Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 68. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
@ green_coins_and_ham

I think this is a very good idea: buying zero using a credit/debit card directly from the zero website.
The zero website could act as an intermediator between the retail customer and i.e. cryptopia, and save the retail customer from the hussle of registering in the exchange, then convert fiat into btc and then into zer.
This could be revolutionary for a crypto and I think it should be considered seriously.

I have no idea how feasible/easy it may be, involving financial regulations etc, but it could help make zero accessible to a much wider customer base.

I had a business with merchant account some years ago, real credit card acceptance ability. Unless you have inventory and big income or spectacular credit its not a simple task. Agents show up to photograph your inventory and prove your legit. At least in the country i live but i guess all banks are the same. This whole concept about "merging" cryptos and big banking i find to be appaling. Cryptos are here to replace the banks not bend over for them.
Activity: 225
December 30, 2017, 03:27:20 PM
Wow! I have a lot of faith in this coin, But I really didn't expect it to blow up like this so soon!!! But remember guy's/girl's Even though we all wanna make our money, this is one of those coins that IMO can actually replace our current local Fiat currencies, - No fees & Fully anonymous along with quick transaction times! - and that is what excites me! Cheesy

Also, Devs, Could you guys take a look at Komodo's Berterdex and consider implementing that technology to this coin? I think it would do wonders to strengthen our ecosystem.

This is very experimental still
No need for us to rush entering there yet

DM

You are correct, I atleast wanted to throw that out their since I think that whole barterdex system has some real potential as well. Though I am not a big fan of Komodos 100,000,000 coin pre-mine! ... Which ofcourse is why I am here, and am loving it! Now I am hoping some more talent shows up here, not some hungry miners! lol

100,000,000 premine 200,000,000 total I think the word was hearing for that is "shitcoin" ... thats not to mention the core bugs that most of the world doesnt know about, in komodod. I sold all of my kmd for zer  best choice i could have made after buying into that mess. Recently jl's statement made some excuse about "only having a 2.5 million dollar shoestring budget" to get started.. rofl cry me a river

The barterdex already has zero included as was posted some pages ago on this thread. To be honest i am sick of hearing about komodo on zeros page, so its my job to remind people who want to talk about komodo  its actually broken. I have screenshots but who really cares. Moving right along.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
Well i just bought some so lets see what it does.
Activity: 28
December 30, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
It´s working"! I have tried it a few seconds ago.
Activity: 44
December 30, 2017, 02:21:02 PM
Activity: 44
December 30, 2017, 01:32:12 PM
How to mine solo?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 01:02:25 PM
i new version windows miner will help this coin a lot.
Activity: 94
December 30, 2017, 09:31:34 AM
Wow! I have a lot of faith in this coin, But I really didn't expect it to blow up like this so soon!!! But remember guy's/girl's Even though we all wanna make our money, this is one of those coins that IMO can actually replace our current local Fiat currencies, - No fees & Fully anonymous along with quick transaction times! - and that is what excites me! Cheesy

Also, Devs, Could you guys take a look at Komodo's Berterdex and consider implementing that technology to this coin? I think it would do wonders to strengthen our ecosystem.

DM

You are correct, I atleast wanted to throw that out their since I think that whole barterdex system has some real potential as well. Though I am not a big fan of Komodos 100,000,000 coin pre-mine! ... Which ofcourse is why I am here, and am loving it! Now I am hoping some more talent shows up here, not some hungry miners! lol
Activity: 94
December 30, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

Lol, For real though! Im glad we got such a friendly, patient and dedicated project leader. Thanks Demarsac!
Activity: 202
December 30, 2017, 07:25:49 AM
can we add the reddit or twitter at the social tab on coinmarketcap?its empty for now...
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
December 30, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
Hi;

Miner is working perfectly, smooth and easy.
I wish the community will grow up soon.
Happy new year to everyone.

Kind regards
Activity: 38
December 30, 2017, 06:35:17 AM
Hey Zero, check the social links at the bottom of your website, they're not working at the moment.

Also, do you have an idea when the roadmap will be up?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
December 30, 2017, 06:13:14 AM
Dev may you join telegram group?

https://t.me/zerocurrency

Thank you!
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 30, 2017, 06:04:31 AM
Hey Demarsac.

Though you have only been gone for a day, it feels like ages.  Wink

Feels the same for me too my friend

In this forum we had like 20 pages in a months time and in only one day we had like 5 pages

Not even Claymore's Threads don't get traffic like this in a single day

DM
Activity: 213
December 30, 2017, 05:19:53 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
December 30, 2017, 05:11:32 AM
Hey Demarsac.

Though you have only been gone for a day, it feels like ages.  Wink
December 30, 2017, 04:43:34 AM
https://github.com/dbcidbciebciwebfc;iwbef;icbewifv/protocol.pdf

great news for this coin also Smiley
gonna be 20x soon.

Are you paid for advertising other coins in the wrong forum thread?
OR do you just do this for free?

DM
December 30, 2017, 04:41:06 AM
rig gtx1060 6gb says a no enough memory, almost up to 164gb of memory virtual. six cards 1060 6g 
cant mine?

my 1070 8gb are ok

You have to use linux for this rig, no other choice for now.
Tell me please in linux 1070 how many sees the cards? 4-6 can be used
How in linux to overclock the graphics card is it possible?
Prompt stable linux

Depends on the mobo
If you use Asus B250 (I know i am going to regret this since i won't be able to find one after this) it recognizes as many as the drivers let you
In Ubuntu that's x16 1070's

DM
December 30, 2017, 04:37:20 AM

DM
December 30, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
Hello everyone!

I believe that ZERO is a great project and would be happy to help in any way that I can.

I have noticed a few things that could be improved on the website, here are some changes in red that I suggest in order to polish the site a little more:

- On the About us page:

[Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have a conscious conscience of its own.

- Also, is the following claim realistic?: "Zero is by far the most intelligent crypto-currency and is constantly expanding and evolving"
To me that seems a bit too much, I would suggest "Zero is one of the most advanced crypto-currency and is constantly expanding and evolving"

Let me know what you think.

Strell

Hi, good work i noticed these grammar things also. English is not the easy language to learn secondary from what i hear, largely due to some silly "rules" that are counterintuitive with all other languages lol.. I agree with most changes except the one that remains above. When speaking of "conscience" now are we suggesting zero has.moral values and knows "right" and "wrong". My inferrance of the original text is that the word consciousness should be there not conscience..

And the statement regarding the intelligence of zero, again a comical ambiguouty thanks to english! : ) without a few more words we cant know for sure the intended goal of the statement. However not neccesarily preferrable to transcribe it to something else. Without speaking of zero as a person of intellect we might assume that the statement would like to convey that the coin itself (by design) is the most intelligent crypto. I wouldnt disagree with that statement although time and battle testing is what will prove it. Of course this could be misinterpreted as a claim to AI which of course zero is not AI.  Or it could be indicating that a person of intellect would choose zero heh just kidding... your suggested replacement statement is also good though, and more specific less ambiguouty... i prefer the intelligent word personally..

Hi awill333,

I agree with what you said, it should remain "conscious" and not "conscience", my mistake.

Regarding your last point, I think the word "intelligent" is also fine, my concern was more on the part where it says that it is "by far the most" intelligent. I certainty can't say whether that's true or not, but even if it is, it's probably a bit too early to make such a claim.

yes, I hear you about that. it is a bit of an extravagant claim.. at this point more of an opinion or speculation. yes time will tell on that one Smiley maybe a bit early for such a bold statement..

If it says "constantly expanding and evolving" then the most correct term is "consciousness" not conscience. "Conscious" is just the root word.

I guess all this discussion about typo's and English grammar really helped the coin
It is right before Zero went 1500% up Smiley

Zero is been spoken as an entity not without reason
Zero loves A.I. and A.I. loves Zero

They will walk on this earth together one day holding hands

DM
Pages:
Jump to: