Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more - page 8. (Read 6160 times)

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Last version work fine for me with scripts
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
New version (latest from mega) won't start even with arguments from example: "zil_switcher.exe -m 1 -r miner.bat -a 0xe511b07b68681d4501665De40cf6A734f05da94f". It tells that an int argument parsing failed.
copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Someone tried to use phönixminer or claymore to mine zilliqa?

Yes i use Claymore 15.0 to mine Ethereum and Zilliqa. Put the zil_switcher.exe file and your .bat file in the same folder as Claymore and the script will find Claymore and use it. Easy peasy Wink

I don´t need to put everthing in the same folder dude  Wink

I need the switcher only for my non ethash rigs, to switch to zilliqa.
All ethash rigs mining on you don´t need a switcher, the pool switch for you  Wink  you can mine every ethash coin + zilliqa

But i contact kidkid1 that we can update the zil switcher for awesomeminer.

With zil_switcher, you can mine any coin with zil, not just ethash. I saw your pm, will look into it.

I will use zilswitcher for my non ethash rigs. So let us work on a solution  Cheesy

Thanks for working with us. We will have a new version soon.

Yes i use Claymore 15.0 to mine Ethereum and Zilliqa. Put the zil_switcher.exe file and your .bat file in the same folder as Claymore and the script will find Claymore and use it. Easy peasy Wink

All ethash rigs mining on you don´t need a switcher, the pool switch for you  Wink  you can mine every ethash coin + zilliqa

With zil_switcher, you can mine any coin with zil, not just ethash. I saw your pm, will look into it.

Yes i know, but i find the concept on this pool interesting and a nice idea. Makes it so easy to mine zil+every ethash coin running only one miner app.

I will use zilswitcher for my non ethash rigs. So let us work on a solution  Cheesy
copper member

All ethash rigs mining on rustpool, on rustpool you don´t need a switcher, the pool switch for you  Wink  you can mine every ethash coin + zilliqa

Activity: 159

dont you still mine etherum and just switch to ziliqua on AMD anyways

The script is made so you mine ethereum most of the time. When its time to mine Zilliqa (1 minute roughly every 2,5 hours) the sript stops the miner that mines Ethereum and starts mining Zilliqa. When that 1 minute window is done it will switch back to mine Ethereum. So when i wrote i make about 20 coins per day this is mined during 9-10 minutes per day on Zilliqa. The rest of the day i mine Ethereum.

If only mining Zilliqa 24/7 was available with these profits Smiley
Any way to integrate it with Awsomeminer?

For Awsomeminer, you must use External Miner option.

No you can start and stop miners via api. I have 1 rig with zilliqa miner. If zil pow starts, the miner starts a cmd file with api´s to stop all primary miners in awesomeminer.

Can you add the option to start cmd files at start and the end of the pow? I don´t need killing the miner process.

I only need this:

1. CMD
curl -i -d POST http://192.168.2.113:17790/api/miners/[MinerID]?action=stop

2. CMD
curl -i -d POST http://192.168.2.113:17790/api/miners/[MinerID]?action=start

Please PM @kidkid1 to properly explain this so we can work on it.

Yes, it would very helpful for so many people.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Did the pool the switcher uses pack up shop and shut down?

No, it's still in operation. What problem are you having?

I didn't receive any rewards and I haven't been able to look at the pool stats site.

I get it, but I actually get around 50% of what pool site says...it claims almost 6 coins in 24h for
my 42MHs hashrate, but I get 3 on average

I was finally able to log in and see miners stats page... All 0's for my almost 200 mhs.

Working fine for me, getting on average 20 coins per day with 230 mh/s (valued roughly 4 times more than i would have gotten mining ethereum).
dont you still mine etherum and just switch to ziliqua on AMD anyways

I didn't receive any rewards and I haven't been able to look at the pool stats site.

I get it, but I actually get around 50% of what pool site says...it claims almost 6 coins in 24h for

I was finally able to log in and see miners stats page... All 0's for my almost 200 mhs.

Working fine for me, getting on average 20 coins per day with 230 mh/s (valued roughly 4 times more than i would have gotten mining ethereum).
copper member

No you can start and stop miners via api. I have 1 rig with zilliqa miner. If zil pow starts, the miner starts a cmd file with api´s to stop all primary miners in awesomeminer.

Can you add the option to start cmd files at start and the end of the pow? I don´t need killing the miner process.

I only need this:

1. CMD

2. CMD

Please PM @kidkid1 to properly explain this so we can work on it.

I only need this:

1. CMD

2. CMD
copper member

Either you have to wait for a while before stats show, or you made some configuration mistake
If your config is not OK you should contact admin in telegram, he's helpful

I've been doing it for the past two weeks, seems like it just started having issues within the past 36 hours.

This is strange, please PM @kidkid1
Activity: 195
Merit: 4

Either you have to wait for a while before stats show, or you made some configuration mistake

I've been doing it for the past two weeks, seems like it just started having issues within the past 36 hours.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: