Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 71. (Read 68205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 05:38:29 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 05:37:19 PM
Why are people so stupid and try to sell so much of their ZERO?
I will hold mine, but i´m a little bit nervous   Undecided
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 05:27:50 PM
so I installed the swing wallet and it is stuck @ Loading Wallet

Any tips ?

Thank you
do you have the latest version of java installed?

Not sure what was the problem but I fixed it by deleting the 2 folders in /.../appdata/ , ran the setup batch file again and it finally worked for some reason.

Thanks anyway.
Activity: 260
December 29, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
Is there any Discord or Telegram channel? So, I am mining the zero and I hope its price will be stable after a huge bump.
And I also want to see an active dev team who are going to develop this coin.
Activity: 156
December 29, 2017, 05:20:00 PM
This is our present for ZERO community

ZEROPOOL.CLOUD, one the first pool that has supported zero since start, SET FEE AT 0% and minimum payout a 0.01 to give possibility to all new miners with low resources, to partecipate at ZERO revolution!

We are working on a new features on pool and soon we will add another new stratum pool around the world always with 0% FEE!

Cheers
ZEROPOOL.CLOUD - 1°th DEDICATED AND BEST CLUSTER MINING POOL FOR ZERO
http://miningpools.cloud/?pool=zero

ZEROPOOL.CLOUD UPDATE - DEDICATED USA SERVER READY FOR LOW LATENCY MINING
entry point: us.zeropool.cloud:5555
always at 0% FEE

zeropool.cloud infrastructure
3 Server EU, US, BACKUP
24 CPUs 72 GB RAM
Always at 0% FEE  Wink

Cheers
ZEROPOOL.CLOUD - 1°th DEDICATED AND BEST CLUSTER MINING POOL FOR ZERO
http://miningpools.cloud/?pool=zero
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 05:11:00 PM
BIG NEWS
and that is why someone is trying to force price down with big sell walls
I doubt hardly anyone has seen this or knows about

https://twitter.com/dukeleto/status/946619784497475584

is a HUGE plus for ZERO into hush family and partnered protocol so Zero all new developments hush is making, which are huge,
look at their increase today and will continue, can be applied to ZERO
the core dev has a lot of love for Zero

Cool

$zer address: t1aqkmCn3wCW7sZ2pmUTCDSuXLiBTFEmxYo

Activity: 69
December 29, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
Do you have a working product available to test?
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 05:07:04 PM
How many Zero related coins?? Is this Zero somehow related to Zoin coin?
Activity: 60
Beyond Your Imagination
December 29, 2017, 05:05:22 PM
It seems that the new life of the coin has been objectivized by price action on cryptopia Smiley

EDIT: It was only a massive Pump & Dump, I am afraid. Is there anything else in the end going on in altcoins?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm a man of many good opinions
December 29, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
so I installed the swing wallet and it is stuck @ Loading Wallet

Any tips ?

Thank you
do you have the latest version of java installed?
Activity: 83
I'm a man of many good opinions
December 29, 2017, 04:58:14 PM
yeah, use optiminer v1.2

here's a link to it https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

scroll down and download the 3gb vram version if you have a 3gb card, or 6 if you have 6+

here's an example .bat file to show how to configure it after downloading if you're mining to a pool like suprnova that has a login, otherwise just replace the user with your wallet address: 

optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u user.worker1 -p mypassword -i 0

(setting intensity -i to 0 makes optiminer automatically adjust the intensity for you)

Activity: 50
December 29, 2017, 04:48:20 PM
Hi,
Can I mine ZERO with gtx 1060 3GB ?
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
Tested on both suprnova and zeropool.cloud,
the miner stops after some minutes on 5 gtx 1070 under win 10.
Have no issue with other currencies to mine.
Any help?

I believe the miner software is still unstable on anything more than 3 cards per rig on windows.

no i have both amd and nvidia 6 card rigs mining under windows fine using the mod mentioned here by copying the linux bins from the latest optiminer into the windows optiminer.

the original windows optiminer works fine for 1080ti and rx cards but not 1070 / ti , also setting a much larger than needed virtual memory / swap partition can help stability a lot.

we have a pre modded version available in our mining4 discord #mining support channel https://discord.gg/FUqCWEw

come mine with us at http://zero.mining4.co.uk 0.25% fee until 1/1/2018 then 1% there on.
Thanks, It seems stable using one instance of optiminer per GPU.

Edit: Still auto closing after few minutes.

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
December 29, 2017, 04:39:19 PM
I told everyone, last year, zero protocol's will be the first to shoot up.  Proof is in today
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 04:35:50 PM
Mining with an rx 480 4gb and r9 280 3gb and only get 3h/s. What am I doing wrong? If I set the intensity higher than 1 it doesnt work.

Also have a gtx 1060 6gb in another machine and can't get the miner to run.
Activity: 140
December 29, 2017, 04:28:37 PM
Hello everyone!

I believe that ZERO is a great project and would be happy to help in any way that I can.

I have noticed a few things that could be improved on the website, here are some changes in red that I suggest in order to polish the site a little more:

- On the About us page:

[Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have a conscious conscience of its own.

- Also, is the following claim realistic?: "Zero is by far the most intelligent crypto-currency and is constantly expanding and evolving"
To me that seems a bit too much, I would suggest "Zero is one of the most advanced crypto-currency and is constantly expanding and evolving"

Let me know what you think.

Strell

Hi, good work i noticed these grammar things also. English is not the easy language to learn secondary from what i hear, largely due to some silly "rules" that are counterintuitive with all other languages lol.. I agree with most changes except the one that remains above. When speaking of "conscience" now are we suggesting zero has.moral values and knows "right" and "wrong". My inferrance of the original text is that the word consciousness should be there not conscience..

And the statement regarding the intelligence of zero, again a comical ambiguouty thanks to english! : ) without a few more words we cant know for sure the intended goal of the statement. However not neccesarily preferrable to transcribe it to something else. Without speaking of zero as a person of intellect we might assume that the statement would like to convey that the coin itself (by design) is the most intelligent crypto. I wouldnt disagree with that statement although time and battle testing is what will prove it. Of course this could be misinterpreted as a claim to AI which of course zero is not AI.  Or it could be indicating that a person of intellect would choose zero heh just kidding... your suggested replacement statement is also good though, and more specific less ambiguouty... i prefer the intelligent word personally..

Hi awill333,

I agree with what you said, it should remain "conscious" and not "conscience", my mistake.

Regarding your last point, I think the word "intelligent" is also fine, my concern was more on the part where it says that it is "by far the most" intelligent. I certainty can't say whether that's true or not, but even if it is, it's probably a bit too early to make such a claim.

yes, I hear you about that. it is a bit of an extravagant claim.. at this point more of an opinion or speculation. yes time will tell on that one Smiley maybe a bit early for such a bold statement..

If it says "constantly expanding and evolving" then the most correct term is "consciousness" not conscience. "Conscious" is just the root word.
Activity: 119
December 29, 2017, 04:24:22 PM
Is anyone successfully running the Windows version of the miner using the 1080 Ti cards?

I use Windows 10 and this rig has 5 x 1080 Ti's. I did set the virtual memory to 45,000MB which should be enough for 5 GPUs. But the miner crashes after about 5-10mins of running. I am using the latest version of the miner - v1.2.0.

Thank you!
Activity: 142
Сайт: autobounty.club
December 29, 2017, 04:18:40 PM
Hi all. I translated into Russian https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zero-zer-2664364  Wink good luck comunity. Zero to the moon!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 03:52:53 PM
GUIDE:
HOW TO MOD OPTIMINER 1.2 FOR WINDOWS TO MAKE IT WORK WITH NVIDIA GPUS

1. Download both Optiminer 1.2 for Windows and Optiminer Equihash 2.0 for Linux.
2. Extract both files in two separate folders.
3. Go to the Optiminer 2.0 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Find the following 8 files named Nvidia_Equihash192_7-base.bin and Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round7.bin.
4. Copy these 8 files and place them in a new folder. Then rename them as follows: Nvidia_base.bin, Nvidia_round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_round7.bin.
5. Copy the renamed files and go to the Optiminer 1.2 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Paste there the files you just copied (overwrite the original files found there).
6. Optiminer 1.2 should work fine now. For better compatibility, use --pci-mode 0 in your config (or *.bat) file. Also, if you have a rig with both Nvidia and AMD gpus, I would suggest running one instance of Optiminer for each platform, by using the -c switch.

That's all folks.
I 've tried all sorts of things and spent a lot of time to make the damn thing work, so if it works for you and you 'd like to show your appreciation, send some coins to my ZERO address:

t1Xit7hfbfTW2EPvkVs9xP6AN5bD3Ri9BTE

I'm getting ready to try the mod. I have one question can I use version Optiminer Equihash 2.1 or must it be 2.0 ?

Thank you

2.1 or 2.0?? where u seen this one?? Huh Roll Eyes

Latest ver is v2.1.0
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash

it works with nvidia 1060 3gb too?
Activity: 224
December 29, 2017, 03:48:28 PM
Guys I`m having a problem with the start bat file.
I`m using windows and downloaded optiminer, but when i try to start it gives me error: Required argument "Stratum"" is missing.
Can someone give me example how should looks the start.bat file?

show us your start.bat
Pages:
Jump to: