Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 121. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254
I have invested some XZC on my bittrex account. Up to now I just acknowledge this coin project.Perhaps it's price ready to go up not so far...
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Has someone contacted NovaExchange they have old wallet and stuck on 2017-11-09?

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
what's up with massive increased hashrate and difficulty but xzc price doesn't add up  Huh Huh
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Hello , I downloaded the windows wallet. It fully synced. But now it is saying "no block source available", and has stopped syncing

Help Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Getting killed while people pile onto the +180% BCC pump... good time to load up
Activity: 13
Its definitely a good project for the community and a huge potential to build a great platform that needed by the community.
Activity: 34
Confirms down to 50 is nice but increased hash on MPH has me confused like the rest of you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Very great news that the New Zcoin wallet v0.13.3.2 is now released. The dev team is working really hard for the success of this coin. I´m glad that i bought some coins months ago.
Activity: 56
NEW POOL

www.vivocryptopool.com is now LIVE with ZCoin!

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://vivocryptopool.com:4553 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=XZC

YIIMP Based Pool, 1% Fee, Dedicated Support Channel

Come hash with me!
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
 secrete new miner running or ASIC coming?
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool Zcoin 0.5% Fees 

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3033 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3033 )  ( 3034 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining

thank you very much Wink

cpu & gpu?

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I'm not going to say that it is or is not a botnet, but 70 GH/s is about 21,000 GTX 1080 Ti GPUs. I know of people on these forums that are running several thousand GPUs, so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that this is a giant mining farm in China or elsewhere.
Several thousands it's not 30-40 thousands!! Currently profit is about 1 buck from one 450 bucks gpu like gtx 1070! 200 buck rx 470 bring ~50% more right now.

Maybe they have found some tricks or what is fucking that?
Activity: 72
The increase of the nethashrate is insane. It can only be a big mining farm, maybe from china. No normal guy has such a big power in his basement. But i think this will affect the price.
someone knows something. and wants to have more squashed by the time the situation becomes available to everyone. or people saw great prospects for this coin only now)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The increase of the nethashrate is insane. It can only be a big mining farm, maybe from china. No normal guy has such a big power in his basement. But i think this will affect the price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
What a fuck is going on with network hashrate? It's DOUBLED JUST WITHIN ONE DAY!
70Ghz was dumped
Does anybody trying to say that this not a botnet, AWS thieves or any other kind of cheaters? 70GH it's about 40 000 GPUs like GTX 1070. GPU farm, really? Also ~40Gh fat whale is sitting on private pool... trying to say that this is GPU farm?? Really? 23K GPUs? This is bullshit.
Now botnets, aws thieves and other whale fully controlls network. + more than 85% of network hashrate are sitting on Mininhpoolhub, and devs don't even care.

I stopped mining Zcoin because of this.  Hopefully it will go down again in a day or two, otherwise small miners like me are out.

I'm not going to say that it is or is not a botnet, but 70 GH/s is about 21,000 GTX 1080 Ti GPUs. I know of people on these forums that are running several thousand GPUs, so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that this is a giant mining farm in China or elsewhere.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool Zcoin 0.5% Fees 

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3033 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3033 )  ( 3034 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Activity: 24
What a fuck is going on with network hashrate? It's DOUBLED JUST WITHIN ONE DAY!
70Ghz was dumped
Does anybody trying to say that this not a botnet, AWS thieves or any other kind of cheaters? 70GH it's about 40 000 GPUs like GTX 1070. GPU farm, really? Also ~40Gh fat whale is sitting on private pool... trying to say that this is GPU farm?? Really? 23K GPUs? This is bullshit.
Now botnets, aws thieves and other whale fully controlls network. + more than 85% of network hashrate are sitting on Mininhpoolhub, and devs don't even care.

I stopped mining Zcoin because of this.  Hopefully it will go down again in a day or two, otherwise small miners like me are out.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
70Ghz was dumped
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Zcoin v0.13.3.2

Instructions

If you are stuck when upgrading to this version, make sure to go into your Zcoin data directory and delete peers.dat and banlist.dat. If you are stuck on block 60032, a reindex is required.

Read this guide on how to reindex.

If you are compiling from source, note updated build instructions from readme.md. If you're from 0.8.7.9 earlier, please do a fresh git clone into a new directory.

Changelog

Fixed bad txs from entering into mempool and breaking getblocktemplate
Fixes stuck block issue
The update is mandatory for old clients before 0.13.2

Known Bugs
Before doing any Zerocoin mints or spend, make sure to do File>Backup your wallet.dat and save in separate location so you can restore in the case a mint/spend does not confirm.

Download here.

thank you for this update.

Now, I'm waiting:

- Binance exchange very soon
- The number of Zcoin for a Znode! Wink
- And then the masternodes!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Zcoin v0.13.3.2

Instructions

If you are stuck when upgrading to this version, make sure to go into your Zcoin data directory and delete peers.dat and banlist.dat. If you are stuck on block 60032, a reindex is required.

Read this guide on how to reindex.

If you are compiling from source, note updated build instructions from readme.md. If you're from 0.8.7.9 earlier, please do a fresh git clone into a new directory.

Changelog

Fixed bad txs from entering into mempool and breaking getblocktemplate
Fixes stuck block issue
The update is mandatory for old clients before 0.13.2

Known Bugs
Before doing any Zerocoin mints or spend, make sure to do File>Backup your wallet.dat and save in separate location so you can restore in the case a mint/spend does not confirm.

Download here.

thanks, we're updated now on www.zpool.ca, Would love to see some hash back at the pool to start getting blocks again.

Cheers
Jump to: