Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 111. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Zcoin v0.13.3.3
Instructions

Before anything, backup your wallet.dat ideally in a different drive.

If you are stuck when upgrading to this version, make sure to go into your Zcoin data directory and delete peers.dat and banlist.dat then do a reindex.

Read this guide on how to reindex.

If you are compiling from source, note updated build instructions from readme.md. If you're from 0.8.7.9 earlier, please do a fresh git clone into a new directory.

Changelog
  • Fixes stuck block issue
  • The update is mandatory for old clients before 0.13.3.1

Known Bugs
Before doing any Zerocoin mints or spend, make sure to do File>Backup your wallet.dat and save in separate location so you can restore in the case a mint/spend does not confirm.

Download at Github
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
When mining this coin, the temperature of the cards is 10 degrees less than any other.
Loading the GPU in the afterburner is about 98%.
If this is normal, then this algorithm is invaluable, especially in the summer!  Grin
This is normal
Activity: 44
ccminer cuda 9 by jdm
Would toy share the link on this version?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
When mining this coin, the temperature of the cards is 10 degrees less than any other.
Loading the GPU in the afterburner is about 98%.
If this is normal, then this algorithm is invaluable, especially in the summer!  Grin
Activity: 36
What's the best version of CCminer for this algo/

Beeing trying the newest ccminer cuda 9 on my TI's but i'm not getting what's reported locally on the dash ever.

Returns are also not as big as they should be.

Any advice?

suprnova - ccminer cuda9 by tpruvot
miningpoolhub - ccminer cuda 9 by jdm
Activity: 34
Activity: 18
Mining problem at MPH? No block in 2hr Huh

yes, i am waiting too.

at the same time the coins are not approved.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Zcash about the privacy coin ten next best . The value in 2018 will be better understood .
Activity: 34
Mining problem at MPH? No block in 2hr Huh
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
is it normal i get half electricity drain compering to equihash? only 1200 wats on 1080 ti x 8 rigs.
The algo, lyra2z, is pretty energy efficient compared to other algos.

someone has some result with gtx 1060 3gb?
1060/3 = 1000-1100
1060/6 = 1100-1200
1070 = 1700
1080 = 2400
1080ti = 3300
My 1060 3G speed is only 780K. I don't know what the problem is.Is my tool too old?
Activity: 168
What's the best version of CCminer for this algo/

Beeing trying the newest ccminer cuda 9 on my TI's but i'm not getting what's reported locally on the dash ever.

Returns are also not as big as they should be.

Any advice?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
What happened recently? Why XZC fell so low? Now may be a good time to buy?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
Even with the instability of bitcoin, its still a very profitable business to invest your money. I was introduced to bitcoin trading by Mr Alexander Quinby who showed me how i can increase 0.2 btc to 1 btc in a week, it was so surprising and i wish to share with others Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 186

Zcoin on the run. 10 Days ago was at $13 and today $33. I can see a support on $20, is this because the new Znode’ Masternode System and New Reward Model??, I want to buy some more but I'm going to wait for a retrace, I think this could moon in 2018!

I agree, ~$20 is reasonable to me. Good coin with a promising future.

Agree - way overpriced right now. Nowhere near a top 50 coin at the moment...barely have a working wallet (have had many serious fixes pushed out in the last month or two). It's a risky investment at this price, with the history of the coin. If they get their znodes out successfully (a bigger challenge than people understand), and a legitimate wallet to represent the protocol, maybe $50-$70 range, for legitimate market cap...but that's some big IFs. Lots of hype around master nodes (not released) and rewards at the moment. It's not going up much from here, and probably down....better off waiting to see if they successfully release some things before jumping in, as they are already priced in without being delivered.

MTP was to have come out in the summer...more delays, still months away.  Lots of premature hype.

From $13 to $40 in 2 weeks, now a top 50 market cap, on announcement of master nodes coming (after months of speculation), and winning a coin of the month vote to get on Binance exchange?

That said, in a few months, if they deliver, they could be one of the (if not the) best privacy coins available .... assuming Bitcoin's CT work underway (Confidential Transactions) doesn't wipe out all privacy coins.

I recalled complaints about the wallet months ago, and the team did release new version and make improvements in general. The MTP thing came to a point because of some discussions going on instead of no reason and team made efforts regarding what they're doing. By seeing these, I'm pretty happy with the team and their capability of course no doubt. I heavily invested some coins (well not that much months ago equivalent to 2 ~ 3 nodes) and happy with the current pricing. I wouldn't sent my 100% funds to XZC though, certainly from investment strategy point view, but pretty sure hundreds of $ wouldn't far away in the near future. I don't care how much time it comes; I simply put into what I can afford that now seems a good investment to me so far and can grow to be even big.
JWT
Activity: 57
is it normal i get half electricity drain compering to equihash? only 1200 wats on 1080 ti x 8 rigs.
The algo, lyra2z, is pretty energy efficient compared to other algos.

someone has some result with gtx 1060 3gb?
1060/3 = 1000-1100
1060/6 = 1100-1200
1070 = 1700
1080 = 2400
1080ti = 3300
which miner is the best?
Getting 3000-3150 per 1080ti with ccminer.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I have 20k/h with R9 270X .R9 280X the same 20k/h
May be there should be another miner for this cards Smiley

If you want to mine it with them though, I will gladly share my setting that get me more like 40K/H on a 270X.

i interest myself in your  270X setting ,should i pay some money for you?

40 Kh/s is still a waste of your time - you will spend far more in electricity then you will get coins. At current difficulty and exchange rate 40 Kh/s will be worth $0.10 before electricity. Your electric costs would far outweigh that, even in areas with cheaper electricity rates.
Activity: 546

If you want to mine it with them though, I will gladly share my setting that get me more like 40K/H on a 270X.

i interest myself in your  270X setting ,should i pay some money for you?
Activity: 7

Activity: 406
"There is exactly 0 evidence or even plausible hints that the devs have dumped their coins on the market."  Cheesy

Just kidding, I saw someone say that, but I trust the team very much,
Hope you guys beats Zcash in the near future.

Jump to: