Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 45. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'd be interested in any detail of difference between zcash, zclassic, zencash and now zero.

I know forks have got rid of the 20 per cent founders amount on zcash. But what is, for example, the main benefits/differences between zencash and zero? What will get non-miners interested in the coin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Price will drop as long as there are miners selling and no buy support, but this will change eventually. Worst case is we can go to... Zero Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I think the price will drop to 4-5k. If the dev does not start support the coin, the price drops even lower, down to 1-2k
The lover it drops the better to buy some. But I think we will have some news soon and we will rise.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I think the price will drop to 4-5k. If the dev does not start support the coin, the price drops even lower, down to 1-2k
Activity: 336
The price keeps falling and falling. I sold out around 17k and bout back now 10k cheaper. Hopefully this will be the bottom. Does anybody know if the developer is well, may be he needs us to donate some coins for bounties etc.?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
http://miner.tips/ - 0% fee for TWO more weeks

ENJOY!

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
In my opinion, right now, a lot of things happen behind the scene.

I keep following the project and I will never sell my Zero .. Even more at this price .. Today I think people accumulate, that's all ..
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Hi, boys. I am thinking of renting some hashpower from nicehash and wondering if it's better to mine zero than zcash, what is your experience with this?

Apart from the fact that Zcash is completely overrun, zero is also the better coin, faster transactions, not a provisional company that works with some banks

I think that is is worth to mine some coins to have bag prepared if something changes and there will be real development
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Zero is probably my worst buy of 2017 lol. Haven't sold a single coin though. There's something about this project that makes me think it will be big one day. I am looking forward to more good news.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Hi, boys. I am thinking of renting some hashpower from nicehash and wondering if it's better to mine zero than zcash, what is your experience with this?

Apart from the fact that Zcash is completely overrun, zero is also the better coin, faster transactions, not a provisional company that works with some banks
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
http://miner.tips/ - New pool!!!

-s stratum+tcp://miner.tips:1927 -u ADDR -p x

0% fee on first week
0.001 tx fee
PPLNT mode

Hi tips, you have your z-nomp layout edited, very well managed !!! Smiley

Thanks for your support! Im here if u need something.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Nothing happened to a pool Suprnova ? Unconfirmed coins became almost twice less
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
zero.finance is domain  Cool
Guido, that's a great domain name, as it starts with the 4 letter "zero".
Back in May, the original Dev (zerocurrency) mentioned that he reserved the domain zerocurrency.network
Unfortunately, the web site has not been developed so far, though you've seen the block explorer at zeroexplorer.com.

When the Dev awakens Smiley what would you want him to put on the site, beyond what's in the description in the initial post?
Snazzy animated graphics?
A detailed discussion of reasons for Equihash parameter tuning?
  Tearo

or this Domain zer0.eu is free
and zerocoin.eu

zev said this crypto is 'zero' only not zerocoin etc
plus you never reg numbers and letters in a domain, people will go to zero.eu instead of zer0.eu
also horrible for seo will not get ranked

we have a GREAT domain, be happy
Activity: 711
Merit: 270
Unofficial Windows binaries (CLI)

Hello, I just compiled Windows binaries (CLI), I used the zcash fork of radix42 : https://github.com/radix42/zcash/tree/v1.0.7-win-cross , and made the changes for ZERO.
Download here : https://zeroexplorer.com/zerowin.zip
To install it follow the instructions in README.TXT

It need to be tested, it's experimental software. Use at your own risk !

GUI wallet

Didn't tested but I think the zcash-swing-wallet-ui of vaklinov works with it : https://github.com/vaklinov/zcash-swing-wallet-ui
Download here : https://github.com/vaklinov/zcash-swing-wallet-ui/releases/download/0.65-beta/ZCashSwingWalletUI.jar

To use the zcash-swing-wallet-ui:
- Install JDK 8 for Windows.
- Store the ZCashSwingWalletUI.jar file in the same folder as zcashd.exe and zcash-cli.exe.
- Run ZCashSwingWalletUI.jar

I can't provide help/support for installation or utilisation.

can't working.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
zero.finance is domain  Cool
Guido, that's a great domain name, as it starts with the 4 letter "zero".
Back in May, the original Dev (zerocurrency) mentioned that he reserved the domain zerocurrency.network
Unfortunately, the web site has not been developed so far, though you've seen the block explorer at zeroexplorer.com.

When the Dev awakens Smiley what would you want him to put on the site, beyond what's in the description in the initial post?
Snazzy animated graphics?
A detailed discussion of reasons for Equihash parameter tuning?
  Tearo

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I registered  a while back a stellar domain for zero website
I will not have time to develop it but am happy to transfer for free to devs domain account, it's at namecheap, is free to push into account there

if you go at check at domain registrars almost every extension known to man zero.whatever is taken, why I don't know, even ridiculous extensions, some are crazy prices, thousands or hundreds per year.

I got an amazing one which fits perfectly and is cheap. I want no recompense as got cheap and did for community, so when one of devs wants to speak again can dm me or post here and we can sort so they can develop it

Thanks for your works. Hopefully this project will rise again. It's a good project to watch very closely 
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
I registered  a while back a stellar domain for zero website
I will not have time to develop it but am happy to transfer for free to devs domain account, it's at namecheap, is free to push into account there

if you go at check at domain registrars almost every extension known to man zero.whatever is taken, why I don't know, even ridiculous extensions, some are crazy prices, thousands or hundreds per year.

I got an amazing one which fits perfectly and is cheap. I want no recompense as got cheap and did for community, so when one of devs wants to speak again can dm me or post here and we can sort so they can develop it

Activity: 490
Price is low, so everyone should grab cheap ZERO

When it explode you will see new high...

Im holding and mining... we will see.
http://miner.tips/ - New pool!!!

-s stratum+tcp://miner.tips:1927 -u ADDR -p x

0% fee on first week
0.001 tx fee
PPLNT mode

Suprnova:

Found       Valid         Orphan
4,209   4,202      7

miner.tips

Found        Valid        Orphan
16             12          4    

thx, check it now.

confirmed
317 of 100 ??

or 317 of XXX ?

regards

Please, continue to send errors...

"of 100" is static on html, lol. Ive changed.

about orphaned blocks, can any dev tell me if helps set minConf > 10 ?
Pages:
Jump to: