Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 74. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It was great decision to stay away from this coin which is created to scam people on the name of airdrop of crappy coin. I saw a lot of people are into huge shock to see suddenly drop of the price right after the snapshot. It looking price will keep falling and people have to wait for next hype to get recover but it has very low chance.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
SELL ALL YOUR ZCL IT WILL WORTH ZERO
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
once they made that coin and price a lot drowned... and nobody interested in "whale". ok, they r going for a new scam - BTCP, but i rly would glad if someone will take zcl project to good hands, because those developers can only make that trash coins. at the begining they wanted to work with ZCL and make "Whale" coin and what now? maybe they think if it will have BTC in its name, all will be ok?)) BTCP its absurd - i completely agree with like-minded people here
One of the few reasonable opinions throughout the entire thread.

Hasn't yet anyone coined the term "ZCL'ed" or "Rhekted"?  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
once they made that coin and price a lot drowned... and nobody interested in "whale". ok, they r going for a new scam - BTCP, but i rly would glad if someone will take zcl project to good hands, because those developers can only make that trash coins. at the begining they wanted to work with ZCL and make "Whale" coin and what now? maybe they think if it will have BTC in its name, all will be ok?)) BTCP its absurd - i completely agree with like-minded people here
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Zclassic will not go away this easily. It is classical example of pump & dump which will make many victims those who want to get quick rich thinking can handle better. It is better to be happy what you have in hands and don't try to get on these schemes. If you understand the riks then still can make money from this market but risk is huge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hello everyone. Guys please help me, please. I can't understand the situation: at the time of fork all my Zclassic coins were on the Bitrix stock exchange. I can not fully understand whether I will receive BTCP coins on the stock exchange or not??? If I get it, what would it look like??? Will they just show up on my Bitrix wallet? I don't have to do anything? Just wait??? Please explain

Hi;

You should just wait, when everthing clear they will (at least 8-9 days) airdrop your BTCPs.

Kind regards

"Bittrex will NOT be supporting the market for Bitcoin Private but due to issues with the Zclassic wallet, we will offer Zclassic holders on Bittrex partial support through claiming and withdrawing BTCP."

"Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our ZCL users BTCP but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can not guarantee tokens. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network. Since the ZCL wallet contains a significant amount of UXTO's to clean up and consolidate, we anticipate that BTCP will be available at least a week from the time of the BTCP network launch."

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271272-Statement-on-Zclassic-ZCL-and-Bitcoin-Private-BTCP-
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i wondering who is still buying ZCL.
It was obv manipulation for the fork and someone mentioned in this thread that ZCL will not be supported after the fork.
Dont want to spread FUD, just a thought
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I have a feeling btcp will be in high demand upon release
Hello everyone. Guys please help me, please. I can't understand the situation: at the time of fork all my Zclassic coins were on the Bitrix stock exchange. I can not fully understand whether I will receive BTCP coins on the stock exchange or not??? If I get it, what would it look like??? Will they just show up on my Bitrix wallet? I don't have to do anything? Just wait??? Please explain
You don't have to do anything, they will add a btcp wallet with your balance in it. They said approx one week from the snapshot. Calm down

Fork didn't even happen yet. BTCP dev team took snapshots of ZCL and BTC blockchains. Fork and BTCP mainnet launch will happen at 2.3.2018 (2nd of march). After mainnet is up they can launch BTCP wallet.
If you have private wallet (ZCL/BTC) you will get BTCP faster than via exchange holdings. It will take some time for exchanges to implement BTCP wallet. Private wallet holders can just import private keys to new BTCP wallet and receive their BTCP.
You might get it faster but you won't have anywhere to sell it because exchanges won't offer deposits for weeks. If your on an exchange you will be able to dump before the masses just like every other fork Smiley) live n learn
It seems that they were planning for long time since they forked ZCL to make money from it by using it for the BTCP fork as tool. This is so far what is happening they dumped hard immediately after what snapshot was taken. It is clear with this BTCP also failed before even coming into existence. Price of this poor coin are falling without taking rest.

Why would BTCP fail? It is the most decentralized and private BTC based coin that will come to existence in a few days. No founders fee, no premine and full privacy. No other BTC based coin has possibility to hide your holdings. Zero knowledge proof is really interesting tech as certain goverments try to sabotage cryptos.

If you thought ZCL would keep it's price after massive dumping... Well you were really ignorant. There were a lot of people who was buying ZCL at peak and now whining, because they think they lost their money.
BTCP hasn't even forked yet and people are acting like they can see the future. Give it a few months and if BTCP fails, then you can come here and tell me "I told you so". I doubt that day will happen.
The biggest complainers usually have chump change in here too, meanwhile the people with way more invested are calm n cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You don't have to do anything, they will add a btcp wallet with your balance in it. They said approx one week from the snapshot. Calm down

Fork didn't even happen yet. BTCP dev team took snapshots of ZCL and BTC blockchains. Fork and BTCP mainnet launch will happen at 2.3.2018 (2nd of march). After mainnet is up they can launch BTCP wallet.
If you have private wallet (ZCL/BTC) you will get BTCP faster than via exchange holdings. It will take some time for exchanges to implement BTCP wallet. Private wallet holders can just import private keys to new BTCP wallet and receive their BTCP.
Activity: 70
It seems that they were planning for long time since they forked ZCL to make money from it by using it for the BTCP fork as tool. This is so far what is happening they dumped hard immediately after what snapshot was taken. It is clear with this BTCP also failed before even coming into existence. Price of this poor coin are falling without taking rest.

Why would BTCP fail? It is the most decentralized and private BTC based coin that will come to existence in a few days. No founders fee, no premine and full privacy. No other BTC based coin has possibility to hide your holdings. Zero knowledge proof is really interesting tech as certain goverments try to sabotage cryptos.

If you thought ZCL would keep it's price after massive dumping... Well you were really ignorant. There were a lot of people who was buying ZCL at peak and now whining, because they think they lost their money.
BTCP hasn't even forked yet and people are acting like they can see the future. Give it a few months and if BTCP fails, then you can come here and tell me "I told you so". I doubt that day will happen.
Is this a joke? I find it hard to believe that anybody could not have known this would happen. Everything unfolded exactly as expected lol knobody should be surprised at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

My previos 2018 price prediction (in June) was around 30 usd. My new prediction is around 45 usd maybe more.

Kind regards.
Activity: 11
Activity: 59
Zclassic is very good candidate with low supply, privacy, no premine, to be merged with good commercial idea,
and if so, it will go not only to the moon, but out of space, I beleive.

Hey, Zclassic community, what about to merge ZClassic shielded transactions ability with so called
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency "Time-banks" in world-wide implementation...?
The price of ZCL would be better and stable than BTC, but the most important is that ZCL would be such first
cryptotimecurrency..
But, while I have good ideas, I have no development team to realise such idea.
Is anybody here to be in contact with devs of zclassic???

Is there any new news that is causing ZClassic to go back up? ZCL is steadily going up then ZCL is dropping so hard, this ride is very shocking. However, thinking about buying some more ZCL now that is down as the fork is very imminent. I'm very shocked this freefall though.

ZCL i keep buying will x10 up Wink weee
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: