Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 77. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
zcl is a good coin, has a very small market, so it will come back quickly, without crying, no coin has droped after the fork

Coins drops after fork, but after increasing their value A LOT because people wants free money.
Last December NXT dropped too: value started raising at fork news (it was IGNIS, if I'm not wrong), then dropped 50%, just after snapshot.
EMC2 did the same.
It's normal behavior.

Anyway, who bought ZCL last December is still in great profit, it was about 0.001.

After some weeks, we will see where ZCL will be: back to 0.001 or current 0.003?
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
ZCL will bounce up for sure EVEN IF it doesn't bounce massively but it will do a cat bounce! It has touched its bottom and its not going down anymore then that. So panic sellers ALWAYS loose. Its time to scoop up because it will definitely bounce back in few days for sure!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Zclassic not SCAM
[/color]
Which he got was normal because BITTREX was not allowed to accept BTC PRIVATE
People were forced to transfer their money to get FREE BTC PRIVATE
Had the bittrex been allowed btcp >>ZCL to rise to $ 250 today
I think after the snapshot the money will go back to the Bittrex and price up again quickly
Activity: 29
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
So what are the chances of this coin continuing to be developed by a different dev team or even community? It's basically a better version of Zcash, so I see no reason for it to be dying like this. And seems senseless to sell now, I bought when it was around 900,000 sats. BTP is rumoured to be worth $200+ when it launches. People are comparing it to BTG.

It's a coin, that developer revive every half year, to make a bank on it.
That's whole truth, deal with it.

Activity: 57
So what are the chances of this coin continuing to be developed by a different dev team or even community? It's basically a better version of Zcash, so I see no reason for it to be dying like this. And seems senseless to sell now, I bought when it was around 900,000 sats. BTP is rumoured to be worth $200+ when it launches. People are comparing it to BTG.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
i didnt understand

i have some zcl in paperwallet what i have to do Huh
Activity: 53
zcl is a good coin, has a very small market, so it will come back quickly, without crying, no coin has droped after the fork
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
people are selling for few bucks.. I'm holding till next fork.

ZCL is fine :-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC

ZCL is dead at this moment! Hope it will raise again.

Maybe a community takeover? I don't think ZCL is so bad. It's like Zcash without premine and 20% dev fees. So what's bad about it?

How many devs will remain with ZCL?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
people are selling for few bucks.. I'm holding till next fork.

ZCL is fine :-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC

ZCL is dead at this moment! Hope it will raise again.

Maybe a community takeover? I don't think ZCL is so bad. It's like Zcash without premine and 20% dev fees. So what's bad about it?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What's happening with this coin? why is loosing so much value?  Huh

because it hard forked to create Bitcoin Private. So now it's like useless till next fork. ZCL is a good basic coin to create forks.

Could you elaborate? why ZCL will experience another fork as no more dev / miner are supposed to contribute to it?  I'm kind of confused here

ZCL going to fork again Wink weee
Activity: 25
What's happening with this coin? why is loosing so much value?  Huh

because it hard forked to create Bitcoin Private. So now it's like useless till next fork. ZCL is a good basic coin to create forks.

Could you elaborate? why ZCL will experience another fork as no more dev / miner are supposed to contribute to it?  I'm kind of confused here
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It seems the forked coin will hold more value than ZCL itself. Is anyone also surprised?
What a terrible dump. Whales playing their games. Stay out of this!

they want HOLD zcl for next fork time...

which fork?
i tought no developer will continue with zclassic?

Cool

$ZCL--satoshis vision
Activity: 141
zcl killing me again once i sold @4% and bought on 80 now its again going to shit  Tongue
Activity: 4

which fork?
i tought no developer will continue with zclassic?

zcl is like etc ethereum prices :-D weeee
Activity: 84
this is the good opportunity to buy zcl cheap. it will bounce back again . 
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
does somebody know if there are other incoming (2018) forks with ZCL?
Activity: 92
So, the spork is possible.

Somebody please make LTCP with ZCL as a donor.
Pages:
Jump to: