Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 70. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 09:06:20 PM
No, the real bullshit is from people who don't bother READING instructions but they just wanna start a miner and make money.

ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD IT SAYS ZERO ALGORITHM IS MADE FOR 8+GB CARDS.

THERE ARE ALSO SPECIAL OPTIMINER VERSION FOR 4GB AMD CARDS THAT WORK FINE.

3GB AND 6GB NVIDIA CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.

THERE IS A VERY EASY MINER MOD FOR 8GB NVIDIA CARDS THAT MAKES THE MINER STEADY.

NO MOD OR SPECIAL VERSION NEEDED FOR LINUX/ETHOS/SIMPLEMINING.

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE ABOVE, DON'T LOOK THE GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH AND GO MINE ANOTHER COIN!

stay down man
in the same first page of this thread its showing somes gpu hash

MINING HARDWARE ROUGH ESTIMATES
AMD
RX 480 = 10 h/s
RX 580 = 10 h/s
NVIDIA
1060 = 9 h/s  Cool
1070 = 11 h/s
1070ti = 11-12 h/s
1080 = 12 h/s
1080ti = 15 h/s

how its possible then?

1060 with 6GB of RAM
Activity: 225
December 29, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
longtime supporter here
did the logo and support, great job Demarsac, however, gutted as sold most my coins on way up before 10k!

I didn't realise coinmarketcap is wrong, showing 2 million coins, there is only 400k coins!
zero explorer
http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

Coin Supply (ZER)

so coinmarketcap showing marketcap of 10 million which is very low compared to zcash and zcl etc

however our marketcap is actually a FIFTH of what showing
we are actually only a marketcap of about 2 million!

can easy go 10 fold from here!!!

sellers regret here, best wishes to all.

I have a donation address if you wish  Smiley

Doesnt make sense, explorer clearly says we are at block no225262, x10 coins per block amounts to 2.2 million coins available.
Either the explorer messes up the coin amount count or.....perhaps it doesnt count coins that are stored in private z-addresses ?

I agree! I also wanted to point out this same thing, but you beat me to it. With the Current block count being at 225,271 we should have 2,252,710 coins in circulation. So the 410,xxx doesnt add up. Besides, 410,212.13411166 cannot be possible especially if the coins are created by increments of 10. Unless some coins are being destroyed somehow!?

this is just a function of z addresses all coins stored in z anon addresses will not show in the explorer.

right, this is something I am aware of but didn't consider. mostly because I wasn't assuming the widget that displays the coin on the block explorer was actually polling a survey of the t-addresses.. are you sure about that? that being no the (z) address thing but the algo used to retrieve the coins in existence data. it is still ambiguous and if that is the reason (z storage) it should be somehow specified on the site.

who did the create on the block explorer and what is the function that derives that number which is inaccurate? honestly if we are actually polling all t-addresses then the label for that field is definitively wrong and should be specified as "known coins on t-addresses" not "total network coins".

that said, this is the number on coinmarketcap: 1,991,680 ZER

so they are both wrong then.
Activity: 224
December 29, 2017, 09:05:41 PM
This is just the beginning guys!

A new team will move Zero forward.

I am all in for this. This is so much better than zclassic.

Now we need to get Zero on Bittrex.

so the original team quit the project ? When and why ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:52:09 PM
No, the real bullshit is from people who don't bother READING instructions but they just wanna start a miner and make money.

THERE ARE ALSO SPECIAL OPTIMINER VERSION FOR 4GB AMD CARDS THAT WORK FINE.

THERE IS A VERY EASY MINER MOD FOR 8GB NVIDIA CARDS THAT MAKES THE MINER STEADY.

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE ABOVE, DON'T LOOK THE GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH AND GO MINE ANOTHER COIN!

stay down man
in the same first page of this thread its showing somes gpu hash

MINING HARDWARE ROUGH ESTIMATES
AMD
RX 480 = 10 h/s
RX 580 = 10 h/s
NVIDIA
1060 = 9 h/s  Cool
1070 = 11 h/s
1070ti = 11-12 h/s
1080 = 12 h/s
1080ti = 15 h/s

how its possible then?
Activity: 119
December 29, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

Here is the solution i use for this issue. I also recommend you use the mod instruction on page 4 of this tread for the miner software to minimize crashes.

Copy the first section below into a text file and save it as run.vbs in your optiminer folder. Then copy the second section into a bat file you can use to execute the script. This will setup up a wrapper that will automatically restart optiminer every time it crashes.

The windows notification for a crashed program will also need to be disabled, otherwise a popup box will prevent the program from restarting.

These instructions work for windows 10.
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/

Thank you, will try this out!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 08:48:08 PM
Hello,

how am I able to solo mine it?
What I could win from that? I currently have 1080ti  x 13. so probably I could mine a block pretty fast?
But what other benefits?

for example I pay 1% pool fee.
but I do not have to run a node server.

Thank you
Activity: 64
December 29, 2017, 08:31:54 PM
Don't just look at the exchange price Cryptopia reports, look at the volume of orders.
Look at the sell and buy orders.
Right now, all sell orders up to 39K are very small, and there is a big buy order at 30.796K for 3000 zeros.
So buyers are lurking to buy your zeros because there is a significant chance zero will rise again even higher.
this is true. Some guys trying to gain a lot of money)
Activity: 213
December 29, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
Don't just look at the exchange price Cryptopia reports, look at the volume of orders.
Look at the sell and buy orders.
Right now, all sell orders up to 39K are very small, and there is a big buy order at 30.796K for 3000 zeros.
So buyers are lurking to buy your zeros because there is a significant chance zero will rise again even higher.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
Such an obvious pump and dump on this coin

Every rise 10X in a few days causes at some point someone who decides to take profit. I would not call it a dump though.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 08:15:17 PM
I thought the same. They dump to buy more back cheaper... but i hold mine, no matter what!
Activity: 15
December 29, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
This is just the beginning guys!

A new team will move Zero forward.

I am all in for this. This is so much better than zclassic.

Now we need to get Zero on Bittrex.
Activity: 140
December 29, 2017, 08:02:09 PM
Activity: 213
December 29, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

THERE IS ALSO A SPECIAL OPTIMINER VERSION FOR 4GB AMD CARDS THAT WORKS FINE.

Activity: 32
December 29, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
yeah, use optiminer v1.2

here's a link to it https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

scroll down and download the 3gb vram version if you have a 3gb card, or 6 if you have 6+

here's an example .bat file to show how to configure it after downloading if you're mining to a pool like suprnova that has a login, otherwise just replace the user with your wallet address:  

optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u user.worker1 -p mypassword -i 0

(setting intensity -i to 0 makes optiminer automatically adjust the intensity for you)

### Features

Supports:
- Windows and Linux 64bit only.
- AMD GCN cards only.

Expected speed (stock card):
- Fiji:  6.7 S/s
- RX 290x: 4.4 S/s

NVIDIA support planned in the future.

this is version to 4gb cards  ( for rig 1060 6gb )

no miner right now to mine with this cards low 8gb

Activity: 153
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 07:45:30 PM
This is so bullshit, How can a coin be so high on exchange with such crappy miner ..
Activity: 36
December 29, 2017, 07:04:50 PM
Is there a automated way to manage re-start if optimizer.exe dies?

Right now, it displays a dialog box and only when I click 'ok', it proceeds and gives the command back to cmd. Hence I can't even loop it within the batch file...

It seems to die every 10 mins or so and without any manual intervention, I don't see any obvious way to effectively keep the GPUs busy 100% of the times.

Thanks!

Here is the solution i use for this issue. I also recommend you use the mod instruction on page 4 of this tread for the miner software to minimize crashes.

Copy the first section below into a text file and save it as run.vbs in your optiminer folder. Then copy the second section into a bat file you can use to execute the script. This will setup up a wrapper that will automatically restart optiminer every time it crashes.

The windows notification for a crashed program will also need to be disabled, otherwise a popup box will prevent the program from restarting.

These instructions work for windows 10.
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/

run.vbs

Dim objShell
Dim strErrorCode
Dim comspec
Dim i
Dim j

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
comspec = objShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%comspec%")
i=0

do

i=i+1
   Set oExec = objShell.Exec(comspec & " /c optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u xxxx.xxx -p xxxx -m 8080")

Do While oExec.Status = 0
      WScript.Sleep 100
        j=0
      do while oExec.StdOut.AtEndOfStream=false
         WScript.echo oExec.Stdout.ReadLine()
         j=j+1
         if j>25 then
            WScript.echo "Restart Count is " & i
            j=0
         end if
      loop
   Loop

WScript.Sleep 500

loop

Start.bat

SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

cscript run.vbs

pause

Activity: 64
December 29, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Right now, it displays a dialog box and only when I click 'ok', it proceeds and gives the command back to cmd. Hence I can't even loop it within the batch file...

It seems to die every 10 mins or so and without any manual intervention, I don't see any obvious way to effectively keep the GPUs busy 100% of the times.

Thanks!
Looks like NO
Activity: 119
December 29, 2017, 06:38:51 PM

Thanks!
Activity: 147
December 29, 2017, 05:51:14 PM
very sad when dev leaves the project. If community will be strong enough to survive the difficult period, the project will become stronger after crisis!
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 05:47:08 PM
Ok, so they sell their coins now, to buy them back cheaper?
Do i get it right?
Does it mean that ZERO is the better HUSH?
Sorry, but i´m not familiar with this and my english is not the best.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: