Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 5. (Read 1626 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Zenodys can be used in many ways.
copper member
copper member
Our project can be used as development tool.
copper member
Organizing the digital world with blockchain.
copper member
Inside the ecosystem user do not have to deal with what part comes from which source.
copper member
Earn whenever an asset you own is used. More about project on https://zz.zenodys.com/
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain provides fair and automated monetization alternatives to every participant.

I like your opinion is indeed blockchain is a very nice transaction tool and it is not difficult to use
copper member
Blockchain provides fair and automated monetization alternatives to every participant.
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Anyone can instantly access tons of assets and organize them in unlimited combinations with a simple drag-and-drop.
copper member
one of the top ICO, I recommend to everyone, I participate in the most interesting
thank you Wink
copper member
Making the world’s digital assets tradable and just a drag and drop away.
Activity: 140
one of the top ICO, I recommend to everyone, I participate in the most interesting
copper member
More about project Zenodys in in Russian language. Visit https://ru.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Zenodys.
copper member
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
available and transferable immediately after the tokensale
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: