Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 76. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
people are selling for few bucks.. I'm holding till next fork.

ZCL is fine :-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC

ZCL is dead at this moment! Hope it will raise again.

Maybe a community takeover? I don't think ZCL is so bad. It's like Zcash without premine and 20% dev fees. So what's bad about it?

Won't happen. Creigton doesn't want anyone to touch it except him.

How many devs will remain with ZCL?

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
• Cryptopia Price : 0.001
• Bittrex Price : 0.003

It's an interesting arb opportunity. The coin will have to drop a lot more on Trex for it not to be profitable.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
my opinion BTCP is pure scam,1st they wanted to abadon ZCL and make "Whale" coin... after they made that shitcoin,and price stink alot,nobody interested in that shitwhalecoin,they started to make a new scam,BTCP,i would glad if someone will take zcl project to their hands,because those shitty devs can only make scam coins,they think if it will have BTC in its name,it will skyrocket..
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
people are selling for few bucks.. I'm holding till next fork.

ZCL is fine :-D weeee

===>

ZCL is dead at this moment! Hope it will raise again.

Maybe a community takeover? I don't think ZCL is so bad. It's like Zcash without premine and 20% dev fees. So what's bad about it?

worst wallet ever, they never even managed to to fix it. There is nothing interesting in that coin. Its dead, plain and simple.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
this is the good opportunity to buy zcl cheap. it will bounce back again . 

name a single reason
Activity: 3
RIP ZClassic
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
• Cryptopia Price : 0.001
• Bittrex Price : 0.003
Whats wrong with Cryptopia? I think its time to buy more ZCL people panic sells, i sold all my sh*tcoins just to buy ZCL, it will rise to 50$ minimum in 4-5 days i bet.
I know Bittrex closed registration and you can't deposit ZCL to Bittrex now, but just look at the price...
If Bittrex open registration and the price will be the same, you can make your portfolio 2x minimum with this investment at Cryptopia ^^ Buy till its not late! I bought for 100.020 Satoshi/ZCL. Smiley
WEAK HANDS sell coins!
Bittrex prise go UP!!!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
So what are the chances of this coin continuing to be developed by a different dev team or even community? It's basically a better version of Zcash, so I see no reason for it to be dying like this. And seems senseless to sell now, I bought when it was around 900,000 sats. BTP is rumoured to be worth $200+ when it launches. People are comparing it to BTG.

ZCL is the real ZCash :-D weee

===>

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Good movements on Pia!!! I like ZCL!!!  Cheesy Shocked Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
why with HCL?
to drop that much like without good management
what might come back before they rise the other day
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
zcl is still a good coin. Panic sell will finish soon or later.
Yes, sure. Amazing coin.
From 200 usd to 15usd.

just because the devs left the project to jump in newborn BTCP. Now we have BTCP but I'm confident someone will take this project again.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
I agree, ZCL is good coin and it was also good when was 2$ few months ago. What ZCL is lacking is marketing and adoption, like most of coins lack.
Activity: 7
Yes, sure. Amazing coin.
From 200 usd to 15usd.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
good work,
I bought for nothing ZCL 0.00095 btc, who else will present?
Bittrex buy 0.00293,when they open wallets?
Activity: 672
Merit: 5
good price for shopping 30 $
Activity: 21
The price will not fall further than this
This is the purchase area with a high MARKET CAP  and low Circulating Supply
This is a good opportunity to buy before the highs you will get in May and June
Activity: 57
The funny thing is, nothing has fundamentally changed. Other than a delay in future developments. But DOGE coin has not been developed in years and has pretty much been abandoned and it is still going.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ZCL will bounce up for sure EVEN IF it doesn't bounce massively but it will do a cat bounce! It has touched its bottom and its not going down anymore then that. So panic sellers ALWAYS loose. Its time to scoop up because it will definitely bounce back in few days for sure!

For now, I will stay clear from ZCL. I would advise everyone to stay clear too. If you have realized yet, It's a falling knife and will continue on its path ~ down. We are in a bear market and It'll be quite tough to make such recovery in a day or two like you said.

Pages:
Jump to: