Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 81. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Waiting anxiously to see the next block.....

Thats it...next block hit. Heres hoping cryptopias deposits are faster as they earlier claimed in their news.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Finger crossed
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Show time!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
guys let's make history!!! few minutes to go
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
omg.. sitting here with the 5m chart open on ZCL. 1 hour and we will see the biggest massive sell off ever.
fomo people have bought this coin to get bprivate which is just zclassic with a new name.
oh boy someone will loose a lot of money on this stunt.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BITTREX:ZCLBTC

its more than zcl with a new name, wake up kiddo.

It's exactly the same. But sure they say they have a roadmap that they want to implement. But untill they have implemented anything, it's the same as zclassic.
and btw why dont they just implement that roadmap on the zclassic branch? oh i know, because this way they can scam a lot more people.

watch and learn in 55 minutes

i think so too ! Bitcoin private was a nice gift to zcl holders but btc private i just another fork for the devs to make some quick money. Zcl is much more estabilished.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Where were your crystall ball yestarday?
Here, sort of:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31113418
It's not too late to (not panic)sell, actually. Snapshot is "happening", but it's not over yet. I've sold it a couple of days ago when realized that there's nothing objectively interesting in zcl or btcp, and definitely it's not worth to hold $100+ coin for btcp, price drop for zcl can be higher than rize of btcp, and i don't want to wait in ignorance if it'll return to the same level. It's not crystalball, just some common sense...
JWT
Activity: 57
Where were your crystall ball yestarday?
Activity: 60
omg.. sitting here with the 5m chart open on ZCL. 1 hour and we will see the biggest massive sell off ever.
fomo people have bought this coin to get bprivate which is just zclassic with a new name.

It's exactly the same. But sure they say they have a roadmap that they want to implement. But untill they have implemented anything, it's the same as zclassic.
and btw why dont they just implement that roadmap on the zclassic branch? oh i know, because this way they can scam a lot more people.

There was nothing on a roadmap. I don't think i've even seen one in whitepaper. Their planf for future were to copy-paste new technologies when they'll be finished by other projects. Nothing were proposed by themselves.
Anyway, it was quite obvious to buy zcl when hardfork was announced and sell it before snapshot. Because ppl will buy it to get BTCP and sell it after snapshot. But the thing is, even if BTCP is a good coin, zcl is too expensive, it's probably more proffitable to sell it a day before snapshot and then buy BTCP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 187
The snapshot will take place in the first block after 17h UTC, right?

right, look at their twitter account before selling your ZCL.
Activity: 187

Activity: 5
The snapshot will take place in the first block after 17h UTC, right?
guys I've bought zcl to become rich and famous with btcp, sapping pinacolada at Bahamas with Lambo and now? Zcl is falling like a rolling stone, when moon? when Lambo?

you will get rekt first haha
your zcl is worthless in 1 hour
and your bprivate will be dumped so hard as well...

Activity: 147
Where can i view block height? I just checked all of the listed block explorers and they all give me error server down.
It says that the next block mined after 5pm utc is the snapshot so i'd like to know exactly when i can sell my zcl, and on that note should i use cryptopia or bittrex to transfer my zcl back after snapshot? cryptopia says theyre having problems with wallet withdrawals and will have a new system to fix it in a couple weeks but that it isnt affecting their deposits. dunno
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
guys I've bought zcl to become rich and famous with btcp, sapping pinacolada at Bahamas with Lambo and now? Zcl is falling like a rolling stone, when moon? when Lambo?
Activity: 1
I need some help getting my Zclassic Swing Wallet to open.  The last time I was able to open it was two days ago.  Right now I am getting the error: "couldn't connect to server".  

I am reading there is a fork to BTCP and would like to get my wallets setup properly.  If anyone could give me advice on how to proceed I would appreciate it.  

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 9
this fork is shit bittrex too  Angry
Activity: 73
Their is NOTHING to be scared of, I bought A LOT of ZCL on the dip when people were panic selling and now panic buying just because bittrex announced, Bittrex is no joke, If they announced that they will credit BTCP accordingly, THEY WILL! And ZCL team will want BTCP on bittrex so they will provide them a fully supported wallet for BTCP! Right now its going up like rocket, People will keep buying and buying and buying.

yeah bittrex is no joke, they are just insider trading scammers who profited from noob panic attack.

No matter what companies say that they don't, ALL do this insider trading. If u want to convince yourself that binance does not do it or Huobi or even okex or polo then your on some hallucinogen. Corruption is EVERYWHERE in the world. You just don't admit you are corrupt. My point is big exchanges keep up to their promises. Just like that japanese exchange glitch, The people who could buy bitcoins for free, They were all legit people. They saw an opportunity and took benefit of it, Even some stupid guy bought trillions although whole crypto market was not worth trillions, All of those people were legit but greed took the better of these people. So my friend their are RARE people who are 100% legit and when such opportunities arise, They let it go because of their integrity and morality. Take out morality from human being and you can achieve the entire world and it will be chaos. So corruption and insider trading and what not..These are never ending. A person know about himself ONLY when he has given such an opportunity, So I can't even know for sure if I would let that opportunity miss out..You only know when your given a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: