Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 3. (Read 131810 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi,

I would like to mine ZERO coin can someone give me the script as i am mining in SMOS.
Activity: 70
Devs pls do not abandon this project. i will donate to make sure the project stays alive
Activity: 9
Hi guys,

Can someone share his setting for mining Zero under Ethos?

regards
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Current thread has been deprecated

Please follow us on new Thread created end of last November
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25778530

Thanks

DM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
He is different from the bitcoin trade, and he also has UTXO, but this is completely closed, and such a deal is safer.
Activity: 4
I have problem here,
why my coin did not go into cryptopia , any have same problem ? how the solution ? thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
Current thread has been deprecated

Please follow us on new Thread created end of last November
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25778530

Thanks

DM
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
why cant I mine this equihash with other miners? Why do I need to use optimizer? I can get 450 sols with other miners with this I get like 10

This is not same algo as zcash, thats why u need to use optiminer with 192_7 parameters.

Cheers,

still 10 sols on a coin with an unlimited supply? where the the rest of the hashes going?

This is NOT equihash algorithm... Get it ?
The 6x rx480 8gb card is doing 37,7 Sols...
Activity: 294
why cant I mine this equihash with other miners? Why do I need to use optimizer? I can get 450 sols with other miners with this I get like 10

This is not same algo as zcash, thats why u need to use optiminer with 192_7 parameters.

Cheers,

still 10 sols on a coin with an unlimited supply? where the the rest of the hashes going?
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Any news on this project? Are we going somewhere?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Cheers,
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Zero Coin?
The relatively young cryptocurrency Zero Coin was launched on March 20, 2017. At this time, the currency traded under the symbol ZER could have a market capitalization of 19,603 US dollars.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-zero-coin.html
Activity: 81
1st page says no coin cap. After 30 years 78m

Rg,
R
Activity: 16
What is the total supply of this coin? 21 000 000?

I couldnt find any info , if supply is unlimited  I'll keep away
Activity: 3
hi i want set zerocoin worker diff in suprnova pool
but its dont change
can anyone help to how set higher diff for mining this coin?!
thanks
Activity: 15
What is the total supply of this coin? 21 000 000?
This coin is SCAM.

Demarsac ( the dev head) has lied several times , regarding timelines, regarding community and dev.team he has.

1. Hes claim was for great dev team, but actually he has nothing. No names, no github entry and even the wallet is written in Java in a manner a complete noob can do it.
2. Roadmap is complete joke, take a look by yourselves.
3. Demarsac has claimed this is community coin , but he impose  fee on coin WITHOUT asking no one. So, this is no community coin after all.
4. To all questions regarding why he just claim and make propaganda without nothing mature , he simply ban people from chat.
5. Algo for mining is very strange and some people doubt half of algo power is used another coin to be mined.

Just dont waste your time and money, is a scam.

damn it so its a scam? is this why coin markets cap says

Circulating Supply
446,303 ZER

something isnt right here
Activity: 13
how can i set the zero.conf with z-nomp??
My current settings are like this:
{
    "name": "zero",
    "symbol": "zer",
    "algorithm": "Equihash N=192 k=7",
     "requireShielding": false,
    "txfee": 0.0001
}

2018-01-10 14:41:51 [Master]   [zero] Cannot run a pool for unsupported algorithm "Equihash N=192 k=7"
Activity: 19
This coin is SCAM.

Demarsac ( the dev head) has lied several times , regarding timelines, regarding community and dev.team he has.

1. Hes claim was for great dev team, but actually he has nothing. No names, no github entry and even the wallet is written in Java in a manner a complete noob can do it.
2. Roadmap is complete joke, take a look by yourselves.
3. Demarsac has claimed this is community coin , but he impose  fee on coin WITHOUT asking no one. So, this is no community coin after all.
4. To all questions regarding why he just claim and make propaganda without nothing mature , he simply ban people from chat.
5. Algo for mining is very strange and some people doubt half of algo power is used another coin to be mined.

Just dont waste your time and money, is a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: