Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 20. (Read 21478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Maybe if detailed instructions were provided for windows compiling at least
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Compiled win wallet and pool are needed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.mediafire.com/file/b8bd0x7lpgw5b5u/zid_linux.zip

Here is the linux version, compiled on ubuntu using dev instructions on the thread

I wish I could help with windows too (I would even use it myself) but unfortunately this sort of business on windows is much harder than on linux
And for windows ?
legendary
www.mediafire.com/file/b8bd0x7lpgw5b5u/zid_linux.zip

Here is the linux version, compiled on ubuntu using dev instructions on the thread

I wish I could help with windows too (I would even use it myself) but unfortunately this sort of business on windows is much harder than on linux
Activity: 83
Is the win wallet ready?
Activity: 112
when it will be ready to mine?

It's been ready since last night.

See former posts.

We made an executive decision to start the chain from block 0, with a new genesis block.

Make sure you re-download source code from github.

Also to answer any questions about bounties, and give away.

Sometimes plans change ,and rather than seeing this as a road block we see this as a new opportunity.

The fair distribution will still happen. However seeing as how we  started with 0 premine we don't have a fund yet. With that  we started a Fair distribution address for donations.

When the minimum amount of donations have been reached we will air drop prior to the singularity update.

Bounty and air drop outline will be provided with roadmap.

Thank you for all the support.

Also the gui wallet source code and binaries will be available in due time. I work full time starting at 2 am. So bear with me. I'm posting from my phone to make sure I stay active.

If someone takes it upon themselves to compile downloads to help other anons here, you will be added to a list to receive a bounty. We will create a public ledger for accountability.

Again thankyou for the support. We are a community and togeher we will do great thnigs. Cheers

~Identity 
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
if understood this is similar to an airdrop! i am in Grin
Activity: 630
This project looks similar to Edaas project to me. more detail on the project should be provided, the first page is more about getting the tokens and not the real use case of the project which is more important
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
when it will be ready to mine?
Activity: 574
i'll mine some coins if we have a pool.
Activity: 271
any bounty social media ?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
I think you must use bounty campaign like signcamp, newsletter and social network campaign etc

@Project_Identity currently it's more relevant to offer bounty to the coders for the help with the bug fixing etc
legendary
I set up an ubuntu vm to compile and mine, hoping to get a headstart.

Difficulty is already rather high for a wallet without release binaries. Already a little over 250k
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I think you must use bounty campaign like signcamp, newsletter and social network campaign etc
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for window binary. I only use windows systems, DEV.
When is the exchange available?
Activity: 100
how to backup linux wallet.
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Come on guys, give us a windows binary please!
+1. WIndows please!
legendary
Come on guys, give us a windows binary please!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
need local translation dev???
reserve indonesian translations
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: