Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 87. (Read 663229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Was some of you guys and girls from this forum present on event  (2nd of February 2018) in Bangkok?

I see one guy was filming it all, so maybe he can post it on YouTube if he is reading this right now.

If not maybe just to give us quick info about topics of discussion there  (Zerocoin, ZEth, Sigma, light wallets and MTP).
Latest news on first page dates to December 2017 and nothing after that.

Don’t forget about decentralized market
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Was some of you guys and girls from this forum present on event  (2nd of February 2018) in Bangkok?

I see one guy was filming it all, so maybe he can post it on YouTube if he is reading this right now.

If not maybe just to give us quick info about topics of discussion there  (Zerocoin, ZEth, Sigma, light wallets and MTP).
Latest news on first page dates to December 2017 and nothing after that.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
What is the best pool for mining?
There is no such thing...
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
What is the best pool for mining?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Incredible progress for this project since I last checked in. Really great people behind this and they won't stop working hard to make this even bigger!
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
So, saw tha zcoin is listed on Tdax and we can get 88% of masternode payouts. Sounds like a pretty smart solution for TDax, since they can attract a lot fo deposits to the exchange and get some ROI on the masternodes.
It seems that Zcoin lead dev is a also involved with the exchange, which leads to more credibility to the exchange(it has been launched just September last year).
So, overall seems pretty legit, what do you think?
However on the masternode issue it seems that over 50% of Zcoins are locked up in Masternodes, which does seem quite high. Here is info from Maternode:
Supply:   4,013,373 XZC
Coins locked:   2,277,000 XZC (56.74%)

Everything always seem legit until the first time something happens and people lose money.
Not sure how wise is to transfer your entire Zcoin volumes to third party.
Greed always leads to disaster.

Activity: 33
So, saw tha zcoin is listed on Tdax and we can get 88% of masternode payouts. Sounds like a pretty smart solution for TDax, since they can attract a lot fo deposits to the exchange and get some ROI on the masternodes.
It seems that Zcoin lead dev is a also involved with the exchange, which leads to more credibility to the exchange(it has been launched just September last year).
So, overall seems pretty legit, what do you think?
However on the masternode issue it seems that over 50% of Zcoins are locked up in Masternodes, which does seem quite high. Here is info from Maternode:
Supply:   4,013,373 XZC
Coins locked:   2,277,000 XZC (56.74%)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Thanks again - the deposit finally showed up on TDAX overnight, more than 12 hours after it was sent. I assume this length of time for Zcoin transactions is atypical and probably an issue at the TDAX end?

Atypical but not unusual. I have a few issues with TDAX but they always fix it. I have had missing BTG and BTC deposits and had to contact them to get them credited. I also had ETH deposits with hundreds or thousands of confirmations that showed pending but did not credit the account but also support got that fixed. Also had issues with withdrawals but always got it fixed. They are new and have growing pains; but honest and they will always fix the issue in a reasonable amount of time. Not like other exchanges that ignore people. Overall, TDAX is good but on some coins liquidity is very low.

BTW, I moved all my ZCOIN back to TDAX a week or so ago as they operate a ZNODE and are paying 88% of ZNODE revenue to customers; so my coins might as well earn me some money. I usually don't leave coins in an exchange but I think they are safe there. When I sent the coins there showed immediately as pending and fully confirmed in about an hour.
very interesting TDAX pays 88% to customers. I like this And if I remember right Poramin is a part of the exchange?  Any word lately on the roadmap excited for MTP, Sigma trustless setup, as well as the decentralized exchange

There is a Zcoin developer's meeting at FYI Center in Khlong Toei tonight (2Feb18) at 7 p.m. If you are in Bangkok you can go to the meeting. I think TDAX will be represented there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1988406364508498/
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Thanks again - the deposit finally showed up on TDAX overnight, more than 12 hours after it was sent. I assume this length of time for Zcoin transactions is atypical and probably an issue at the TDAX end?

Atypical but not unusual. I have a few issues with TDAX but they always fix it. I have had missing BTG and BTC deposits and had to contact them to get them credited. I also had ETH deposits with hundreds or thousands of confirmations that showed pending but did not credit the account but also support got that fixed. Also had issues with withdrawals but always got it fixed. They are new and have growing pains; but honest and they will always fix the issue in a reasonable amount of time. Not like other exchanges that ignore people. Overall, TDAX is good but on some coins liquidity is very low.

BTW, I moved all my ZCOIN back to TDAX a week or so ago as they operate a ZNODE and are paying 88% of ZNODE revenue to customers; so my coins might as well earn me some money. I usually don't leave coins in an exchange but I think they are safe there. When I sent the coins there showed immediately as pending and fully confirmed in about an hour.
very interesting TDAX pays 88% to customers. I like this And if I remember right Poramin is a part of the exchange?  Any word lately on the roadmap excited for MTP, Sigma trustless setup, as well as the decentralized exchange
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I like this coin but MN cost too much..

I said that was BTC was $7 and said it again when it was $156. Did not buy buckets as I should have. This is a good coin and this price will seem cheap in a few years. You'll be kicking yourself and saying "I could have bought this coin when it was only about $70.00." Could easily go up 10X in value or more.

Why do you think it could go up 10x in value?
legendary

I said that was BTC was $7 and said it again when it was $156. Did not buy buckets as I should have. This is a good coin and this price will seem cheap in a few years. You'll be kicking yourself and saying "I could have bought this coin when it was only about $70.00." Could easily go up 10X in value or more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
not sure if this is the best place to ask about this but here goes:

i bought zcoin on cryptopia, downloaded the official wallet from zcoin.io, it is still syncing, i generated a new receive address and tried to withdraw the coins to my wallet, but i get the message from cryptopia that the address is not valid. I generated another address with the wallet and tried that but it was also invalid according to cryptopia. What gives? the addresses are listed below. Thanks!

a9FKo1rAwnn5nYjoSRTEKeXEyksRcqycof
a2NDqd4MUhGhewBx6GPwYbAfcpFibm9PS9

Cryptopia is messed up. My wallet says both your addresses are valid addresses. If I change any character the address windows turn red. Your addresses it likes unless I change them.
Activity: 2
not sure if this is the best place to ask about this but here goes:

i bought zcoin on cryptopia, downloaded the official wallet from zcoin.io, it is still syncing, i generated a new receive address and tried to withdraw the coins to my wallet, but i get the message from cryptopia that the address is not valid. I generated another address with the wallet and tried that but it was also invalid according to cryptopia. What gives? the addresses are listed below. Thanks!

a9FKo1rAwnn5nYjoSRTEKeXEyksRcqycof
a2NDqd4MUhGhewBx6GPwYbAfcpFibm9PS9
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Lyra2z algorithm is super power friendly, only 100w on 1070ti
legendary
How long does it typically take for a Zcoin transaction to confirm? I transferred some Zcoin from my miningpoolhub account to my account at TDAX exchange and after 50 confirmations and 12 hours, the deposit hasn't shown up on TDAX.  Is this typical or has something gone wrong?  This is my first Zcoin transfer so I'm unfamiliar with the confirmation time.

Something is definitely wrong. The transaction at TDAX should show pending right after tx is sent. I believe they make it available after 6 confirmations. Contact them via chat with the tx number and they should be able to get it credited to your account as long as you sent it to the correct deposit address for your account.

Thanks for the reply. I figured something had to be wrong. I’ve sent them an email and their chat is unavailable today. This is the transaction and mine is the second one of ~1 Zcoin: https://explorer.zcoin.io/tx/270e15e709ffabca986b8eb7d39efd3d113b94316cc3e96faa85f69db8113820

If you leave a message on the chat it will most likely get answered later today. You can also get their phone number by clicking the DBD link at the bottom of the page and call them.

I am having a similar issue with TDAX right now but ETH. I sent a deposit which has over 80 confirmations. It is supposed to be fully confirmed at 50. Normally the deposit will show pending almost immediately, but this one does not show at all. Waiting for them to reply to chat with tx number, etc. Issues like this occur too often with them. I wish they would get their system working more robustly. Always get it fixed eventually but should not have problems so often. Probably at least 50% of the time have some issue with a tx.
Activity: 2
hello!Getblocktemplate have a bug,sometimes will return:
{"result":null,"error":{"code":-1,"message":"CreateNewBlock: TestBlockValidity failed: , Transaction check failed (tx hash 2d52b9ea9b6afe902f04e50b783076c6d5c778d2e320175b76bfcbfe1fda212e)  (code 0)"},"id":null}
legendary

Activity: 11
How long does it typically take for a Zcoin transaction to confirm? I transferred some Zcoin from my miningpoolhub account to my account at TDAX exchange and after 50 confirmations and 12 hours, the deposit hasn't shown up on TDAX.  Is this typical or has something gone wrong?  This is my first Zcoin transfer so I'm unfamiliar with the confirmation time.

Something is definitely wrong. The transaction at TDAX should show pending right after tx is sent. I believe they make it available after 6 confirmations. Contact them via chat with the tx number and they should be able to get it credited to your account as long as you sent it to the correct deposit address for your account.

Thanks for the reply. I figured something had to be wrong. I’ve sent them an email and their chat is unavailable today. This is the transaction and mine is the second one of ~1 Zcoin: https://explorer.zcoin.io/tx/270e15e709ffabca986b8eb7d39efd3d113b94316cc3e96faa85f69db8113820

If you leave a message on the chat it will most likely get answered later today. You can also get their phone number by clicking the DBD link at the bottom of the page and call them.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: