Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more - page 4. (Read 6160 times)

copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.6

You can Now use TeamRedMiner to Mine Zilliqa. All you need to do is add teamredminer.exe in the same folder you have zil_switcher.

Ensure phoenix miner and claymore isnt in the folder.
copper member
Hi! Is it possible to run Zilliqa Autoswitcher (when pointed to shardpool) with my own claymore tuning commands - memstraps, powerlimits and fan controls etc.... ?

Make config.txt in the Clay folder and write:

-pool zil.shardpool.io:5000
-wal xxx.worker
-command that you need

Grin Smiley
copper member
Hi! Is it possible to run Zilliqa Autoswitcher (when pointed to shardpool) with my own claymore tuning commands - memstraps, powerlimits and fan controls etc.... ?

Hey appologies for the late reply . yes you can. Add all your configs in config.txt , zil switcher will use that to mine zil
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

Make config.txt in the Clay folder and write:

-pool zil.shardpool.io:5000
-wal xxx.worker
-command that you need

Activity: 31
copper member
Insert Quote
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.5

Major bug fix to zilminer config
copper member
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.4

Bug Fixes
Zilminer updates.
SSL/TLS updates
copper member
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.3

Fixed few bugs in zilminer
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
And how about starting custom Zil mining bat as I don't want the phoenixminer to spend time tuning my AMD cards

Or add the -gt values to the phönixminer startbat lol. you only run phönixminer tuning only 1 time and than you can add the -gt values and it the cards mining at full speed without tuning.
copper member
And how about starting custom Zil mining bat as I don't want the phoenixminer to spend time tuning my AMD cards

That function  is already there
copper member
Would you add support for Zealot/Enemy (Z-Enemy) miner?

Yes we can add it
Activity: 45
Activity: 45
Would you add support for Zealot/Enemy (Z-Enemy) miner?
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
A while back, 1 card wasnt enough to get results mining zil. Was this fixed? is it possible to auto switch with just 1 card now?
copper member
For smos, it is difficult. There was a program made for it previously but is no longer around. What other miners do you want to be added?
Activity: 26
Hello....I was wondering what all I would need to do to add this in smos. I plan on mining Raven/zil using teamredminer and claymore. I spoke with kid in telegram but I didn't get very far. Also, if you could explain how to set this up with other miners as well that would be great. Thanks!
copper member
We are planning to get Miniz Miner in the Program.
copper member
Anymore miner additions you guys would like?
copper member
There is a dual mining guide on the site https://shardpool.io if you are mining Ethash coins. This Program (Zil Switcher) works with many miners and many coins.
copper member
New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.2

New Miner for Raven Coin kawpowminer
Pages:
Jump to: