Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 64. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 444
hi, i was about to transfer some coins to bittrex, but its deposit window notified that "Block updated 3141 minutes ago" and rising, does that mean it will take ~50 hours for the coins to go throught?

Yes, since 3 days, there is a lot of sync issues with the XZC blockchain...
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Zcoin partners up with Cookly as a step into mainstream acceptance
https://zcoin.io/zcoin-partners-up-with-cookly-as-a-step-into-mainstream-acceptance/

Zcoin is proud to announce its partnership with Bangkok based startup, Cookly today. Cookly is the leading booking platform for cooking classes and culinary experiences around the world. Following the Pre-series A funding, which was lead by Poramin Insom, the founder and core developer of Zcoin, and VC co-investor 500 startups, the partnership aims at implementing real-life usage of Zcoin.

“We aim to make Zcoin the no.1 adopted cryptocurrency for use in various real-life applications and see this partnership as an important first step. Cookly’s worldwide base makes it an excellent platform to reach out to Zcoin users around the world and to introduce cryptocurrencies to a new segment.”, says Poramin.

This partnership builds upon our previous efforts of Changelly integration and our previous partnership with Mungkud to have Zcoin accepted in 100+ small businesses in Thailand. The partnership with Cookly expands this further with its global presence and customer base.

Being a tech-driven startup, Cookly has already established itself as a leading company in the multi-billion culinary tourism industry. As a company offering culinary and cooking experiences in 65 different locations worldwide and a global customer base that receives and makes payments in different currencies, Cookly has committed to integrating Zcoin in the near future to facilitate borderless payments on its platform. It is hoped that with Zcoin acceptance and Cookly’s worldwide reach, it would pave the way for mainstream acceptance of Zcoin as a leading alternative payment option.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hi, i was about to transfer some coins to bittrex, but its deposit window notified that "Block updated 3141 minutes ago" and rising, does that mean it will take ~50 hours for the coins to go throught?

https://i.imgur.com/DIfmwJW.jpg
Activity: 17
when ledger and trezor support?
If your wallet is not syncing and you have a message like "no more block source available", make the wallet last update (...6.3).
Not necessary for masternodes.

Edit : currently, 500 masternodes are off...
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
It is a good project, trying to bring more privacy but really the development of the project really hasn't been ideal, I saw the price was going down...  Huh

Like all other coins XZC has also lost some gain in the previous months.
You can expect price rise after MTP implementation on mainnet. Wink

Activity: 56
It is a good project, trying to bring more privacy but really the development of the project really hasn't been ideal, I saw the price was going down...  Huh
Activity: 34
Do you know about this......? Shocked Shocked Shocked

seeing recent crypto market developments, we have stated that XZC ZCoin (XZC) has lately hit the $28.570 mark. Looking at circulating supply levels, Viewing some quantity levels, we see that volume over the last 24 hours clocks in at 1,108,940.000. Tracking some historic rate data for XZC ZCoin (XZC), we see that the cryptocurrency has viewed a go of -3.85%% over the past 24 hours, and a alternate of 1.07%% over the previous 7 days.

There are a range of blessings when discussing the present day performance of cryptocurrency. One gain is that it permits for speedy and effortless payments between individuals. A 0.33 benefit is the notion of low or non-existent processing fees. Banks and price processing organizations regularly cost fees for the switch of funds, and this can also be reduced or definitely eradicated with the use of cryptocurrency.
I have invested in Zcash. But recently there was more information about 51% attacks. Has anyone here explained to me how hackers can 51% attacks on Zcash and how to stop it?
You have to sell your attacked ZCash and buy a lot of ZCoin (from this topic).
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
I have invested in Zcash. But recently there was more information about 51% attacks. Has anyone here explained to me how hackers can 51% attacks on Zcash and how to stop it?

lmao wrong thread m8
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Can someone tell me which pool gots zcoin blocks other than f2pool in last 8 hours?
How it’s can possible that only f2pool is getting blocks and all other pools nothing?

MPH Seems to be getting them as well, it looks like they found two blocks in the last hour or so, but suprnova is struggling as usual. It would be nice to get some more hash on Suprnova so we can have a more even distribution of hash power.
Activity: 140
Can someone tell me which pool gots zcoin blocks other than f2pool in last 8 hours?
How it’s can possible that only f2pool is getting blocks and all other pools nothing?
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
I want to be investors can I still buy your coin
Yes you can.
You can buy XZC in a lot of majors exchanges, Bittrex for example .
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
Dear Zcoin  miners:
I welcome you to check my Improved Lyra2Z nVidia miner for [Maxwell\Pascal\Volta] GPU's:
coolMiner Specs:
  • Compiled with Cuda9.2, 64-bit.
  • Compiled for nVidia Gpu's with SM_52/SM_61/SM_70 (Maxwell-Pascal-Volta).
  • Max-GPU support increased to 20!.
  • Stale share bug fixed.
  • Lyra2z miner only.

Benchmark resaults:
1080Ti - 3,750KH/s @2075Mhz core.
1070TI - 2,400KH/s @1987Mhz core (2,500 KH/s+ should be no problem with better OC).
1070 - 1,950KH/s @2025Mhz core (2,000 KH/s+ should be no problem with better OC).

ScreenShots:
1080Ti:

1070 and 1070Ti:

Please see more info on the ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coolminer-lyra2z-miner-for-nvidia-1080ti-375mhsmaxwellpascalvolta-4412370

I hope to hear your feedback  Wink.
Have a Cool Day.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Everything is going down with BTC. As you said it is HODL time.
Down? Not now.
It's June which is time to fly as annual cycle.
Please check it before saying words on forecast.

Its not flying like last year thats for sure. Even may of last year was great, this year may was very bad for most coins. I dont think market follows months like its not a plant to grow in specific months. Lol
Depends on BTC for now if it can maintain its value for the coming days we may see a good growth,
Anyways Zcoin is low from its Jan value, so its good to add bags now
This year's market environment is very bad.Countries all over the world are slowly making laws to regulate the encrypted currencies.The price of bitcoin is declining recently.the zcoin also fall follow the market.i hope it can come back.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Down? Not now.
It's June which is time to fly as annual cycle.
Please check it before saying words on forecast.

Its not flying like last year thats for sure. Even may of last year was great, this year may was very bad for most coins. I dont think market follows months like its not a plant to grow in specific months. Lol
Depends on BTC for now if it can maintain its value for the coming days we may see a good growth,
Anyways Zcoin is low from its Jan value, so its good to add bags now
copper member
Activity: 30
I want to be investors can I still buy your coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Zcoin community is very active, but stil price is going down... Good project, but if we wanna see some positive moving upwards we need some changes.

HODL Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: