Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 76. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Can somebody explain how this coin compare to Zclassic, Bitcoin Private (Fork from Zclassic) and Zcash?
Are all these project were forked from Zcash? what did they add in values then compared to Zcash
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
This coin is the stuff which dreams are made off
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

This digital currency will help a lot in security. Thank you publisher
Activity: 13
What happen to the wallet? I have to reindex every times when open QT wallet..

Not only on the wallet, but the same issue on my znode. Either reindex required or stuck in some block on both wallet and znode. I beleive there is some issue on the blockchain or in the code of version 0.13.5.7. The dev team of zcoin should do some troubleshooting. Everyone can try removing 'chainstate' folder and 'blocks' folder and re-download the blocks from the network, see what will happen, should be able to reproduce the same issue menetioned here. I have to stop the running of my znode currently.
Activity: 40
Activity: 62

Update April 5th Updated version release:
zFastminer-V2.2.6

• Increased reported speed on pool
    • Added Volta SM_70 support
    • Miner Fee set to 2%
    • Minor bug fixes
    • Quiet mode set to ON by default for cleaner stats, use '-q' if you want to disable it

Download zFastminer-V2.2.6 link:
    [/list]
    Code:
    https://files.fm/f/wwk3t8jg

Happy mining from our zFastminer team Smiley

For the official  announcement thread:
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33955276

Activity: 308
    Merit: 100
    everyone coin has been going through a roller coaster ride, But I believe Zcoin will be a great coin to be situated in once the market recovers, lets see what the future holds. But I love their team and I am hoping they can do some magic this year with their coin. My wallet is giving me some issues now, but I have had the same issues before, I reinstalled my whole wallet again and everything worked fine
    Activity: 596
    Merit: 500
    F*CK WHALES!
    What happen to the wallet? I have to reindex every times when open QT wallet..
    Activity: 810
    Merit: 444
    Close to +50% difficulty jump overnight... what the hell?
    Some one is hopping the big pump and is renting a lot of hashing power to mine the maximum of XZC : probably the MTP annouce soon :-).
    Activity: 658
    Merit: 124

That exchnages volume is as sucky as is the platform itself. They bought script from random street ponce, put up the server with one single nameserver and mistook zcash for xzc, oh yeah who could give less of a fuck, maybe someone tried to arb inflated prices and drew the price higher. Look at bitcoins fail to sustain the support line, now all coins except select few are headed toward zero.
    Activity: 172
    Merit: 20
    Close to +50% difficulty jump overnight... what the hell?
    Zcoin now has 80% probability to confirm that the downward trend started in January 2nd basically ended. Even if it continues to fall, the decline will be very small
    Can ou explain your theory ?
    Tradingview zcoin dollar trading map has now fallen by 9 waves. Basically 9 wave falls end, if the accident continues to fall, not more than eleventh waves, in most cases, the decline of the 9 falling wave market should end.
    Ok, thank you for the reply.
    Activity: 728
    Merit: 115
    Zcoin now has 80% probability to confirm that the downward trend started in January 2nd basically ended. Even if it continues to fall, the decline will be very small

It all depends what kind of PR Zcoin will have in future times, in this world you have YouTube blabbers who are talking like some kind of prophets and bunch of other people are jumping to whatever coins they mention.

We have seen so much coins without team and strategy that made x100 in value due to media exposure and they crashed in same manner they raised.

Activity: 186
    Merit: 1
    coin under valued right?
    Activity: 199
    Tradingview zcoin dollar trading map has now fallen by 9 waves. Basically 9 wave falls end, if the accident continues to fall, not more than eleventh waves, in most cases, the decline of the 9 falling wave market should end.
    Activity: 199
    Activity: 62

[ANN] zFastminer - Fastest Zcoin (xzc) miner (on poolside) for NVIDIA Pascal GPUs
    ***** Optimized for MiningPoolHub - forked from tpruvot ccminer 2.2.5 *****

Update April 5th Updated version release:
    zFastminer-V2.2.6

• Increased reported speed on pool
      • Added Volta SM_70 support
      • Miner Fee set to 2%
      • Minor bug fixes
      • Quiet mode set to ON by default for cleaner stats, use '-q' if you want to disable it

Dear Friends,
      We are exited to announce our best Zcoin mining software for Rigs - zFastminer Version 2.2.6.
      zFastminer has a highest hashrate on a poolside and optimized only for MiningPoolHub.
      zFastminer works with nVidia Pascal/Volta GPUs with SM count >= 15.

Tested on Rigs with:
      GTX 1070
      GTX 1070 TI
      GTX 1080
      GTX 1080 Ti - (8 GPU Rig Reports 33Mhs~39Mhs on poolside on 24hr Graph)

Compiled with Cuda 9.1 (3rd patch) and SM 6.1(Pascal and Never GPUs).
      Rigs with ~8 GPUS shows the best results!!!.

Important!!!
      zFastminer will automatically calculate the best Intensity for each GPU based on it's SM count.
      The optimization will only apply after 15~30 minute after program start to avoid disabling our miner Fee.
      With zFastminer you should expect + 25%~35% increase in reported hash rate on poolside (MiningPoolHub).

Update:
      Please use New WORKERNAME for this miner to fix rejected shares error.

Start.bat example for USA:
      zFastminer-V226 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x
      Start.bat example for Europe:
      zFastminer-V226 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x
      Start.bat example for Asia:
      zFastminer-V226 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x

Download zFastminer-V2.2.6 link:
      Code:
      https://files.fm/f/wwk3t8jg

Happy mining from our zFastminer team Smiley

Activity: 520
      Merit: 253
      Zcoin forkv1 coming block 14000, make sure to replace/clone the new repo here asap
      Shocked Shocked Shocked
      Did you have some kind of stroke?, you know we are on block 81.445 and this is 4th of April 2018 Grin
      Speaking of cloning the repo, what good is open source if you can't compile your own binaries?

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/issues/196
      Activity: 728
      Merit: 115
      Zcoin forkv1 coming block 14000, make sure to replace/clone the new repo here asap

Shocked Shocked Shocked
      Did you have some kind of stroke?, you know we are on block 81.445 and this is 4th of April 2018 Grin
      Pages:
      Jump to: