Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 127. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
Everyone! You'd better get out of this place.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
reschedule for a GMT (BST) release, i'm not getting outta bed at silly o clock again
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
whats matter?when release? Huh Huh Huh
Unfortunately, release has been rescheduled for tomorrow, same time.

I apologize everyone. I would rather do this release right, than rush and do a shitty release.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
whats matter?when release? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Just because you CAN make a coin doesn't mean you should clutter up our community with another altcoin with nothing new or innovative.

You are inadvertently contributing to the drop in prices across the board by encouraging the dilution of hashing power across too many altcoins.

Good job.

it is indeed total urrbish that you speak. here's what you know about the manipulation of the bitcoin price index;

China releases PBOC warning like the most recent one.
Everyone freaks out, prices drop.
China buys coins.
China reneges on PBOC warnings.
Everyone relaxes and prices return to normal.
China sells coins.
Repeat

it has nothing to do with alt-coins whatsoever. please go rant at some random chinese man, as it would be as relevant.
Activity: 532
Sorry folks, launch has been delayed by approximately 1 hour - Come join us on #ProjectZIM
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
zs.cryptopools.com open for pre-registration...

• PROP - 1% Fees
  • 0% TX Fees
  • Stratum + Vardiff
  • DDOS Protected
  • Server Cluster

Need to set miner to connect to : stratum+tcp://zs.cryptopools.com:3344

-tb-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
aprox. hour left
Activity: 461
It will be launched soon. Follow up this thread and pools...
Activity: 224
Awesome a no stress coin Smiley
How can I get some of these coins??
Activity: 252
Just because you CAN make a coin doesn't mean you should clutter up our community with another altcoin with nothing new or innovative.

You are inadvertently contributing to the drop in prices across the board by encouraging the dilution of hashing power across too many altcoins.

Good job.

Man it sounds like you have done your research, and really know what you are talking about. Shit, you have changed my mind. I will cancel immediately! (sarcasm, lots of sarcasm...)

Just because you can post on a forum, doesn't mean you should.

+1

You know what he needs? SALTED NUTSS!!!!!!!

Good job.

Man it sounds like you have done your research, and really know what you are talking about. Shit, you have changed my mind. I will cancel immediately! (sarcasm, lots of sarcasm...)

Just because you can post on a forum, doesn't mean you should.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Good job.

With most coins, I'd agree. Especially the ones that seek to be on exchanges at launch so they can get dumped early. Scam coins, instamine, premined pump and dump schemes should be deleted and banned as well as their devs!

With ZS I feel the endeavor is more genuine. And it's about time we had a coin that was for effin fun's sake! We really haven't had much fun with a coin since Doge... time for everyone to stop being so GD serious! When was the last time a coin came out and said "We're launching a community, who cares about exchanges?"

I hope there will be no copyright issues...
Activity: 154

Good job.

With most coins, I'd agree. Especially the ones that seek to be on exchanges at launch so they can get dumped early. Scam coins, instamine, premined pump and dump schemes should be deleted and banned as well as their devs!

With ZS I feel the endeavor is more genuine. And it's about time we had a coin that was for effin fun's sake! We really haven't had much fun with a coin since Doge... time for everyone to stop being so GD serious! When was the last time a coin came out and said "We're launching a community, who cares about exchanges?"
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Good job.
Activity: 280
do you have a bounty for an italian translation?
Activity: 154
Too bad, it's sha256...
x11, scrypt-n, scrypt-og or groestl would be so nice to see here Undecided
Why do everybody use the stale algos, it's boring.

I'll tell you what's boring, is mining BTC all the time.  It's nice to see a new sha256 coin occasionally so I can get my antminers doing something different!

I like this, these are my thoughts exactly! I may add this to the FAQ.

Also, to those that don't have asic SHA-256 miners, I will make sure a faucet gets set up, so you guys can get in on the action as well.

If I had ZS to tip with, I'd tip you for this! I think faucets are great way to intro a coin to someone. Smiley
Too bad, it's sha256...

I'll tell you what's boring, is mining BTC all the time.  It's nice to see a new sha256 coin occasionally so I can get my antminers doing something different!

I like this, these are my thoughts exactly! I may add this to the FAQ.

Also, to those that don't have asic SHA-256 miners, I will make sure a faucet gets set up, so you guys can get in on the action as well.
Activity: 994
I also think sha-256 still offers more security because the network hashrate is normally higher.
Activity: 532
Too bad, it's sha256...

I'll tell you what's boring, is mining BTC all the time.  It's nice to see a new sha256 coin occasionally so I can get my antminers doing something different!
Jump to: