Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more - page 9. (Read 6182 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Did the pool the switcher uses pack up shop and shut down?
copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Any way to integrate it with Awsomeminer?

For Awsomeminer, you must use External Miner option.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Any way to integrate it with Awsomeminer?
copper member
The small loss in time mining for example ethereum to mine zilliqa is definately worth it. Ususually for this time you can make 4 times in zil than you can make in ether.
Im making around $ 0,16 in zil in the same time I would have mined $ 0,04 in ether.

This is correct. You make much more mining zilliqa than any other coin. The scripts here do a great job of that.
copper member
0.9.3.6 September 20.2019

Minor Fixes
Activity: 159
The small loss in time mining for example ethereum to mine zilliqa is definately worth it. Ususually for this time you can make 4 times in zil than you can make in ether.
Im making around $ 0,16 in zil in the same time I would have mined $ 0,04 in ether.
copper member
But if there is low hashrate now, it's probably because there is no more profit to do ?

Not necessarily. Zilliqa is still new and the company hasn't done their best with marketing. Heck they have done little and still continue to drag their feet. They are attempting to make their blockchain rich in features and lack of bugs.
Normally, mining Zilliqa is almost 4x-5x more $ than mining ETH or mostly any other coin. Most miners don't understand how mining Zilliqa works and you can't blame them, Zilliqa is the first to implement it and lacks proper marketing for it.

You Mine Zilliqa for 1 minute every 2-3 hours thus having your miners on for 24 hours would mean you mined zil 10-11 times for the day only (1 minute of mining each). With that being said, the rewards for mining Zilliqa compared to mining any other coin for 10-11 minutes is far greater.
If more miners knew this, they would jump on board.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
But if there is low hashrate now, it's probably because there is no more profit to do ?
copper member
What changes would you guys like to see or features?

few months ago when I tried running this with just 1 card it wasnt enough to get any hashrate on the pool side. Has that been fixed or do you still need multiple cards to get hash to show on poolside?

The share difficulty is much lower than some weeks ago (not sure when it was lowered). I remember it was on 76 Gh/s and for a few weks I see it on 4 Gh/s. It seems to me that a single card (ofcourse a recent nvidia or amd gpu that is also able to mine ether) will be able to produce hashrate now. Previously the share difficulty was probably to high to get shares (=hashrate on poolside).

Maybe @Swaggadan can confirm my thoughts.

Yes, it has been decreased for almost 2-3 months now to 4Ghs. This allows miners with smaller hashpower to get shares.
copper member
0.9.3.5 September 07.2019

Added T-Rex Miner
Minor Fixes

Suggestion: since ZIL mining uses such short mining windows, make it so we can enter
GT value into phoenix miner so that cards don't spend precious time autotuning that value

The config file is currently available for you to make your own tuning.

few months ago when I tried running this with just 1 card it wasnt enough to get any hashrate on the pool side. Has that been fixed or do you still need multiple cards to get hash to show on poolside?

The share difficulty is much lower than some weeks ago (not sure when it was lowered). I remember it was on 76 Gh/s and for a few weks I see it on 4 Gh/s. It seems to me that a single card (ofcourse a recent nvidia or amd gpu that is also able to mine ether) will be able to produce hashrate now. Previously the share difficulty was probably to high to get shares (=hashrate on poolside).

Maybe @Swaggadan can confirm my thoughts.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

Added T-Rex Miner
Minor Fixes

Suggestion: since ZIL mining uses such short mining windows, make it so we can enter
GT value into phoenix miner so that cards don't spend precious time autotuning that value
copper member

Added T-Rex Miner
Minor Fixes
copper member
copper member
Activity: 24
I need this in hiveOS
Activity: 77
Merit: 6

0.9.3.4 running smoothly and stable for 3 days now. No extra wishes Smiley
copper member
copper member
How do I run this in hiveos

Please PM @kidkid1

Please share it here, thanks!

The instructions are custom made for each user thus the reason to PM the dev.

Can't pm you or find him.

What's your telegram @ name?
Activity: 3
How do I run this in hiveos

Please PM @kidkid1

Please share it here, thanks!

The instructions are custom made for each user thus the reason to PM the dev.

Can't pm you or find him.
Pages:
Jump to: