Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 7. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
Miners,

Officially zero.forgetop.com just went above 200 blocks per 24 hours.

Congrats and thank you for your hard work and trust in us!

Cheers
When I used your pool, run about serveral hours,
Optimer (Windows) display connecting to pool or waiting new work fron pool??? Turn off and run again ok, after that repeat.

What's behind this crazy pump?

Sold out too low huh?

Windows version is a bit old.

I think this was fixed in 2.0
Activity: 504
Merit: 272

Hi, i solve this issue with this tricks
- add more resources on infrastructure ( during last shielding memory was above 70% and 500% cpu)  even if i set 6 cpu and 12 GB ram and 10 GB swap - NOTE: This infrastructure serve also a ZERO blockchain explorer ( http://zeropool.cloud:3001), so many hardware resources are necessary
- reindex zero daemon
- recompile daemon and monitor processes

I think that the easy solution is to recreate a new wallet and create new address and z_address but i prefer to set first wallet and test daemon like a benchmark

Shielding process required more memory and my pool pay every 3 minutes, so i think that is an isolated case
Sure now zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners

Anyway , i sent 50 ZER to t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 ( txid: 5a8b3a795d13a6c784500db32ebaae101e48e9732e35501ff0b4c8f7b3839bf1 )

I decide to set 0,5% fee from my pool to t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 to support dev
so 1% for zero pool infrastructure and 0,5% for ZERO projects

Mining of http://miningpools.cloud/?pool=zero ( http://zeropool.cloud ) contributes to grow up ZERO! Wink

Happy mining!

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

This is amazing Komodo. Thank you so much for the donation and even more
for the fee
that you have established for Zero project

I am going to donate in few minutes also Smiley

We have now covered the cost for domain and templates of the website

Once Website and New ANN are live i will approach mid size exchanges as promised

The community has taken over when Zero was 0.06$ and this morning we saw 0.60$ briefly
in LESS than a week

Let's see what is going to happen when things start to really kick in...

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
When I used your pool, run about serveral hours,
Optimer (Windows) display connecting to pool or waiting new work fron pool??? Turn off and run again ok, after that repeat.

Sold out too low huh?

Sold out too low huh?
Activity: 15

I just wanted to stock up some ZER, my bad
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Activity: 55
He forgot Windows verion Sad

Hello to community,

Hope this project rise as it should.

I am helping with mining at http://zero.forgetop.com

However i face some problems with optiminer 1.2 windows.

While all the 8 GPUs  are recognized, while mining, the miner stops displays the hash of some GPUs.
i.e sometimes GPU3 seems not to hashing , othertimes GPU6 etc.
Feels like at least one GPU is random disabled every time.

is there any parameter i missed? i am losing hash power this way.

If you refer for the cycle between two [Total] reports - it is normal sometimes to have a card missing hashrate report.
The cards do not obligatory give result in the time frame between two reports.

The only thing you should look for is to prevent miner from crashing (usually happens after high overclocking)

That is all.

Cheers && Happy Mining to all

We need to ask the Optiminer for newer version on Windows.

1.2 is already too old.
Hello to community,

While all the 8 GPUs  are recognized, while mining, the miner stops displays the hash of some GPUs.

If you refer for the cycle between two [Total] reports - it is normal sometimes to have a card missing hashrate report.

The only thing you should look for is to prevent miner from crashing (usually happens after high overclocking)

That is all.

We need to ask the Optiminer for newer version on Windows.

1.2 is already too old.
Hello to community,

That is all.

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Hello to community,

While all the 8 GPUs  are recognized, while mining, the miner stops displays the hash of some GPUs.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector, std::vector > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

If problem continues, you can set backup server on backup.zeropool.cloud:5555

Thank you for your patience, we are working to grow up zero

All it's ok now.
Problem fix on wallet ( due very high number of transaction on it ) and now the zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners
Asia and US server will shut down and reactivated after the new launch of ZERO

Thank you for your patience

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

Hi, i am  curiose about this problem and its solve. Two questions, if an easy explain can you share solve? Simply to add more/new wallet?

Actually more than two questions : ) how many transactions was required to break?  Do you think this is general problem inherent to zcash and would occur for others or perhaps system specific (local and unlikely to repeat) ?

If not specific to your system and not identified by zcash team someone should report to them on git.

Thank you.for your time

Hi, i solve this issue with this tricks
- add more resources on infrastructure ( during last shielding memory was above 70% and 500% cpu)  even if i set 6 cpu and 12 GB ram and 10 GB swap - NOTE: This infrastructure serve also a ZERO blockchain explorer ( http://zeropool.cloud:3001), so many hardware resources are necessary
- reindex zero daemon
- recompile daemon and monitor processes

I think that the easy solution is to recreate a new wallet and create new address and z_address but i prefer to set first wallet and test daemon like a benchmark

Shielding process required more memory and my pool pay every 3 minutes, so i think that is an isolated case
Sure now zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners

Anyway , i sent 50 ZER to t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 ( txid: 5a8b3a795d13a6c784500db32ebaae101e48e9732e35501ff0b4c8f7b3839bf1 )

I decide to set 0,5% fee from my pool to t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 to support dev
so 1% for zero pool infrastructure and 0,5% for ZERO projects

Mining of http://miningpools.cloud/?pool=zero ( http://zeropool.cloud ) contributes to grow up ZERO! Wink

Happy mining!

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD
Activity: 40
Which are the differences between Zero and Komodo? Who is now taking care of Zero these days?

Hi my friend,

The community has taken over the project and you will
see unbelievable changes the next few days and weeks
Stay tuned...

PS. In 1 or 2 days there will be a new ANN with all the features of Zero so you can make your own comparison

DM

Great news! I suggest to add mining halving mechanizm.
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
Which are the differences between Zero and Komodo? Who is now taking care of Zero these days?

Hi my friend,

The community has taken over the project and you will
see unbelievable changes the next few days and weeks
Stay tuned...

PS. In 1 or 2 days there will be a new ANN with all the features of Zero so you can make your own comparison

DM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.

You can't use it in the regular way. You will have to do some custom work to make it happen.

Thanks for the input. I use the forge top pool so any info on settings,etc. you might have would be greatly appreciated. I get a segmentation error at least once a day that crashes my rigs and I'm out of ideas and patience with trying to correct the error, so would like to move onto more stable platform.

Thanks
G.

Once per day is a damn good result.

I get it a lot more often  Grin
Activity: 8
A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.

You can't use it in the regular way. You will have to do some custom work to make it happen.

Thanks for the input. I use the forge top pool so any info on settings,etc. you might have would be greatly appreciated. I get a segmentation error at least once a day that crashes my rigs and I'm out of ideas and patience with trying to correct the error, so would like to move onto more stable platform.

Thanks
G.
Activity: 225
So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Suggest to learn basic command line use zcash/zero comes with native wallets.

Zcash-cli getnewaddress
Zcash-cli getreceivedbyaddress [address]
Zcash-cli listunspent

While convenient the gui is far from requisite... command line use is very simple r3ad a help page if you get confused. This is the most security if your concerned about that.

Ps be sure the zcashd is running first.

Thanks a lot, man! I will now give it a try!

Glad to help. Command line is surely the most bug free wallet (not personal to this project just always a rule i noticed with coins..) receiving/viewing existence of the coins is easy with command but sending them is.more tricky. Its complicated json just to send payment with zec/zer .. you can search "zcash rpc command line help" for a more thorough explanation of the wallet function.

I like to use the swing wallet when sending paymentz for kmd and zer because both function well and its simpler use than command line..

Available for pm if you have any additional questions I am not a pro but i am fairly proficient : )
This project has or had a lot of potential but with the core team vanished I don't put much stock in this having a future

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

No worries on that guy, not a real post. Just spammer with negative vibes posting to be hurtful and promote a crappy sig campaign coin.. in other words not entitled to opinion because bots arent humans lol but the bad ones are dezigned by some lower life forms for sure!

I know, but I don't wish people to read negative opinions in our thread. We need to be positive. It helps in the everyday tasks  Grin

Yez i know i have become a bit angered when this happens at kmd. Spammers are the terrible problem on this forum and each time a coin gets good they flock. The better the coin the more spam bots show ul. Until the coin is so good n9one can be believed to say neg comments
. And when i say "coin is good" i dont mean actually just big enough to end the rude comments hahah maybe no coin is spam free Smiley

So i guess increased trolling is good sign hahaha : ) and to offset zuch trolling I will affirm my faith in this coin and the team from a real psychic : )
just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector, std::vector > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

If problem continues, you can set backup server on backup.zeropool.cloud:5555

Thank you for your patience, we are working to grow up zero

All it's ok now.
Problem fix on wallet ( due very high number of transaction on it ) and now the zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners
Asia and US server will shut down and reactivated after the new launch of ZERO

Thank you for your patience

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

Hi, i am  curiose about this problem and its solve. Two questions, if an easy explain can you share solve? Simply to add more/new wallet?

Actually more than two questions : ) how many transactions was required to break?  Do you think this is general problem inherent to zcash and would occur for others or perhaps system specific (local and unlikely to repeat) ?

If not specific to your system and not identified by zcash team someone should report to them on git.

Thank you.for your time
Pages:
Jump to: