Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 90. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
all nodes r expired and not enabled
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
im new and started to mine on mintpond

i see

Round Est. 0.03868637 Immature 0.00000000 Total Paid 0.00000000

is it true I could stay on this pool for days and not get paid at all until a block is found? Im new so I dont understand other miners pay me daily

If the pool finds block you get your share, if not, you don't get anything.

If the pool has more miners, you find blocks in less time but you also get smaller part of profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
im new and started to mine on mintpond

i see

Round Est. 0.03868637 Immature 0.00000000 Total Paid 0.00000000

is it true I could stay on this pool for days and not get paid at all until a block is found? Im new so I dont understand other miners pay me daily
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello, yesterday there was an attack on MINING POOL HUB, and for many hours did not mining Zcoin and I saw some strange things about the hash-rate and the difficulty of Zcoin.
In fact, the pool went to zero as hashrate while on https://explorer.zcoin.io/
was it a 145 gb/s hasrate like never (minin pool hub has almost 100% of zcoin hasshrate)? moreover the difficulty did not come down even though they were mined blocks every hour ...

I believe that the calculation of the hashrate of Zcoin does not work well and therefore also the difficulty ...

I saw that too, maybe they cheated, they can do what they want with the coin with >90% of the total hashrate.

More people should switch to other pools but no one actually does

zcoin devs are long overdue with the algo change but as long as they get their reward portion from every block they don't seem to care
I hope I will figure out how to add fee to the miner and then I will post modded miner that is fixed and report over 2000Khs (min avg) for my 1070 and it will be closed for your pool, I also don't like the current situation.
I just don't have enough time because it's end of the semester and the Test are coming :-(.
Activity: 4
It is not a problem of Mining Pool, but it is a problem of Zcoin that provides the hash-rate of the network and the difficulty, I believe that the calculation of the difficulty (last 6 blocks mined) is completely wrong ...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hello, yesterday there was an attack on MINING POOL HUB, and for many hours did not mining Zcoin and I saw some strange things about the hash-rate and the difficulty of Zcoin.
was it a 145 gb/s hasrate like never (minin pool hub has almost 100% of zcoin hasshrate)? moreover the difficulty did not come down even though they were mined blocks every hour ...

I believe that the calculation of the hashrate of Zcoin does not work well and therefore also the difficulty ...

I saw that too, maybe they cheated, they can do what they want with the coin with >90% of the total hashrate.

zcoin devs are long overdue with the algo change but as long as they get their reward portion from every block they don't seem to care
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

Activity: 4

Activity: 126
It heavily depends on core clock, with my 1080ti clocked to 1974 MHz at 0.9V i get

With djm34 ~3100 to 3200 kH/s
With TPruvot 2.2.4 ~2950 to 3000 kH/s

However Djm34 (sometimes) produces invalid shares, so I’m still experimenting with both. My feeling is that in the end it doesn’t matter much.

Clocking to 2012 MHz and beyond makes me reach 3300 with djm,but for me it’s not worth the higher voltage and electricity cost.

For my 1080ti, I get around 3150 kH @ 1999 core, using cuda 9.
Any suggestion for a higher hash?
Any more optimized miner, as the current one uses less power and looks like it can be more optimized.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
zcoin have a news roadmap ?
Activity: 13
It heavily depends on core clock, with my 1080ti clocked to 1974 MHz at 0.9V i get

With djm34 ~3100 to 3200 kH/s
With TPruvot 2.2.4 ~2950 to 3000 kH/s

However Djm34 (sometimes) produces invalid shares, so I’m still experimenting with both. My feeling is that in the end it doesn’t matter much.

Clocking to 2012 MHz and beyond makes me reach 3300 with djm,but for me it’s not worth the higher voltage and electricity cost.
Activity: 107
Can someone point me to an optimized miner for zcoin?
What's the optimized hashrate for a 1080ti or a 1070ti?
Djm34 Cuda9 and ccminer 2.2.4
1080ti 3300+Kh
1070Ti 2200+

3300kh with a 1080Ti?

How?
I clocked my Ti's to 1900Mhz and they getting round about 2800kH with version2.2.4.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Djm34 Cuda9 and ccminer 2.2.4
1080ti 3300+Kh
1070Ti 2200+
Activity: 126
Activity: 44
MPH down - "stratum subscribe time out"
Activity: 304
So many people are digging Zcoin?
Do anyone know how much the percentage has been dug at the moment?
The price is quite high, a little lower than before.

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 7
Anyone have a recent blockchain snapshot for Zcoin?  The "official" one that is supposedly updated daily, is at 12/22, and doesn't sync any further for me...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
It’d be nice to have someone get a solo mining site up and running. Then a guy could rent hash power and gamble on finding blocks? Mabye even get a lottery pool going.
kinda like that one www.ltc.tbdice.org or this one www.solo.ckpool.org/
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
It’d be nice to have someone get a solo mining site up and running. Then a guy could rent hash power and gamble on finding blocks? Mabye even get a lottery pool going.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
really mintpond 783% luck?  Roll Eyes

I‘ve seen worse luck on MPH a few times. Only on MPH that means no block for half a day... it happens with all coins

everything above .. say 350% is definitely a problem and veeeery unlikely to see.. it usually means there's a problem in the backend
Pages:
Jump to: