Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 123. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I have had zero luck getting the wallet to synch. What in the hell am I doing wrong?
does it try at all. Does it stop. Details please
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I have had zero luck getting the wallet to synch. What in the hell am I doing wrong?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
The stake icon at the bottom of the qt is sick! I've never seen that on a wallet before. Tells you your coin age and weight, also how long before you should expect rewards for stake! It's nice to see no sell orders on the exchange as well. I've got a good feeling about this one!
Sounds like a very interesting idea!
It was started to be a coin to just have fun doing, but has some of the best specs I've seen in an alt.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sounds like a very interesting idea!
any idea how long POW will actually last?
block 12512. Maybe a week
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any idea how long POW will actually last?
Activity: 98
Designer

16px

64px

350px
for whoever wants it / finds it usefull
Activity: 18
How can I get some without mining at this time?
Activity: 92
My wallet-QT displayed "Black spirit has been woken up", what does it mean?
I just transferred some from scifi and it showed incoming as soon as I hit the withdraw button and confirmed seconds later. Top notch.
Activity: 386

Just fyi...  If you look at your other coins' wallets, you will see a limited number of connections (maxes out at 8, usually).  zimstake-qt is the first wallet I've seen that can connect to more than 8 nodes (I have 10 connections, currently) and I didn't change anything on the router to open up port 12125 and I don't have UPNP on the router.

It's pretty cool as you can get quick updates of the zimstake blockchain, and your wallet can relay to more nodes of changes your wallet learns from other nodes.

fwiw  Smiley

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I'm liking this coin, good job Dev even though it is just for fun!!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if the fun became serious mate. Its happened with other coins  Wink
Activity: 3
I'm liking this coin, good job Dev even though it is just for fun!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I go to sleep for one night...

EliteMiner is back online and functional

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
cryptopool is working great now
http://zs.cryptopools.com/

You call that working great?

We are looking into why pool is not sending payouts. You are getting credit for your submitted shares and your coins are safe.

Well, that's swell.

Yes, the message was put up when pool had issues with payout.  Then ahmed fixed the issues and was nice enough to help other pools in fixing their payout issue.  It has been working well since the fixed.  I'm sure eliteminer and willy_wonka pool payouts are working well after the fix also.   Wink

-tb-

Edit:  just noticed I forgot to take down that message after payout was fixed.  My bad...
Activity: 434

We are looking into why pool is not sending payouts. You are getting credit for your submitted shares and your coins are safe.

Well, that's swell.

the pool is sending payouts, if you were mining there you would know that. i presume the op is just offline at the moment and that message needs deleting.

Ah. Now i know. Sorry for the FUD. And i was mining there but stopped when i've read that msg. No time for fails.

of course mate.. i was in at launch, quite remarkable how Dev fixed the early bugs.
The Universe is Just Doomed, Doomed, Doomed, DOOMED!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Well, that's swell.

the pool is sending payouts, if you were mining there you would know that. i presume the op is just offline at the moment and that message needs deleting.

Ah. Now i know. Sorry for the FUD. And i was mining there but stopped when i've read that msg. No time for fails.
Jump to: