Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 8. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
This project has or had a lot of potential but with the core team vanished I don't put much stock in this having a future

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

No worries on that guy, not a real post. Just spammer with negative vibes posting to be hurtful and promote a crappy sig campaign coin.. in other words not entitled to opinion because bots arent humans lol but the bad ones are dezigned by some lower life forms for sure!

I know, but I don't wish people to read negative opinions in our thread. We need to be positive. It helps in the everyday tasks  Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
This project has or had a lot of potential but with the core team vanished I don't put much stock in this having a future

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

No worries on that guy, not a real post. Just spammer with negative vibes posting to be hurtful and promote a crappy sig campaign coin.. in other words not entitled to opinion because bots arent humans lol but the bad ones are dezigned by some lower life forms for sure!

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink
Activity: 168
All new miners:

You are welcome at:

http://zero.forgetop.com - the Profitable Pool!

Cheers && Have fun
A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.

You can't use it in the regular way. You will have to do some custom work to make it happen.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.
Activity: 55
Pools connecting...again, have something wrong with Zero network?
Will be going dark for most of the day in the forum
as the website is taking much of my time (and the team's) and trying to meet deadline

DM
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
Will be going dark for most of the day in the forum
as the website is taking much of my time (and the team's) and trying to meet deadline

DM
Activity: 98
So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Suggest to learn basic command line use zcash/zero comes with native wallets.

Zcash-cli getnewaddress
Zcash-cli getreceivedbyaddress [address]
Zcash-cli listunspent

While convenient the gui is far from requisite... command line use is very simple r3ad a help page if you get confused. This is the most security if your concerned about that.

Ps be sure the zcashd is running first.

Thanks a lot, man! I will now give it a try!
Activity: 156
just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector, std::vector > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

If problem continues, you can set backup server on backup.zeropool.cloud:5555

Thank you for your patience, we are working to grow up zero

All it's ok now.
Problem fix on wallet ( due very high number of transaction on it ) and now the zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners
Asia and US server will shut down and reactivated after the new launch of ZERO

Thank you for your patience

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

Connect to your pool have problem, the same with other pool, except Suprnova; but I don't like Suprnova,
I mine less coin on Supr

any available pools except suprnova?

You are most welcome:)

http://zero.forgetop.com

I guess it was hell of a night  Tongue

Komodo and us having problem at the same time....

Anyway it is ok now..
Activity: 55
Connect to your pool have problem, the same with other pool, except Suprnova; but I don't like Suprnova,
I mine less coin on Supr

any available pools except suprnova?

You are most welcome:)

http://zero.forgetop.com
Activity: 156
just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector, std::vector > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

If problem continues, you can set backup server on backup.zeropool.cloud:5555

Thank you for your patience, we are working to grow up zero

this is very exciting.. will be donating later this weekend. looking forward to zero future!

The community thanks you my friend

TO ALL

THIS IS THE COMMUNITY ADDRESS

t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3

AGAIN don't send MORE than 50 ZERO per address. This is not to raise money to become rich
This is for covering budget purposes for Website domains, etc.. for the next year

No amount is small. Even 1 Zero. The concept for this is to bring all the community together and participate in something collective
The more people, the better, even with the slightest amount

It doesn't matter how much

PS. At this point the holder of this address is myself and lutsifer. If something happens to one of us there is backup and the other person needs to immediately give the key file to one more person. So always 2 people from the Team have access and keep this file secured

bump... to keep the donation address on current page Wink

i sent mine: "304ef9d415a5bf9660f7221ad81bc96d3711999cfe7c01754aed32db4877089a"

peace
Hi and thanks to all for their efforts on this coin. Personally i just show up but right now zero is one of my favorite coins. The .25sol/s provided by mu machine is inadequate to mine hah : ) but I am thinking of a modest investment on mining gear just for zero. Since i dont plan to spend more than $2k  its nothing crazy like some hah

I am open to any advice about what to buy for zero specific mining.. i am a bit.new to mining (only) but i do understand to an extent the difference of mining zero compared to zcash or others...suggestions? Thanks!

to devs: many thanks to you, i am going to donate in a moment. This appears to  be a project worth caring for. Exciting! Just one suggestion for the moment.. although appearing quite trivial perhaps, it is my opiniom that rebranding the zcash files (at least the executables) to present zero not zcash. That could really confuse people especially people who run zcash from a folder with a path to it .. in other words conflict.

Renaming to zero-cli and zerod is a smart choice that is good for public image and clarity and avoiding confusion based mishaps. All the best!

Thank you for your donation
and of course thank you for your suggestion. We have it in mind to change it amongst other things. It is just not first priority yet Smiley

If you knew Greek i would suggest to read a complete Guide for mining that i have written and has helped hundreds of people:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gpu-rigs-0-100-1800234

If not you can ask away even in pm myself and i would be glad to help you out with details
But there are also multiple other members in here that know about mining and i am sure would be glad to help

DM

Thank you, friend! I don't know Greek but I will give a run through the translator, should be fine. All the best Smiley
Activity: 8
Hello guys,

First of all, i would like to thank all the people like Demarsac who are keeping this project alive. I am new in this forum,but i followed this project from the past few months, and i strongly believe that this coin has bright future.
Except donation which i will made of course, i can help with all graphic design related things, so if Guido or anyone else need some assistance i will contribute as much as my obligations allow me (wife,baby,work etc...  Smiley ) I am not over-experienced, but could help with the most of the things...
So, looking forward to see what this baby can do Cheesy

Peace,
Wolfy

Hi everybody  Smiley! I have some free time and would love to contribute to the project.

1. I can translate into Russian and Spanish, if you have not already.

2. I can gather all non-technical/mining information from this thread into one piece of text that can be transformed into an attractive article.

3. I can do other tasks, marketing related perhaps.

Love,
Decembex

Hi Decembex,

This is your month right? Smiley

Welcome and thank you so much for your offer to help us out
Russian and Spanish is a rare combination. I am sure there is a very interesting story behind it

Please pm me so i can keep you in mind for when we get to the point of translations and other related matter that you may help

Thanks again

DM
Hi and thanks to all for their efforts on this coin. Personally i just show up but right now zero is one of my favorite coins. The .25sol/s provided by mu machine is inadequate to mine hah : ) but I am thinking of a modest investment on mining gear just for zero. Since i dont plan to spend more than $2k  its nothing crazy like some hah

I am open to any advice about what to buy for zero specific mining.. i am a bit.new to mining (only) but i do understand to an extent the difference of mining zero compared to zcash or others...suggestions? Thanks!

to devs: many thanks to you, i am going to donate in a moment. This appears to  be a project worth caring for. Exciting! Just one suggestion for the moment.. although appearing quite trivial perhaps, it is my opiniom that rebranding the zcash files (at least the executables) to present zero not zcash. That could really confuse people especially people who run zcash from a folder with a path to it .. in other words conflict.

Renaming to zero-cli and zerod is a smart choice that is good for public image and clarity and avoiding confusion based mishaps. All the best!

Thank you for your donation
and of course thank you for your suggestion. We have it in mind to change it amongst other things. It is just not first priority yet Smiley

If you knew Greek i would suggest to read a complete Guide for mining that i have written and has helped hundreds of people:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gpu-rigs-0-100-1800234

If not you can ask away even in pm myself and i would be glad to help you out with details
But there are also multiple other members in here that know about mining and i am sure would be glad to help

DM
So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Just curious how did you decide that the wallet is unsecure  Roll Eyes

Becuase it is unofficial still and everyone could add it. I mean it can be unsecure.

Hi my friend and welcome

Rest assured that as long as your Windows pc/laptop is secure then this Windows Wallet is very secure

Also just for the history
Far bigger projects than ours (That are valued multiple millions right now) have launched with wallets with far less security than ours Smiley

Nevertheless, Zero project is a constant evolving project which means that we constantly strive to become better
so we do welcome any feedback or bugs anyone may find

DM

Pages:
Jump to: