Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 109. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
How to mine on AMD GPU?
I get an error: LIBEAY32.dll was not found.
I copied libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll from other miners and now get an error: The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b).
How to fix that?

The hashrate for this algorithm on AMD GPUs is so tiny that you will just waste money on your electric bill. Right now this coin is strictly for Nvidia miners....

I'm running some servers with CPUs and I actually get decent performance compared to GPUs, even better than mining XMR.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
How to mine on AMD GPU?
I copied libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll from other miners and now get an error: The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b).
How to fix that?

The hashrate for this algorithm on AMD GPUs is so tiny that you will just waste money on your electric bill. Right now this coin is strictly for Nvidia miners....
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
I would like to see a simple comparison of cons / pros, including all "private / anonymous" coins (monero, zcash, zcoin, nav etc.)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Diff = Difficulty.  Difficulty goes up as the network hash power increases.  Higher difficulty = lower yield with the same mining equipment.

Thank you. I didn't think of difficulty my brain was working slow at that hour in the early morning.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Zcoin roadmap is pretty good in the next 2 years, the difference between Zcoin and Zcash is very large, interested in everyone search learning. This project is the implementation of Zerocoin technology to obtain financial privacy

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
How to mine on AMD GPU?
How to fix that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there is a lot time to watch this project ,now i am  waiting for bounty
what bounty you are waiting?i don't find any bounty about the project.it only can mine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
i am lookig for new altcoins  to invest because "mainstreem coins " seems to so high for me..

ZCOIN  brings my attention: but I remember something about bug in this coin; something about double spend or so?
Am I recall correctly?
Have this coin more such problems?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, can't find info about diff hashrate between pool and ccminer.
Have 2 rigs, about 25 KH.
But see the pic...
http://piccy.info/view3/11814718/7e9fb161477162356d844236a9da96e7/

And profit like 15-16 KH (similar with pool stat)

All you have the same results?

Thank you

With those hashrate you wont be able to mine decent profit , i've got 15,6Mh/s per rig :d (6 cards)
Activity: 11
Mining this will be dead soon for small miners. Between the reduced block reward for mining and the increased hash/difficulty it wont any better than main stream coins.

Small miners mine ethereum to, Zcoin long way to go, to that popularity, so this coin is small miner paradise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
there is a lot time to watch this project ,now i am  waiting for bounty
Activity: 34
Mining this will be dead soon for small miners. Between the reduced block reward for mining and the increased hash/difficulty it wont any better than main stream coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Oh well. It was great as long as it lasted.
The good thing is that a few other coins have now also increased in value so there are acceptable fallbacks in case diff really kills zcoin.

What is hell going on with this zcoin diff? it's so high to mine at the present . who has got a big hashrate on that pool?  Shocked
What intensity for gtx 1080 ?
2200 Kh/s -i 19
but i have from 4x gtx 1080 9630kh/s on 16 intensity :/

I use 2.2.2 ccminer https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

Have 1080ti use this config: (Used -i 21   ....... now switching to -i 19 to test stability, because have problems with stability -i 21)

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer-x64 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.zcoin.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u xxxxx.1 -p xxxxxx  -i 19 --submit-stale
Activity: 17
Diff = Difficulty.  Difficulty goes up as the network hash power increases.  Higher difficulty = lower yield with the same mining equipment.

It's ok the diff increased as long as xzc's price goes up too  Wink
Activity: 53
The good thing is that a few other coins have now also increased in value so there are acceptable fallbacks in case diff really kills zcoin.

What on earth is a diff? Can you break it down for someone is is technically challenged? Thanks.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Jump to: