Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 113. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit
Just discovered this project today - an interesting approach on privacy.

So why is this coin so far down the ranks? It seems as if Zcoin has much better and more robuts privacy than Monero and other private coins. Why, therefore, does Monero have way more hype and public interest than Zcoin? Is it a matter of how long each coin has been in the market?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
Luv it - the pump is on!  Hope you made some $. I did Smiley watch out for the sharp fall coming on this one.  This coin has done very little in a long time, but fix a very broken wallet with some emergency releases, and announce their zones is coming; which was said to be coming for many months; and win a contest to get on binance. Lots. of long term potential, but that's been there for many months, with not much happening. Znodes was priced in after announcement a couple of weeks ago. I'm out for now Wink

I sold most of what I mined. Though it was not lots of XZC, still gave mo good money for rig ROI. I keep mining also for future pumps.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
Would be nice if Znode required just say 100/200 coins. 1000 is quite a lot  Smiley

If it was easy to get Zcoin Md then mostly likely what it would gain much less.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Would be nice if Znode required just say 100/200 coins. 1000 is quite a lot  Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Anyone mining with AMD ?
How much speed is expected on RX470 ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Luv it - the pump is on!  Hope you made some $. I did Smiley watch out for the sharp fall coming on this one.  This coin has done very little in a long time, but fix a very broken wallet with some emergency releases, and announce their zones is coming; which was said to be coming for many months; and win a contest to get on binance. Lots. of long term potential, but that's been there for many months, with not much happening. Znodes was priced in after announcement a couple of weeks ago. I'm out for now Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
zcoin is now listed at binance! this is good news. this coin has so much more to offer and will be part of the top 100 coin in several months to come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
is it normal i get half electricity drain compering to equihash? only 1200 wats on 1080 ti x 8 rigs.
The algo, lyra2z, is pretty energy efficient compared to other algos.

someone has some result with gtx 1060 3gb?
1060/3 = 1000-1100
1060/6 = 1100-1200
1070 = 1700
1080 = 2400
1080ti = 3300
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
is it normal i get half electricity drain compering to equihash? only 1200 wats on 1080 ti x 8 rigs.

someone has some result with gtx 1060 3gb?

whatotomine is precise to calclulate xzc?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone try on 1070ti?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
tomsmith26, Agree! I plan to hold it. I believe in this tech and I want it to dominate!

What is better if you compare Zcoin with Monero?
I like Monero as well, but it has an unauditable supply and it is my major concern (as well for ZEC).
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Tg: @map_ua Discrod: vjmap#6929
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
My congratulations to ZCoin holders!
An of course to the ZCoin developers and team!

Finally, some investors started to think more in terms of technology.
I'm so tired of those stupid promises, adverts, and various pointless ICOs.
There is a real secure gem - XZC, that was simply overlooked. Greed makes people stupid and blind.

Now, I hope, things should change. Zcoin should beat the crown down from heads of fake privacy coins!

it's correct , guy. I'm not wrong when I have bought 250 zcoins in the past month and now I can get 100% profit from this investment.
As I said before This coin will hit at least 50 USD in this year and It will hit 100 USD or more next year. That's a huge profit for who believes and holds for long-term period . Almost altcoins were deeply down but Zcoin is the opposite.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
What is better if you compare Zcoin with Monero?
Activity: 59
Has anyone tried to mine Zcoin with RX 4xx/5xx yet? What kind of hashrates are you getting? I assume not much... Just trying to gauge whether it would make sense to switch AMD rigs over to Zcoin at all...

Also interesting.
From what I've heard people talking about, Zcoin is not good with amd cards
Even at these levels?
My 5x 1080 rig is now making as much as my two 7x RX570 rigs mining ETN combined!
Cheesy

Know the feeling. My 2x 1080ti rig makes the same USD amount as my 10x 480/470 cards mining ETH rig.

But the difficulty will go up eventually and we will do less, so enjoy the ride while it lasts. Can't believe I was mining 1 zcoin a day a month ago Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Has anyone tried to mine Zcoin with RX 4xx/5xx yet? What kind of hashrates are you getting? I assume not much... Just trying to gauge whether it would make sense to switch AMD rigs over to Zcoin at all...

Also interesting.
From what I've heard people talking about, Zcoin is not good with amd cards
Even at these levels?
My 5x 1080 rig is now making as much as my two 7x RX570 rigs mining ETN combined!
Cheesy
Activity: 56
XZC now available on Binance
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
My congratulations to ZCoin holders!
An of course to the ZCoin developers and team!

Finally, some investors started to think more in terms of technology.
I'm so tired of those stupid promises, adverts, and various pointless ICOs.
There is a real secure gem - XZC, that was simply overlooked. Greed makes people stupid and blind.

Now, I hope, things should change. Zcoin should beat the crown down from heads of fake privacy coins!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Zcoin is now listed on Binance finally
Jump to: