Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 73. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yes thats not good ....there should be a limit of 5000 masternodes even if all coins are out...that would be then a good percentage of 25% Masternodes....

its shouldnt be possible to set up more then  60% masternodes or later on if all coins are out ..about max 35%
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
does anyone know if there is a max amount of possible masternodes?
There's a natural limit from the total money supply. Currently there's about 4.5 million XZC in total, so you can't make more than about 4500 masternodes. Or 21000 nodes when it's all mined.

However... what good is a currency if it's all locked up in masternodes?

does anyone know if there is a max amount of possible masternodes?

like 5.000? 
or 10.000 which would be already 50% of the max supply?

thanks guys
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
lucky i got my masternode days ago ^^  but what caused the lately price pump?  cant find any news

A lot of alts are pumping right now, perhaps it's because of the addition to the Exvo exchange? who knows.

Maybe I am wrong but Zcoin is listed on so many exchanges already so one more wouldn't make any difference regarding volumes and fresh money income.

Activity: 62

[ANN] zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin xzc Miner On Poolside For NVIDIA Pascal GPUs
***** Optimized For MiningPoolHub - Fork from tpruvot ccminer 2.2.5 *****

Update April 19th: Updated Version Release:
zFastminer-V2.2.9

Changelog:

• Miner Fee reduced to 1.8%.
  • Small changes to kernel + Second Nonce is working now, while not using quiet option "-q" you gonna see message like this when Second Nonce found:"GPU #6: Found second Nonce: c1fa0d6f!"
  • Around 5% speed improvement on poolside.

zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner For NVIDIA GPUs At This Time. TESTED AND VERIFIED!
The optimization will only apply after 15~20 minute after program start to avoid disabling our miner Fee (1.8%).

Please mine only with full Rigs - (single GTX 1060, 1070, 1070 TI, 1080, 1080 TI isn't fast enough) to get best result.
Use New WORKERNAME for this miner to fix rejected shares error.

Start.bat example:
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q

Download zFastminer-v2.2.9
Code:
https://file.fm/f/vnce927k

HAPPY MINING Smiley
zFastminer team.

For the official announcement thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33955276

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Can masternodes be setup using a hardware wallet?

Dash allows for this to happen. For any prospective Zcoin holders is this also possible yet or are there plans to implement it?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
lucky i got my masternode days ago ^^  but what caused the lately price pump?  cant find any news

A lot of alts are pumping right now, perhaps it's because of the addition to the Exvo exchange? who knows.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Almost 300Gh NetHash
R.I.P Zcoin profitable mining for nVidia GPUs.
Large amd farms will increase diff and hashrate to the moon, until they lower zcoin mining profitability on amd GPUs to the level of Eth mining.
 Angry
BTW
Zcoin network hashrate distribution:
MPH+F2Pool+SN+Mintpond+Zpool 94.5+72.1+2.7+0.3+0.25~170Gh.
Current total network hashrate 290Gh.
Where are the rest ~130Gh!?
Are they large chinese farms, or botnets on private pools, or maybe there are ASICs/FPGAs like doing shitty Baikal/Bitmain with their cryptonight ASICs/FPGAs, who has tripled Monero nethash just start from January?
maybe shitmain's Asic
Activity: 23

Right. And it's very sad.  Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
To me, the biggest risk is if Bitcoin itself implements some anonymity features which makes a lot of these anonymity coins for the regular guy obsolete since Bitcoin's anonymity might be good enough. For example BIP-47 would be a good step forward. But you know how things move with Bitcoin... Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Zcoin has been added to the EdgeSecure mobile wallet giving more options for iOS and Android users!

https://edgesecure.co/

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Almost 300Gh NetHash
Large amd farms will increase diff and hashrate to the moon, until they lower zcoin mining profitability on amd GPUs to the level of Eth mining.
 Angry
BTW
Zcoin network hashrate distribution:
MPH+F2Pool+SN+Mintpond+Zpool 94.5+72.1+2.7+0.3+0.25~170Gh.
Current total network hashrate 290Gh.
Where are the rest ~130Gh!?
Are they large chinese farms, or botnets on private pools, or maybe there are ASICs/FPGAs like doing shitty Baikal/Bitmain with their cryptonight ASICs/FPGAs, who has tripled Monero nethash just start from January?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Is there any exact message when  change the algo to  MTP? @zcoinofficial
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The problem is EXVO exchange should demonstrate and build up its reliability to attract more potential investors, traders to join and use their platforms.
In the last few months, with exponential growths of projects, coins' price, ICOs, and exchanges in the crazy crypto ecosystem, there are lots of scam exchanges, which took investors' money away. Bloody losts!
If EXVO is a good one, investors, traders will join and support it for sure.
I will stay tuned for more good news from you, EXVO team.

EXVO looks for dumpers and scammer. They added our coin without asking to us if we are interested or not. I told to they many times that we are not interested to be listed on their exchange, but they refuse do remove our listing.

For this reason I consider their a dictatorial management and their new exchange only for the purpose of making dumps.

Looks like Exvo coins are not on coinmarketcap.com.
And there is no reliable source.
I suggest that all traders be careful with Exvo exchanges.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
The problem is EXVO exchange should demonstrate and build up its reliability to attract more potential investors, traders to join and use their platforms.
In the last few months, with exponential growths of projects, coins' price, ICOs, and exchanges in the crazy crypto ecosystem, there are lots of scam exchanges, which took investors' money away. Bloody losts!
If EXVO is a good one, investors, traders will join and support it for sure.
I will stay tuned for more good news from you, EXVO team.

EXVO looks for dumpers and scammer. They added our coin without asking to us if we are interested or not. I told to they many times that we are not interested to be listed on their exchange, but they refuse do remove our listing.

For this reason I consider their a dictatorial management and their new exchange only for the purpose of making dumps.
Activity: 31
has anyone tried AMD cards on f2 pool?

can you kindly paste the batch file in here?

would be very helpful

tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.f2pool.com:5740 -u  YourXZCWalletAddress.RIGName -p x
Activity: 30
has anyone tried AMD cards on f2 pool?

can you kindly paste the batch file in here?

would be very helpful
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hey Zcoiners,

The (SetupMasternodes.com Team) has announced it's full support for ZCoin's Masternode Setup Process and on going Troubleshooting!

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Come join us on our Telegram! >>> https://t.me/setupmasternodes

Feel free to ask any questions about our service, team, etc or send a message if you just want to talk masternodes!

Activity: 62

Update April 14th: Updated version release:
zFastminer-V2.2.85

• Minor bug fixes - please test only with full Rigs (single GTX 1060, 1070, 1070 TI, 1080, 1080 TI isn't fast enough) to get best result.

zFastminer-V2.2.85 Most profitable Zcoin miner for NVIDIA GPUs at this time. TESTED AND VERIFIED!
The optimization will only apply after 15~25 minute after program start to avoid disabling our miner Fee (2%).
Please use New WORKERNAME for this miner to fix rejected shares error.

Download zFastminer-V2.2.85 link:
Code:
https://file.fm/f/kevswzg2

HAPPY MINING Smiley
zFastminer team.

For the official announcement thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33955276
Pages:
Jump to: