Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 3. (Read 1626 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 129
Zenodys has a clear vision and with the support of the team. hope project Zenodys success and many are feeling the benefits.
copper member
Benefits for non and programmers.
copper member
why private sale ZENODYS in reverse? are there any other plans to achieve sales targets or for current pivate sale was not yet ready to sell?
We are exploring options that would be the best for our product. There are always pros and cons for these aproaches. Private sales are curently in, but we also see crowdsale as the best way to build up community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
wonderful project. hopefully this project can run smoothly and can be easily to achieve his target.
brand new
Activity: 0
Zenodys has a clear vision and with the support of the team. hope project Zenodys success and many are feeling the benefits
copper member
Activity: 129
a great project because notice of KYC since early so participants can already set one up immediately without having to wait for the announcement when the project is over
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
why private sale ZENODYS in reverse? are there any other plans to achieve sales targets or for current pivate sale was not yet ready to sell?
copper member
copper member
copper member
You need to add token details to allow participants to join the project!
Please fund all the ico details and token distribution at http://zz.zenodys.com
copper member
You need to add token details to allow participants to join the project!
Please fund all the ico details and token distribution at http://zz.zenodys.com
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
From the road map, I saw that the main sale is scheduled for August, can I learn the specific numbers? Tell me please, will it be pre-sale? What are the bonuses?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Team Zenodys has not a bad proven and reliable business model! I like that the use of Blockchain provides a reliable, reliable and anonymous structure for storing assets!
Activity: 21
Hello guys! I like your idea.
Mindful idea, outstanding business!
copper member
The process is really simple.
copper member
Pages: