Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more - page 5. (Read 6160 times)

copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Just a reminder, the pool has changed its name and address to shardpool.io
copper member
Thank you, but 5 mins - its normal? No find info about its time.

Should give more rewards than regular.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

What is the problem? What will you know? Please right sentence and the problem you have or what else  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 159
After updating to 1.2.1 my rigs are performing like normal again.

@AwesomeZS a mining round now lasts 5 minutes.
Activity: 9
How many time mining ZIL once(one session)? 1min or 5 min?
copper member
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.1

Bug Fixes
First test didnt do much better, i stopped for a little bit and now going to run another 24h to see if it improves.
Turning machines back on Wink I use Claymore.
copper member
Unfortunately day shares and paid ZIL is down so much i stopped mining since this weekend. Before i stopped it i had some days where i would see 10-15 hours without any share on and  with a combined dayshares of around 35. Before the switch i was doing 80-90 dayshares combined. Has the difficulty per share been increased?
I noticed in the new script im now mining on an eu server instead of the us server, does this have any influence? (i am from eu so i have lower ping now).

Are you using phoenix miner or claymore?
copper member
Unfortunately day shares and paid ZIL is down so much i stopped mining since this weekend. Before i stopped it i had some days where i would see 10-15 hours without any share on and  with a combined dayshares of around 35. Before the switch i was doing 80-90 dayshares combined. Has the difficulty per share been increased?
I noticed in the new script im now mining on an eu server instead of the us server, does this have any influence? (i am from eu so i have lower ping now).

Test now. Should be fixed.
copper member

Yes, it does have an influence. Message https://t.me/kidkid1on telegram. There may be a solution.
copper member
Besides moving to another environment has anything else changed? Im getting a lot less shares (50% from before) and a lot less ZIL (35% from before) per day with the same hash.

I will look into this but should be the same or more. I believe the DAY rewards has a bug on it.
Besides moving to another environment has anything else changed? Im getting a lot less shares (50% from before) and a lot less ZIL (35% from before) per day with the same hash.
copper member
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2

Easy transition to new pool information
copper member
@swaggadan  doyou have an update on the work done to renew the website/servers?
I saw the message before the website went down and its been 24h now.
Is it only affecting frontend or backend aswell? (do we still get paid for the work done in last 24h)

Appologies on the late reply, the team has made updates to the server. Now they are on shardpool.io. I am making updates to the scripts now for the new changes but the old scripts should work.
I missed the newspost on the mainpage because i always go directly to the minerstats page. For those who didnt read it: the website and minerstats page have been moved to shardpool.io

Im receiving payments again so looks like all is working just fine , as usual Wink
@swaggadan  doyou have an update on the work done to renew the website/servers?
I saw the message before the website went down and its been 24h now.
Is it only affecting frontend or backend aswell? (do we still get paid for the work done in last 24h)
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
After waking up i noticed it was mining again, looks like it was out most of the night though.

Back to business as usual Smiley

Out of curiosity, how much ZIL you get per, lets say, 100MH/s per day?

With around 950mh i get 70 - 140 zil every day. It varies greatly
Pages:
Jump to: