Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 32. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
If just 16 of the lazy asses on the top 100 rich list (yes that is you) can take a few minutes and cast your vote on coinpayments.net, ZS can be in 3rd position and provide a foundation for protection and increase of YOUR investment.

+1

Already voted , want me to use a proxy , create a fake account , and vote again ? Or use my clone ?

no, they will remove the votes and or zs
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
If just 16 of the lazy asses on the top 100 rich list (yes that is you) can take a few minutes and cast your vote on coinpayments.net, ZS can be in 3rd position and provide a foundation for protection and increase of YOUR investment.

+1

Already voted , want me to use a proxy , create a fake account , and vote again ? Or use my clone ?

I can give 0.001 to 10 zs holders who wants to vote and don't have 0.001 (60 cents lol ) = COME ON GUYS ITS 60 CENTS TO VOTE AND HELP ZS TO SKYROCKET Smiley

If you don't know how to do :

1) open your browser (you know what's a browser ? right ) = google chrome , firefox , internet explorer , opera , zimstake explorer

2) go to www.coinpayments.net (you know how to put an adress in a browser ? right ?

3) sign up with your email (you know this thing to send messages between people on the web = hotmail , yahoo , gmail...etc)

4) confirm your email =when you receive a message from coinpayment = click on the message + click on the link with your mouse (not mickey mouse , your computer's mouse )

5) then you will be redirected to your account (put your

username : FAT-ASS-who-is-so-greedy-that-he-can't-spend-60cts-to-boost-his-investment

Password : Finally-i'm-not-so-stupid-i-decided-to-vote-60cts-not-even-a-beer

Then go to "vote for coin" : wait don't take your car = its not a city , its just a small button you click on it .

Then choose : dildocoin or zimstake coin , click on vote !!

DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR VOTE BY EMAIL (YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO CONFIRM THE VOTE

AND DON'T FORGET TO DEPOSIT 0.001 BTC ON YOUR COINPAYMENT ACCOUNT OR CHECK EMAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE A PAYMENT ADRESS = SEND TO THIS ADRESS FROM YOUR OUTSIDE WALLET (NO NEED TO DEPOSIT ON COINPAYMENT)

UNDERSTANDOOOOOOO ? CAPITO ?ENTIENDO ?TU AS COMPRIS ? FAHEMT ?

VOILA !!

Merry christmas,Happy Birthday,happy hannouka , merry ramadhan, OM MANE PAD ME UHM !!

legendary
Activity: 1148

ahahaha good 1 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

100 PAGE THREAD BANNANA ATTACK!
ahahah yes bro : as shown on the pic , we are at 12 -13 = price is recovering slowly = check volumes on mintpal = nobody is dumping + new buying orders grows (strong consolidation ) , on bittrex price is already 22k. I expect when coinpayment.net will add it (we are on top 4 = they will add the 4 winning currencies) = price will go to 5k again , when dev will appear and bring his roadmap or any news = price will boost to 100k = we will multiply our investment by 10 Smiley = better than lotery lol .

I hope dev will not give up = i hope he is a winner ( I can easily understand that he nedds some rest after all the efforts he done on the currency = i hope he will come with more determination Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Looks like the good news is sparking a rally, time to buy and stake!(:

This has been said many times, "time to buy.... time to buy" but yet I didnt see anyone buying the coin, only massive dumps almost all the time and the price goes down to the earth every single minute

Yes you are right : BUY HIGH , SELL LOW (wait until price Double >> then buy  Wink (you didn't see anyone buying zs ?? how people dump if there is no buyers ?? if i show you my zs wallet you will be surprised = i'm on the top 100 or may be top 10 rich list , or top 5 ??  = i don't remember lol . Time to catch the train , before price will double or triple . ONE MORE THING , LET ME SHOW YOU HOW NOT TO TRADE , KID !! LOOK AT THE IMAGE BELOW :

When you buy a crypto , ask yourself Risk/rewards , for example = i buy 1 btc worth of zimstake (approx 55 000 zs at current rate) ,ask this question : what will be zimstake price after 1 year :

3 possibilities :

1) price will not move = i loose nothing

2) zs price will go to zero and coin die = i will loose 1 btc (i will survive lol = i lost more than that in vegas)

3) price will continue to grow , dev will bring new tech , new merchants start to accept the coin , medias attentions , forums , gaming applications .....etc = price can go to 1 usd MINIMUM (we can see some BOOBS-COINS worth more than that and they don't even have any feature that zs has = so price will go to 1 usd = i will make 55 000 usd $$$$ (sounds good enough to you ??) Wink

SO CATCH THE TRAIN BEFORE YOU REGRET IT Smiley

+1

CryptoGir has only been gone a week and people are going crazy, I believe that he'll be back as soon as he can.

He is a good dev, I have much trust haha.

I'd like to think we're at 12 or 13 atm.

This has been said many times, "time to buy.... time to buy" but yet I didnt see anyone buying the coin, only massive dumps almost all the time and the price goes down to the earth every single minute

Yes you are right : BUY HIGH , SELL LOW (wait until price Double >> then buy  Wink (you didn't see anyone buying zs ?? how people dump if there is no buyers ?? if i show you my zs wallet you will be surprised = i'm on the top 100 or may be top 10 rich list , or top 5 ??  = i don't remember lol . Time to catch the train , before price will double or triple . ONE MORE THING , LET ME SHOW YOU HOW NOT TO TRADE , KID !! LOOK AT THE IMAGE BELOW :

When you buy a crypto , ask yourself Risk/rewards , for example = i buy 1 btc worth of zimstake (approx 55 000 zs at current rate) ,ask this question : what will be zimstake price after 1 year :

3 possibilities :

1) price will not move = i loose nothing

2) zs price will go to zero and coin die = i will loose 1 btc (i will survive lol = i lost more than that in vegas = in vegas you have 1 chance on 20 million to win the jackpot = HERE YOU HAVE 1 CHANCE ON 3 Smiley

3) price will continue to grow , dev will bring new tech , new merchants start to accept the coin , medias attentions , forums , gaming applications .....etc = price can go to 1 usd MINIMUM (we can see some BOOBS-COINS worth more than that and they don't even have any feature that zs has = so price will go to 1 usd = i will make 55 000 usd $$$$ (sounds good enough to you ??) Wink

SO CATCH THE TRAIN BEFORE YOU REGRET IT Smiley

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!

Activity: 106
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 And the first 100 wallets are getting bigger and bigger... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Lets get ZS added to coinpayments.net for CGs sake so that he also has something to smile about when he returns.

Get voting people!
I have some news from CG,
I wont go into details but he is having some serious personal issues he has to deal with
We should expect to hear from him personally in the coming week.

Excellent news. I hope everything is ok / works out well for him

Wonderfull news , if coinpayments.net add zimstake + dev comes to gives us some news = ZIMSTAKE price will skyrocket , im buying more zs this week and staking (i'm making now 10 zs per day while sleeping)= very cheap price  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I wont go into details but he is having some serious personal issues he has to deal with

Hope it all works out for him. You doin' better today?
Activity: 38
I don't know who all is considered dev's for ZS but I was in contact with a multipool owner/dev and he said he would consider adding ZS to it if the dev's contacted him and we were on poloniex exchange. I guess his multipool is set to use that exchange. http://www.gagapool.pw/getting_started Is the page for it only gets better with more miners. Something to think about... If you want to get in touch with him PM me and I can get you on the IRC room.

Also hope everything works out for CG with w/e it is that's going on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hmmmm like I said Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

Excellent news. I hope everything is ok / works out well for him
Activity: 98
Designer
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
after you send btc, dont forget to check your mail and confirm.
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: