply define a certain number of coins that  they assign to every address they wish BEFORE the coin goes out to the public.
They have this way a coin pile without mining and its extremely easy to get rich by simply selling their coins with the first chance (usually after a pump which THEY cause by spreading a bullish rumor for the coin!) and lefting the coin to dump afterwards!

3) Another one is having dev tax (some coins even 20%) so the team behind the coin is continuously gaining more money sanctioning the transactions which blockchain technology was supposed to free from the centralized crows like banks !!

4) The most tricky of all :
Hardfork !
Like with the ZCL scandal , some coins may seem fair , without the 3 first flaws of unfairness, but the devs are just making a new coin out of an older (by making a hard fork) which means that they make a new ''updated" blockchain after certain blocks of the old one !
Those who meet some requirements (like having certain old coins) , take  the new one and this way the rich are becoming richer and the guys who have critical information , know very well if the old coin is going to be abandoned and which time is the right to sell them off .

There are VERY FEW coins which are really FAIR without the 1-2-3 characteristics and EVEN LESS with honest dev teams which have desgned them EXCLUDING ANY hard fork possibility (characteristic 4).

Please be CAREFUL , trust ONLY cryptos without ALL of the 4 characteristics above !
BTCZ is the one I know.
No ico, no airdrops, no premine, no taxes , NO HARD FORKS.
It's time for all of us to adopt a PURE COMMUNITY DIGITAL COIN , to free the transactions worldwide like Satoshi had dreamed , but without the flaws of the BTC (like its low speed, its hard forks ,its centralized mining by sharks , its poor privacy options and its low max supply inflicting long non integer numbers 0.0000023 etc )
Btcz is called "BTC2" because it is perfectly designed in order to fullfill the vision of SATOSHI , delivering everything btc was meant to offer to the world in a completely FAIR WAY.

It has a strong community , ultra fast and safe android ewallet and zk snarks privacy options among the countless features which is offering.
And it is really  new and cheap right now.

Please follow me in twitter in order to be informed for btcz

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/979393298702962688?s=19

More info at
https://btcz.rocks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Someone should take over ZCL project and everything will be fine  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Majority of supporters, Miners already lost interest on this project. If anyone will takeover the project it should be not part of the previous team or else it would be the same circus.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Looks promising, i follow.

Really ? what do you find promising in here ?
Pages:
Jump to: