Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 8. (Read 1626 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
More about our project in Russian language.
copper member
copper member
Zenodys will be cooperating with top-tier PR agency Publicize for top exposure. Stay tuned!
copper member
copper member
We are proud for this opinion from Alliander, largest Dutch utility company!
copper member
Soon, you may be able to use cryptocurrency to pay for anything from your morning coffee to happy hour drinks. Read more on https://futurism.com/goldman-sachs-launched-new-cryptocurrency/
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Zenodys solves these two problems with the easy to use Visual Development Tool and the Zenodys Open Protocol, which converts all data into a standardized format and provides a standardized sandbox environment for executing algorithms, apps and dApps.
copper member
European blockchain company Zenodys helps people monetize their digital assets. For more read on https://150sec.com/blockchain-monetize-digital-assets/
copper member
Ask Zenodys all about ICO at Pioneers 18 on Friday 25th. We will exhibit at Startup Expo 2 on the first floor.
copper member
Activity: 168
 I get an email which says the pictures I sent have a low quality, but those pictures have a high quality, could be a problem with your system ?
copper member
The Bitcoin Mag: How blockchain can organize your digital assets for monetization? Read more on www.thebitcoinmag.com/2018/05/08/blockchain-digital-assets-monetization/
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
The project is here to develop visual and supported blockchain technology for anyone who wants to build and sell their assets, ne a great technological development, where assets can be established or sold digitally. With drag and drop. Hopefully smoothly as expected.
Activity: 238
A good campaign and an interesting concept! Join this project guys because the staff is great, even perfectly copes with his duties! Campaign success!
copper member
copper member
copper member
I've just been checking out Zenodys website, looks very promising and I'm happy to follow you guys here Smiley
thank you Wink
copper member
Meet our blockchain legal advisor Peter Merc.
Pages:
Jump to: