Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 13. (Read 21478 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guess this coin is dead .. ?

You wut mate?

This coin is still in the womb 
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Guess this coin is dead .. ?
gui wallet windows 64 not working what to do

Compile it or wait for the proper release.

Simple wallet for Windows 64 is fine atm.

I completely forgot about the Windows wallet download.

After I deal with a very serious matter and return home Thursday i will get on top of that. :^)
Activity: 218
gui wallet windows 64 not working what to do
Global identification? No thanks mate Cheesy and also singularity is used by another coin

>A digital currency that I can't hold? No thanks

It's not a government style identification.

It's about taking back control of your Identity and money

We will offer a new way to verify your user accounts, and recover passwords. No email, no phone numbers, no security questions. It's all in your control.

Hey i just found out that dunk in doughnuts sells coffee? And doughnuts?? That's already being used by another doughnut shop.

Or

Better example ,  bitcoin already used coin.

Cheers mate
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Global identification? No thanks mate Cheesy and also singularity is used by another coin
Waiting patiently for Jr rank.

In the mean time i thought i might give you a short timeline to the update.

First priorities:
New announcement page
Cryptonote Global Blocks
Global ID
Global Verification
Updates to web site,pool page,explorer page, forums,and wallet.
Improvements to core to make sure things are accurate and smooth.
Personal touch to core. So its not so formal.
Interactive roadmap
Building the community
Adding and upgrading seed nodes.
Add messaging to sSimple wallet.

Again build the community

Plan to launch a exchange?I konw Cryptopia is good to newcoin

It's being considered, we will see what the future brings us ,the near future.

Thank you for the input  Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Plan to launch a exchange?I konw Cryptopia is good to newcoin
About mining, it's happy and unhappy to see the hash rate is increasing by a factor of 3-4!
The happy thing is the coin attracting more attention.
The unhappy thing is that I can mine far less than before.  Grin Grin

Great things are not rushed :^)

Yes, no need of rush like others, which had ICO and got easy money and ran away.

Exactly , people are worried about premine and yet buy into an ico premine before it had any real value

Dash has a glitch ending up with a premine.

Identity had a launch glitch that ended up with a 0 premine.

Dash may be worth 80$ for some reason, but when Identity finds its own path who will people trust?

A bailout coin?
A glitch coin?
An ico?
A 100% premine
A centralized coin?
A coin with devs that dump and abandon the project ?
A coin that is run by faceless corporations?
A coin with a dev that rarely posts?
A coin with a dev that can't handle shit posters?
China coin?

Kek

New announcement page is coming along great btw, I look forward to being a Jr rank so I can post it!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
About mining, it's happy and unhappy to see the hash rate is increasing by a factor of 3-4!

Yes, no need of rush like others, which had ICO and got easy money and ran away.

Exchange is being worked on.Soon hopefully, everyone can help by tweeting yobit, bittrex and poloniex. The more demand the faster it will happen!

Thanks!

Yobit is a bad idea. It has some broken wallets that it doesn't fix and asks money to do so. It has no cryptonote coins and generally a bad reputation as a sleazy exchange

Bittrex and Poloniex are nice but it's too early. You probably won't want to pay for having it listed (as there is no premine) and otherwise, they won't care until the coin proves it's worth.
If it does in the future, with the roadmap getting implemented, then they will list it on their own.

Cryptopia is our best bet. I don't know the cost but it is much lower. It has cryptonote wallets and is decent enough albeit still a relatively small exchange. That's where I would be aiming for a start.

Appreciate the input, i looked at Cyptopia before, and it seems decent, it cost about .1 btc if i remember right. I could probably swing that sometime soon.

If there is a demand for it, It will be listed.

Why the rush ? You could just get people to vote and do a bounty vote. It will cost nothing well less anyway. It will take longer but maybe that's not such a good idea. Get the coon off the ground and well established before hitting the exchanges. I like cryptopia though so I'm glad you using them.

That's the right attitude for a potential coin.
Activity: 770

Exchange is being worked on.Soon hopefully, everyone can help by tweeting yobit, bittrex and poloniex. The more demand the faster it will happen!

Thanks!

Yobit is a bad idea. It has some broken wallets that it doesn't fix and asks money to do so. It has no cryptonote coins and generally a bad reputation as a sleazy exchange

Bittrex and Poloniex are nice but it's too early. You probably won't want to pay for having it listed (as there is no premine) and otherwise, they won't care until the coin proves it's worth.
If it does in the future, with the roadmap getting implemented, then they will list it on their own.

Cryptopia is our best bet. I don't know the cost but it is much lower. It has cryptonote wallets and is decent enough albeit still a relatively small exchange. That's where I would be aiming for a start.

Appreciate the input, i looked at Cyptopia before, and it seems decent, it cost about .1 btc if i remember right. I could probably swing that sometime soon.

Why the rush ? You could just get people to vote and do a bounty vote. It will cost nothing well less anyway. It will take longer but maybe that's not such a good idea. Get the coon off the ground and well established before hitting the exchanges. I like cryptopia though so I'm glad you using them.

Thanks!

Activity: 409

Thanks!

Where roadmap, logo, exchange?

Outline to visual roadmap is on front page

Logo is on front page (cant post images..yet ;^) )

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Where roadmap, logo, exchange?
Activity: 536
Mining more and more difficult!  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: