Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 33. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Is there a chart on coinpayments to see where we sit as ZS??

If you have voted for ZS before in a previous poll can you vote for ZS again??

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results

Much obliged
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results

In the new round? Yes.

Yes to I can vote in the new round??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

In the new round? Yes.
just spread a word....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zims-on-coinpaymentsnet-687973

i'll cover expenses as much as i manage to.

but bring ppl there. it will take only 5 mins of their time.

Games for android that you could buy upgrades in ZS like app upgrades on apple

I guess the world is your oyster there. Would need a decent programmer and im gutted I cant do it but I bet someone could!!

Just imagine ( pipe dream here ) that Microsoft and Sony took it upon them selves to accept ZS as a valid payment on there online stores for there consoles too to buy games and content etc

Getting ZS listed would be awesome as we could start to build a site gaming related, accessories memorabialia the like that would take ZS as the payment!!

Potential would be huge if promoted well.

Im a geek, gamer & crypto geezer and if I could buy stuff with my staked ZS it would be so cool.

legendary
When does this round of coinpayments stop? I still have a vote to cast. Will they take the top 4 coins?

The vote will stop in 3 Days from now = they will take the 4 TOP coins = if zimstake is accepted as payment option = it will BOOST zs price to the sky ,  you can create websites and sell your stuffs in ZS , sell your services in zs ...............etc

I'm buying more zs >> i think the price will skyrocket after coinpayments adopt it .

Agreed, but then all the ZS holders must get off their asses and vote on coinpayment.net
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
When does this round of coinpayments stop? I still have a vote to cast. Will they take the top 4 coins?

The vote will stop in 3 Days from now = they will take the 4 TOP coins = if zimstake is accepted as payment option = it will BOOST zs price to the sky ,  you can create websites and sell your stuffs in ZS , sell your services in zs ...............etc

I'm buying more zs >> i think the price will skyrocket after coinpayments adopt it .

legendary
I just voted again.
Hope the dev comes back.

That is the spirit. He might be watching coinpayments.net and if it is listed like he asked the community to vote, then he might just return.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Dev is here when he can and needs to... voted on coinpayments also...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I just voted again.
Hope the dev comes back.

legendary
Voted on coinpayments.net. Common guys do the same as it could revitalise the coin. Don't sit on your jacks and do nothing, else you will lose more than 0.0011 BTC.
Hello ppl there is no need to panic everything will be great and we will make sure as community to improve coin as much as we can. As for news about development and future plans I think some news page on main site would be enough for start and from there community can tweet, +1 and post on forums. But for that we need some source for news. My 5 cents.
+1
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  The good thing here is that the coin is priced so low that the Coin has more value as a revamped shell coin than waiting on CryptGir. I hope he returns and is OK but this is really not fair to investors in the Coin. CrypGir, If you want out that is fine, just leave the tools so that the next developer can start where you left off.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Hello ppl there is no need to panic everything will be great and we will make sure as community to improve coin as much as we can. As for news about development and future plans I think some news page on main site would be enough for start and from there community can tweet, +1 and post on forums. But for that we need some source for news. My 5 cents.
Activity: 243
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
alright, that's fair. I'm glad we're on more of an even footing right now.

let me say that i'll gladly pay for a mumble server for the community lead(s) to keep in touch with CG if that helps. it would have to be something that's agreed upon obviously, but i think that having a lifeline to what's going on is crucial, even if that only extends to the community lead(s) to then disseminate to the masses.

also i'll definitely throw my money where my mouth is supporting the business end of things, i'll donate 1000 ZS (paid about $100 for it) to a foundation who will pay for both development, and for community outreach/public relations. I am a man of my word, and would love the opportunity to ask for donation addresses once i see some forward movement. I think we're all waiting on CG, and until then there's not much to discuss.

I think we all agree that if CG is getting frustrated by all this perceived negativity, so much so that he's being more reluctant to be apart of the daily community, then we need to surround him with whoever he feels is trustworthy, and is a good resource for making community posts etc. like i said, i'll pay for a mumble server and give whoever CG wants to keep close exclusive access. I won't even go on it myself. But after a quick brainstorm i think that's a possible step forward.

also, let me make it clear that i'm in now way trying to position myself as a community lead, i'm an asshole, i'm aware of this. I just want to help fix this.

I think a mumble server for ZS in general would be good, with specific dev channels (or is that teamspeak I'm thinking of)
Pages:
Jump to: