Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 91. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have a feeling that it's a problem with the miners and incorrect hashrate reporting leading to miscalculations on whattomine.com
Activity: 126
Is there any hard fork coming up for this coin? Any new developments?
Activity: 232
Hey everyone if there's anyone out there who wants to host there own MasterNode but you dont
want to set it up or just simply do not have the time to monitor and track it check this out.

Pros of hosting a Masternode with us: "CoinsWatch"

-Your coins stay in your wallet, on your PC, no one will have access to them!
   -No need to rent a VPS/Server and do everything manually!
   -No need to keep up with updates, compiling, security or errors that might render your Masternode not working.
   -No need to worry about WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, or any other problems.
   -No need to learn how to use Linux, or Putty, deal with SSH Keys ... or even use all of that!
   -Low prices for high performance servers that guarantees your node to be always up and up-to-date
   -Which will result in "winning" the payout more frequently.
   -Low monthly fees which your Masternode will be able to pay back in 1-3 days at worst!
   -We will take care of upgrades automatically and quickly to guarantee minimum downtime whenever an upgrade is required!

https://coinwatch.center/?r=171
Activity: 13
really mintpond 783% luck?  Roll Eyes

I‘ve seen worse luck on MPH a few times. Only on MPH that means no block for half a day... it happens with all coins
Activity: 70
how can we mine zcoin? I can't find the corresponding thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What next up in the pipline for Zcoin I love this coin from day 1. And it has had significant growth. I would like to know if the team plans on any other upgrades in th enear term?
Lol must be some really bad luck then.  Grin
Activity: 17
really mintpond 783% luck?  Roll Eyes
The mining situation is really deplorable..
Activity: 434
I also would like to see some comment from the mintpond admin
if it's really all healthy - after 6 days with no luck I doubt.
We had temporarily > 3 GHs, of course after 6 days without block
most miners moved away which is not good. As well as others
I see mintpond clear and unspectacluar - which is meant positive!
And if we wanna have some steps to be more decentralized we
should have reliable alternatives to MPH.

So please give at least a status that from your point of view
all seems to be ok -- OR -- check and then give an update ;-)

Thx - hope to speak for others as well
Complete agree, as I said if when the pool has more than 1.1 gb no luck in 4 days what now when the pool has just 271mh?.... and Also no new messages on twitter so please the admin of the pool can give us a real status of the pool? almost 5 days of bad luck? I dont thing so
Activity: 23
I also would like to see some comment from the mintpond admin
if it's really all healthy - after 6 days with no luck I doubt.
We had temporarily > 3 GHs, of course after 6 days without block
most miners moved away which is not good. As well as others
I see mintpond clear and unspectacluar - which is meant positive!
And if we wanna have some steps to be more decentralized we
should have reliable alternatives to MPH.

So please give at least a status that from your point of view
all seems to be ok -- OR -- check and then give an update ;-)

Thx - hope to speak for others as well
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Where can I found mining Difficulty chart for XZC?
Activity: 17
Back in the day when suprnova only have 1 GH/s the pool at least found a new block for every once or 2 days. What happen with mintpond 5 days no new block with 1.67 GH/s? I mined there because I thought suprnova closed their xzc pool on December 31st but then it canceled.

Speed and interface wise, mintpond is better in every way than suprnova, web interface more cleaner, reported hashrate shown way way bigger than my console maybe 2 or 3 times the real hashrate. Is it really that faster?
I don't know, can't compare with shitty income and bad pool "luck" there.

Right now I'm back to suprnova  Wink

@ocminer glad to know the continuation of the pool. Hope the pool will get bigger and bigger everyday, cheers
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
To me, it looks like a problem with Mintpond because Datapaw was very good when above 1Gh/s...
Mintpond administrator can said something? How with a hashrate greater than a 1.1 gb nothing in 5 days (well now is 522 mh/s) and in datapaw with the half blocks were found ? What happend ? I think is not just bad luck....now the pool has 522mh/s so the bad luck will be more ? Decision time according for your honest answer...
Help us find new a block at https://mintpond.com/
0% fee

yes please! we are cold as hell. we're due!

its ironic that since i've joined mintpond, which was january 2nd, datapaw pool with its 600mh/s has found 2 blocks within that time Smiley

yeah this is awful.

No, it's great for us miner who joined before they announced the rewards and everything Smiley
I'm very pleased with the results datapaw had in the last 2 weeks.

still think it's great? Wink

This seems like a great coin but the mining situation is complete FUCKED
I don't understand what you're trying to say here...
Just 8h ago DataPaw found another block.. they seem to find the blocks with an average of 500Mh/s pretty good. I will stick with DataPaw and Zcoin for a while. Smiley
Really ? found a block with 500? mintpond with more than 1.1 gb in 4 days didnt found anything and the people are frustrate because a lot of miners quit because is unbelievable that until now nothing in mintpond 
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
0% fee

its ironic that since i've joined mintpond, which was january 2nd, datapaw pool with its 600mh/s has found 2 blocks within that time Smiley

yeah this is awful.

No, it's great for us miner who joined before they announced the rewards and everything Smiley

Just 8h ago DataPaw found another block.. they seem to find the blocks with an average of 500Mh/s pretty good. I will stick with DataPaw and Zcoin for a while. Smiley

i'm not on datapaw.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
0% fee

yeah this is awful.

MintPond is stuck, 3 days before there was more than 300 miners and nothing now are 211, let see how much more time takes to find a block, 4 days with no luck
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
0% fee

yeah this is awful.

Pages:
Jump to: