Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 7. (Read 1626 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Profit whenever an asset you own is used. More on https://zz.zenodys.com/
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away.
Activity: 168
To help people and individuals to simply gather and trade digital assets. To make every digital asset very simply usable in any kind of application. To build a global digital asset marketplace on a simple, secure and private way.
copper member
We were present at Blockchain Austria Kickoff and mentioned as ecosystem ICO.
copper member
Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure 💯💯 💯that the company will show excellent results!
Thank you!
copper member
copper member
copper member
Activity: 378
Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure 💯💯 💯that the company will show excellent results!
Activity: 129
Zenodys has a clear vision and with the support of a reliable team I think this project will get a lot of support
copper member
Our co-founder Tomaz Vinko and marketing manager Žan Nekrep at one of the bigest Bitcoin events in Slovenia.
copper member
You can do many things with Zenodys 💪
copper member
copper member
Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away.
copper member
Our co-founders Tomaz Vinko and Jernej Adamic are answering all your questions at Pioneers18.
copper member
"Internet of Things" (IoT) is a topic that is being actively discussed because it will have an impact on human life, especially in the way humans work. More on https://steemit.com/zenodys/@kubisnis/zenodys-development-framework-and-digital-assets-marketplace
copper member
copper member
Meet our advisor Esteban Bayro Kaiser.
Pages:
Jump to: