Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 124. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
cryptopool is working great now
http://zs.cryptopools.com/

You call that working great?

We are looking into why pool is not sending payouts. You are getting credit for your submitted shares and your coins are safe.

Well, that's swell.

the pool is sending payouts, if you were mining there you would know that. i presume the op is just offline at the moment and that message needs deleting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cryptopool is working great now
http://zs.cryptopools.com/

You call that working great?

We are looking into why pool is not sending payouts. You are getting credit for your submitted shares and your coins are safe.

Well, that's swell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Cmon guys keep it friendly in here. onelove
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
now regarding the sell price of ZimStake;

We have ascertained by a test sell on Ahmed's exchange, that 205satoshi/ZIM is wayyyy much lower than people will buy, on account of the exchange owner swiping out the whole test sell with no honour to match the lowest price on his buy order.

HODL.

jeez im really sorry that i want to make a profit on the coins that i bought off the exchange just like any normal person. You know using btc that i own with coins that you listed on the exchange for an ultra cheap price.
Activity: 295
Cryptopools payouts are working fine now and all my pending balances are paid out Smiley.
Activity: 280

We have ascertained by a test sell on Ahmed's exchange, that 205satoshi/ZIM is wayyyy much lower than people will buy, on account of the exchange owner swiping out the whole test sell with no honour to match the lowest price on his buy order.

HODL.

AHHahhahhahhaha... What a post... And for how much would you buy? Maybe I could sell it to you... Here is my offer.. 1000zim for 0.1 btc.. Such low price, many zims, WOW

ROFL, i've got 1.4TH/s on it mate, feel free to go list your ZIM on the toy exchange Smiley

But I don't want to sell it Smiley I just saw you complaining and talking mambo jumbo so I responded Smiley
Activity: 353
For those of you having an issue viewing the wallet in the admin of MPOS or not having the payouts go out, here is the fix.

Add enableaccounts=1 to your conf file.
In you MPOS global.inc.php make sure that the send many is set to false.

sample zimstake.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12126
rpcallowip=yourserverip
addnode=74.255.67.180
addnode=74.255.67.181
addnode=74.255.67.182

Fix thanks to ahmed from https://www.scifi-ex.com

HODL.

AHHahhahhahhaha... What a post... And for how much would you buy? Maybe I could sell it to you... Here is my offer.. 1000zim for 0.1 btc.. Such low price, many zims, WOW

ROFL, i've got 1.4TH/s on it mate, feel free to go list your ZIM on the toy exchange Smiley
Activity: 280

HODL.

HODL.
only dying coin will be for fun. the purpose of any coin need be serious.   Grin

you mean like doge? yeah, you - much intelligent. plenty brains wow.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
only dying coin will be for fun. the purpose of any coin need be serious.   Grin
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
ZIMSTAKE has now been added to scifi-ex.com exchange under the BTC/LTC Market's enjoy Smiley
A lot of talk going around right now of devs scamming people. I for one was a part of the Shacoin debacle. If your looking for a coin with a legit dev that wont let you down than CryptoGir is your man. If you don't believe me I don't give a shit.
+1
ZimS are CG's first proper endeavour and i'm backing him wholeheartedly.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
A lot of talk going around right now of devs scamming people. I for one was a part of the Shacoin debacle. If your looking for a coin with a legit dev that wont let you down than CryptoGir is your man. If you don't believe me I don't give a shit.
Activity: 295
Eliteminer is down now, looks like somebody is DDosing Sad.
Am I right in saying there isnt another POS Sha 256 coin out there? I know there was Sha and version coin but they never cut it properly to POS init? Can anyone enlighten me

You mean a coin that goes pure POS? Cuz PPC the original POS coin is Sha256. TEK is another.

Yeah bruv I was jus seeing that now and was gona make the comment aswell lol. Thanks anyhow  Smiley

aren't PPS and TEK actually dual PoW/PoS though? ZimS will be totally PoS after the initial mining era.
Activity: 635
Am I right in saying there isnt another POS Sha 256 coin out there? I know there was Sha and version coin but they never cut it properly to POS init? Can anyone enlighten me

You mean a coin that goes pure POS? Cuz PPC the original POS coin is Sha256. TEK is another.

Yeah bruv I was jus seeing that now and was gona make the comment aswell lol. Thanks anyhow  Smiley
Activity: 406
Cute coin... One of the shittiest launches ever... You couldn't do the launch like every other developer did (meaning, launch when announced and without problems right after launch), really? This is the best you can do (really???)? Better stick to this coin and don't make another, cause you don't have a clue what you're doing Smiley..

are you serious?  This is one of the more smoother launches.  yes there was a small glitch to start with, but instead of the dev hiding under a rock he jumped straight onto it and fixed the problem, now the network is rock solid!  I cant wait for POS to kick in.

I know this coin is a "fun" coin, but so was doge.  could this be the POS version of doge? maybe.....  Wink

Activity: 994

Jump to: