Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 77. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Where are the bounty rules? I can translate your wp into Italian
They have a bounty manager, so you'd better contact him
Who is he? Can you give me the link please, don't wanna scroll pages
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
They have a bounty manager, so you'd better contact him
Activity: 101
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hello, there are restrictions for US and Canada residents.
Is there the way they can avoid them?
I guess they can take part anyway, there should be some ways
I'd rather wait till the admin answers you
Activity: 54
I guess they can take part anyway, there should be some ways
Activity: 97
Activity: 47
Hello, guys! I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been planned.
Zichain has a great team, I'm 100% sure of their success
Activity: 32
Activity: 57
This is a project that has an awesome concept. The future of the project should be successful and run as expected.

joined this project.
Zichain developed an ecosystem consisting of several major products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data providers with markets for asset managers, and index funds based on our own family of cryptocurrency indexes.
Fully agreed! Zichain to the moon Cool
Activity: 54
Truly think that BAMP will make life of investotrs much easier, but please, could you release it sooner, we are all waiting
As we are making only a high quality products it will take some time. Please, stay with us and you will be surprised with the results!
We'd better use products that are completely ready Wink
Activity: 97
Hello! Cool project! What events is Zichain team going to attend next? Last was in China?
So, as far as I know, the last one was in Seoul
Activity: 47
Big news! We have successfully launched two of five cryptocurrency index funds – Blue Coins Index Fund (BCIF) and Second Tier Index Fund (STIF). https://twitter.com/Zichain1/status/1015268206007799808
YUP! It's a great news Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
This is a project that has an awesome concept. The future of the project should be successful and run as expected.

joined this project.
Zichain developed an ecosystem consisting of several major products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data providers with markets for asset managers, and index funds based on our own family of cryptocurrency indexes.

Thank you for being with us!
FoggyStar Official
Big news! We have successfully launched two of five cryptocurrency index funds – Blue Coins Index Fund (BCIF) and Second Tier Index Fund (STIF). https://twitter.com/Zichain1/status/1015268206007799808

Thanks for sharing our news
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

joined this project.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
FoggyStar Official
Thank you very much!
We are doing our best.
FoggyStar Official
I'm hesitating whether I should choose your project and another one. So how you will convince me?
Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
FoggyStar Official
Greetings all! I'm interested on this project. I will wait for this to see what is going to occur!
Hello! I also have a huge interest in it Wink I think it's gonna be awesome at the end
Thanks! We appreceate your support.
Activity: 111
I'm hesitating whether I should choose your project and another one. So how you will convince me?
Maan, it depends on you of course, but I would definitely choose Zichain, more transparent in my view
Ok, appreciate you help
Sure! But honestly it is also dependent on the second project. Its ideas, team and stuff you know
I'd rather investigate all this and we continue our dispute Cool
Always look forward Grin
Pages:
Jump to: