Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 83. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
so its now the fud starts one day before the price gonna fly haha

I haven't said anything bad. No fud. I just stated what is happening. I would like to see the price move up, not down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
FUD? Lol, but sensitive aren't we princess?
Someone couldn't wait and sold their stack to the floor, just
shows how impatience some people are!

The top address are still holding and playing the long game.
They haven't moved since pow mining finished.

There's a new wallet update coming, multipool as well. Once
that gets going, it won't take much to put a decent amount
of buy pressure with less than 4M coins!
Activity: 378
so its now the fud starts one day before the price gonna fly haha
CAT.EX Exchange
Meh, not fussed either way. Already took profits from ZS. Still holding a small bag in case, but I doubt that'll be of any value soon.

I don't give a shit about IRC promises. I thought there was mention a while back to be more visible here? This thread was a great way to promote and nurture the coin. Except it turned out to be only a handful of cheerleaders (me included) spamming shit to each other.

edit: just checked market history. Someone dumped to 2 sat. Lol.

Thats what I was talking about. Lots of confidence in this coin if people are dumping out the order book. Sad
Meh, not fussed either way. Already took profits from ZS. Still holding a small bag in case, but I doubt that'll be of any value soon.

I don't give a shit about IRC promises. I thought there was mention a while back to be more visible here? This thread was a great way to promote and nurture the coin. Except it turned out to be only a handful of cheerleaders (me included) spamming shit to each other.

edit: just checked market history. Someone dumped to 2 sat. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Bittrex order book is now barren. Shame some of the momentum wasn't capitalised on. Big challenge now to regain some attention.

Coooome friday Cheesy
Bittrex order book is now barren. Shame some of the momentum wasn't capitalised on. Big challenge now to regain some attention.
Activity: 165
Coin looks dead, no interest in it at all.

There's almost 10 BTC volume on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

There is a shit ton of interest.
Forum's aren't really the best place to look for interest.
check out the #ProjectZim irc

Come friday, there will be a buzz
CAT.EX Exchange
I asked busoni when he was online in the trollbox and said would
take another look (that was some days ago now!)

So likely needs to see more volume before it gets added to polo.

He was asked about ZS a couple times today, all he knew of it was based on cartoon character, but a few other people were interested in it so all good, people are being made aware
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dev just found this Via poloniex trollbox .. i love your work ,, and u got my support Smiley
let me know if i can vote anywhere for u .
ill be buying this its just to funny to pass on Smiley
lets get u on some better exchanges though let the Voting begin Smiley

Tell him to vote on Mintpal here https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And tell him to convince Poloniex to add ZS.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dev just found this Via poloniex trollbox .. i love your work ,, and u got my support Smiley
let me know if i can vote anywhere for u .
ill be buying this its just to funny to pass on Smiley
lets get u on some better exchanges though let the Voting begin Smiley

I asked busoni when he was online in the trollbox and said would
take another look (that was some days ago now!)

So likely needs to see more volume before it gets added to polo.
CAT.EX Exchange
What about getting on Poloniex?

I've been voting 7-8 times a day and just tossed a little btc at it, it's moving up slowly
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
We have some big things coming in the next few days. If we could get on mintpal at the same time that would be huge for us. I will be giving 1 btc by Sunday for voting. We can all pitch in a little especially the big holders selling a little to put to the vote which will also help the coin. I was a huge holder at one time, I even gave away my 9000 coin winnings for the benefit of the coin. I have given already to the vote as have others. It's unfortunate we have to buy votes but that's the name of the game. I don't think we will be as unique of a coin by the time our 1 hour votes add up to reach the top of mintpal.
 The time to act is now. Any money you spend now will be recouped quickly once we are on a big exchange where people have the money to trade. Otherwise I'm afraid all the hard work of or dev and others could get lost in a sea of new pos coins.

I totaly agree with you. I also gave away my share of winnigs +100 to faucet for distribution. Every holder/investor could sell 10 - 15% of their ZS for mintpal votes. specialy big bagholders (top 10 richest ) probaly watching from the side when the price is high enough to dump. I don't have much but I am prepare to sell 10% this weekend.

Would all those holder/investors selling at the same time reduce the price too much? It might leave it really low.

I will sell a portion of my other coin investments (the tiny amount of coins that I actually own outside of ZS lol) to add to the votes on MintPal and buy a few more ZS. I would advise against selling a percent of your ZS just to vote on MP. The buying pressure is too low right now for everyone to dump that much ZS, especially if large holders participated. Please, sell holdings in other coins first to pay for voting.
I was under the assumption that anyone that's been here a while and has the balls or extra btc to accumulate that much of a new coin already understood not to sell down a buy side.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
We have some big things coming in the next few days. If we could get on mintpal at the same time that would be huge for us. I will be giving 1 btc by Sunday for voting. We can all pitch in a little especially the big holders selling a little to put to the vote which will also help the coin. I was a huge holder at one time, I even gave away my 9000 coin winnings for the benefit of the coin. I have given already to the vote as have others. It's unfortunate we have to buy votes but that's the name of the game. I don't think we will be as unique of a coin by the time our 1 hour votes add up to reach the top of mintpal.
 The time to act is now. Any money you spend now will be recouped quickly once we are on a big exchange where people have the money to trade. Otherwise I'm afraid all the hard work of or dev and others could get lost in a sea of new pos coins.

I totaly agree with you. I also gave away my share of winnigs +100 to faucet for distribution. Every holder/investor could sell 10 - 15% of their ZS for mintpal votes. specialy big bagholders (top 10 richest ) probaly watching from the side when the price is high enough to dump. I don't have much but I am prepare to sell 10% this weekend.

Would all those holder/investors selling at the same time reduce the price too much? It might leave it really low.

I will sell a portion of my other coin investments (the tiny amount of coins that I actually own outside of ZS lol) to add to the votes on MintPal and buy a few more ZS. I would advise against selling a percent of your ZS just to vote on MP. The buying pressure is too low right now for everyone to dump that much ZS, especially if large holders participated. Please, sell holdings in other coins first to pay for voting.
Pages:
Jump to: