Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 8. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272
April 04, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
Sometimes it really needs a community take over, taking over a community to make it productive and profitable, to make it active and attracts new members that will put together their efforts and ideas to make a sleeping project back into life again to be a prolific way of investing and engaging in a cryptocurrency.

True, some projects would just die without a community takeover.
But the best course is if it does not need to happen. And isnt it so that the original dev sits with some keys that can be used in harmfull ways? Think i saw that in another community take over.
Please dont take that last part as "proof" or reason to sell, i just want an answer from someone who knows more about it Smiley

All these projects (like Zero) that derive from zcash share the same base.
This means simply enough that if Zcash is secure and keys have been truly burned then the same have occured to all forks after it.

So if Zcash is secure, Zero is secure

DM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
April 04, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
Sometimes it really needs a community take over, taking over a community to make it productive and profitable, to make it active and attracts new members that will put together their efforts and ideas to make a sleeping project back into life again to be a prolific way of investing and engaging in a cryptocurrency.

But the best course is if it does not need to happen. And isnt it so that the original dev sits with some keys that can be used in harmfull ways? Think i saw that in another community take over.
Please dont take that last part as "proof" or reason to sell, i just want an answer from someone who knows more about it Smiley

sure it would be better without a takeover, but many projects did something like a takeover or rebranding. just think about DASH/darkcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
April 04, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
Join our Solo Mining Pool, with 0 % Mining Fee.
http://zer.cloudhash.eu
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
April 04, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
Activity: 338
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks cool,say me do you have any whitelist?

This isn't a ICO.
April 04, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
Hi Dev/Team/Community,

I have a question please: What is the best miners I can use on Windows using GPU
1) RX580 4G
2) RX580 8G
Thanks

RX 580 8gb is best.
Merit: 502
April 03, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Hi Dev/Team/Community,

I have a question please: What is the best miners I can use on Windows using GPU
1) RX580 4G
2) RX580 8G
Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
April 03, 2018, 02:35:52 AM
is any win miner for nvidia available now?

Looks like it is still only Optiminer, linked in first post.
Had issues with stability on that miner which made me move on to another project, but maybe there have been stability fixes in newer releases Smiley

what cards do you have?

Hi,

I am using Nvidia gtx 1080 ti cards. Only two at the moment though, so not a big rig.
Been mining for a year and Zero is the only coin i could not get to run stable.
April 02, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
The competition for encrypted money is very fierce. So I hope this project will be good luck in the course of implementation. I'll look at this project.

What is to Max Supply of ZERO?

There is no Max Supply.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/83fca3/zero_supply_explained/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:52:06 PM
The competition for encrypted money is very fierce. So I hope this project will be good luck in the course of implementation. I'll look at this project.

What is to Max Supply of ZERO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
April 01, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
Roadmap:
Q1 2018

Mobile Wallet
To be listed in one Large-size Exchange
New Windows Software Miner
50x Increase in Network Hashrate since takeover
Huh
NOW Q2 2018

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/884igr/d3m4r54c_comments/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Thanks for the update.
Even the price is Zero is low as most of the other alt coin. I'm still mining for the last year. I believe about this project and it will go up again like it did previously.

it is ambitious and heavily undervalued too. no doubt for a rise if the bear market settles
Merit: 502
April 01, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
Roadmap:
Q1 2018

Mobile Wallet
Huh
NOW Q2 2018

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/884igr/d3m4r54c_comments/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Thanks for the update.
Even the price is Zero is low as most of the other alt coin. I'm still mining for the last year. I believe about this project and it will go up again like it did previously.
April 01, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
Roadmap:
Q1 2018

Mobile Wallet
Huh
NOW Q2 2018

D3M4R54C comments.

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Roadmap:
Q1 2018

Mobile Wallet
Huh
NOW Q2 2018
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I know that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to general public.

Given that this is your first post ever you obviously developed a thorough understanding about the cryptocurrency area in a very short time. Interesting analysis you made!
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
March 31, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
Hi;

Is the listing in new exchange day still today or will it postpone?

Kind regards
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
is any win miner for nvidia available now?

Looks like it is still only Optiminer, linked in first post.
Had issues with stability on that miner which made me move on to another project, but maybe there have been stability fixes in newer releases Smiley

what cards do you have?
Pages:
Jump to: