Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 12. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
Any news about Cryptopia?
Something strange on Cryptopia, status of zerocoin (Coininfo tab) wallet showing 0 connections, but transactions are coming and display in balance.
Also from wallet balance deposit and withdraw are allowed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
I'm into this project, sounds like a good investment for the future. I've been looking for more privacy/community-orientated projects so this is a perfect match.
Shame it's not PoS but it'll do  Wink
I also think that soon this coin will become very popular and very expensive)) In general, all anonymous coins have grown very much in price recently. Cool

No, the price of all the COINS on the market is still very low, which is short term fluctuation. ZERO, too, can only be held for a long time to observe its changes
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
March 11, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
Hey guys... Why don't you list on cryptobridge? It is decentralized and they seem to accept pretty much any project. Cryptopia has lost a lot of trust in the last month or two.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
Anyone mining with 1080TIs?  Does it work?  I've seen some reports where it crashes after 5-10 mins in.  Is this true?  I'm about to build another rig.  I just want to make sure it works for ZER.

works fine for me. crashes every 2-3 days. due to windows update and NVidia auto updates for sure. i doubt its gpu. i run 4 msi 1080ti

check out my ig

x.skynet.x i have pics of current Frankenstein rig

Hey Sky,

Can you tell me the brand of the MSI 1080 TIs you purchased?  What kind of sol/s are you getting?  Are you running Windows 7?  Also how much ram are you using?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
March 11, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Yeh you can buy Zero from there.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
yeap zero does nice job under this pressure
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 11, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
I'm into this project, sounds like a good investment for the future. I've been looking for more privacy/community-orientated projects so this is a perfect match.
I also think that soon this coin will become very popular and very expensive)) In general, all anonymous coins have grown very much in price recently. Cool
Activity: 28
March 11, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
Activity: 8
March 11, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Anyone mining with 1080TIs?  Does it work?  I've seen some reports where it crashes after 5-10 mins in.  Is this true?  I'm about to build another rig.  I just want to make sure it works for ZER.

works fine for me. crashes every 2-3 days. due to windows update and NVidia auto updates for sure. i doubt its gpu. i run 4 msi 1080ti

check out my ig

x.skynet.x i have pics of current Frankenstein rig
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
March 11, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
Activity: 4
March 09, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

Zero project was made by an unknown creator called zerocurrency early February 2017 as an experimental project to solve many inherent weaknesses of previous crypto-currencies.
A truly evolved project with multiple features that accomplishes to cover the needs of the many like no other. Since its inception and before it takes off and hits the markets Zero became
an orphan and the unknown creator has been mysteriously disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him but the created Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have
a conscious of its own.
Moved by this formidable power of will to live on, a small but vibrant community that knows no boundaries in race or gender composed by citizens of the world has decided to help Zero project
grow, reach its true potential and become what was initially intended or more....
WE are the ZERO community and we are now many. We grow relentlessly each day continuously supporting this project because we believe in it and what it can offer to the people.
And Zero project believes in us.

It seams that unknown creator resurrected and is preparing to actively sell his pre-mine together with OP. That was a really good trick to bring some attention to that dead coin. Here is our resurrected  and pretty much alive creator Last Active March 05 2018 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zerocurrency-958598

So them logging in means that they're preparing to sell their coins!?!? That is if they still hold any!

What kind of FUD attempt is this lol....?

It is interesting though to see the sell orders on Crytopia.  There is a person with over 22k ZER sell at 10 USD hehe.

Lol what kind of trick is it if he returns to sell after it has dumped massively ? You’re funny but no this is not true 
Activity: 338
March 09, 2018, 05:48:37 PM
Can i mine zero with NVIDIA 1060 3 GB, and is this worth it?

You need atleast 4gb/8gb GFX
Activity: 9
March 09, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Zero project was made by an unknown creator called zerocurrency early February 2017 as an experimental project to solve many inherent weaknesses of previous crypto-currencies.
A truly evolved project with multiple features that accomplishes to cover the needs of the many like no other. Since its inception and before it takes off and hits the markets Zero became
an orphan and the unknown creator has been mysteriously disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him but the created Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have
a conscious of its own.
Moved by this formidable power of will to live on, a small but vibrant community that knows no boundaries in race or gender composed by citizens of the world has decided to help Zero project
grow, reach its true potential and become what was initially intended or more....
WE are the ZERO community and we are now many. We grow relentlessly each day continuously supporting this project because we believe in it and what it can offer to the people.
And Zero project believes in us.

It seams that unknown creator resurrected and is preparing to actively sell his pre-mine together with OP. That was a really good trick to bring some attention to that dead coin. Here is our resurrected  and pretty much alive creator Last Active March 05 2018 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zerocurrency-958598

but i think he is not a smart man, come on.. why did not he open a new account, is this really hard?! Cheesy actually i am a little disappointed. i thought i found a good and a mysterious coin to mining..
Activity: 9
March 09, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
Can i mine zero with NVIDIA 1060 3 GB, and is this worth it?
Activity: 97
March 09, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
Is it possible to auto restart Optiminer with a script via Windows?
File *.vbs

Code:
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Do
  WshShell.Run "name.bat", 1, True
Loop Until False

Great!  Thanks Night, Ill try this when I get home.

Hey -Night-, it works!  Thank you.  My issue though is when I try to close it manually it keeps popping back up.  I had end process via task manager but thats okay.  Again, thanks for the tip!
To end the restart process, you need to end the *.vbs process in the task manager. Was glad to help.
There is still one problem with restarting the miner when it issues a Windows error and the notification window pops up... This is fixed by fixing the Windows registry.

How to fix the issue with Windows registry?  Sorry, am not a programmer =).  
If you have errors after the failure of the miner and the Windows notification pops up, try to do this:
1.See in the group policy:
"User configuration-administrative templates-components windows-error reports windows-DISCONNECT REPORTS OF ERRORS" put the "enable" parameter.

2. Disable errors in the Windows Support Center in the control panel.
This is only in Win7 and Win8, 10. WinXP does not.
About how to do this is written in Google.

3.In the services:
Disable the "Error Registration Service".

4. Make fraud in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Control \ Windows \ ErrorMode
from 0 to 2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Windows Error Reporting \ DontShowUI
from 0 to 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
Probably problems with the drivers or in the operating system in general. Tried to reinstall Windows? I do not even know what else to suggest.
March 09, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

Great!  Thanks Night, Ill try this when I get home.

Hey -Night-, it works!  Thank you.  My issue though is when I try to close it manually it keeps popping back up.  I had end process via task manager but thats okay.  Again, thanks for the tip!
To end the restart process, you need to end the *.vbs process in the task manager. Was glad to help.
There is still one problem with restarting the miner when it issues a Windows error and the notification window pops up... This is fixed by fixing the Windows registry.

How to fix the issue with Windows registry?  Sorry, am not a programmer =). 
Activity: 97
March 09, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

March 09, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

March 09, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Yes it's unstable with 1080Tis

And perfs are not interestings for the price of this cards...

GTK, Ok thx Boba_Fett.
Pages:
Jump to: